TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted - Cover

TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted

Copyright© 2022 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 41

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 41 - Danylo Senka and Emma Stoke find themselves embarking on a day that unfolds in all sorts of unexpected ways as they attend three school assemblies where all the students have to be completely naked. The day finishes with even more surprises down at the Smokey Rock Mall and a newly refurbished chain store that has taken over the Mall’s old Cinema Complex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

STRAWBERRIES AND PINEAPPLES

Before Dany got a chance to move his face down between his sister’s legs Evette was jumping up into another chair just by the one Ula was in. She had her own legs up in those stirrup things in seconds and was saying, “Then when you’ve tasted Ula’s cunt you can lick mine and see what it tastes like as well.”

The girl then got a different bottle from that same little table and began smearing her own clit and pussy lips with the lotion she was pouring into her hands. Dany just looked on in silence then slowly started to move his face down between his sister’s bare legs until his face was right up close to her little tuft of pubic hair and a clit and a set of pussy lips all covered in that body lotion.

“Go on, Dany. Lick my cunt and tell me what you think then lick Evette’s cunt and see what you think of that.”

Before Dany put his tongue out to lick along his sister’s labia he already knew what he was probably going to taste. He could smell it ... strawberry! And moments later his tongue confirmed the flavor as it slowly licked up and down Ula’s inner and outer pussy lips as well as over and around her soft, juicy clit. And it proved to be a very strong and delicious tasting flavor of strawberry indeed making Dany lick even harder to get more of it into his mouth. He also began sucking hard down on Ula’s cute looking clitoris which was also drenched in that very tasty strawberry flavored lotion.

While Dany was enjoying the full flavor of that lotion spread over Ula’s nether regions the girl herself was going into erotic heaven as she felt the strong pressure of that tongue across that whole erogenous zone of hers. And it was driving her insane ... until she finally put one hand over her mouth and let out a muffled scream. She then mumbled through her hand, “Evette ... it’s Evette’s turn ... lick her cunt off just like you did mine and see ... see what you think of that ... of that flavor.”

In that awesome spasm of erotic pleasure Ula also felt herself have another little squirt just like she’d done earlier that day at school when she was watching her brother get his cock sucked off by Emma Stoke. Ula was feeling that amazing orgasm reach its crescendo when she felt that uncontrolled response deep within her loins that forced several squirts of sex juice right out of her piss hole and up into her brother’s face.

As soon as Dany pulled back from between Ula’s legs with that squirt juice dripping off his nose the girl gave a happy little laugh and a sigh. She then jumped up and washed herself off with a little douche spray apparatus just behind the chair she had been in. She also gave Dany’s face a quick wipe over then flopped her naked body down on to a large nearby sofa while sighing and mumbling to herself, “Fuckin’ awseome, just fuckin’ awesome!”

Also of particular note was the little crowd of on-lookers that had gathered to watched these two lovely, naked girls get their pussies eaten out by this handsome young man with the massive boner. There was a small round of applause when Ula finally came followed by a small cheer when they saw that burst of squirt juice explode out from between her legs and splatter across Dany’s face. Even Evette was clapping and cheering at this as Dany pulled away and Ula left her chair to mumble her way over to that couch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.