TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted - Cover

TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted

Copyright© 2022 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 40

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 40 - Danylo Senka and Emma Stoke find themselves embarking on a day that unfolds in all sorts of unexpected ways as they attend three school assemblies where all the students have to be completely naked. The day finishes with even more surprises down at the Smokey Rock Mall and a newly refurbished chain store that has taken over the Mall’s old Cinema Complex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

NOW TASTE THAT

Danylo Senka was quietly looking at both the beautiful swinging asses of Ula and Evette when he finally found the cohesion of mind to ask a question. His sister had stopped tugging him along by his erection so he decided to step in between both naked girls and finally ask, “So ... so Evette ... what ... what brings you to Smokey Rock. I honestly never for one moment expected to see you here today but ... but ... but gawd it is nice to see you. And ... and you do look just ever so lovely in the nude. I never did get to see you all naked for your first Naked Week at school but ... but hell ... you really are one gorgeous looking Nudist ... one gorgeous looking Nudist indeed! And it looks like you’ve even still got that same clit ring you showed me those ... those 2 or 3 years ago now, I think it was.”

Dany saw Evette Lefebre smile before she quickly turned her face and gave Dany a short little kiss on his cheek and said into his ear, “And it is really good to see you too, my hunky looking Nudist. And that really is quite a nice piece of manhood you are showing off there, Dany. I hope Ula there has been fucked by it already?”

Dany smiled back at Evette and quietly said, “No, not yet. We do mess about a bit in the shower together. She’s jerked me off a few times and I’ve diddled her cunt in there a few times as well but we’ve never outright fucked each other over yet. I think I was going to wait until she was 16 before indulging in that pleasure. And what about you? Are you enjoying walking about naked ... and you really do look great without any clothes on. You really do suit the Nudist look. Those tits of yours are amazing and I am glad you’ve still got that little clit ring thing down there between your legs.”

At that point Evette reached down and twiddled her clit ring around a few times in her fingers as well as giving her moist labia a few gentle rubs up and down their length. The naked girl was about to reply when Ula butted in with, “Hey, nudie bro, come over here and get a load of this!”

As Dany and Evette followed on behind Ula he asked his sister again his still unanswered question.

“So what is this all about, Ula? I can tell you are involved in this Clit Shop thing somehow but I don’t know how and how come Evette is here and ... and ... how did you KNOW she was going to be here?”

“Oh, really, bro!” said Ula quite emphatically. “There’s this thing they invented a few years ago now called a COMMMM ... PUUUUU ... TEEEEEEER! Heard of those things, Dany? And they now have this thing called FAAAAAAACE BOOOOOOOK ... and SNAAAP CHAAAT and INSTAAA ... GRAAAAMMM and EEEEE ... MMMMAAAAILSSSS. They even had them back in the old country when we were still back there. You really must keep up with things, nudie boy. But enough talking. Come over here and check all this stuff out.”

As Dany followed Ula along he was shaking his head at the girl then quickly asked about Emma again.

“And Emma? Where has Emma got to?”

Evette jumped in again at that point and said with a very naughty little twinkle in her eye, “As we said before ... she is in very good hands. Ula told me she likes a nice big cock to suck on quite regularly so ... so ... well ... she will be happy for the next little while doing just that ... enjoying a nice big cock to suck on. So don’t worry about her for now. Just follow Ula and all will be revealed in due course.”

Evette Lefebre then reached behind Dany’s body and grabbed one of his bare butt cheeks in one of her hands. She scrunched that lovely firm flesh up in her fingers and pushed Dany along towards Ula at the same time. By this time Ula had jumped up into this weird looking chair and had her legs spread out wide over some sort of leg rest built for that purpose. The whole thing looked liked some sort of elaborate birthing apparatus as Ula leaned back into it with her lovely young vagina and pussy lips thrusting up towards her brother’s face as he approached.

Ula then reached over and grabbed a bottle of some sort of creamy, body lotion from a small table just by the chair. She opened the bottle then began smearing the lotion across her clitoris and down her inner and outer pussy lips then said with a triumphant voice, “There ... now taste that, naked brother of mine. Lick my cunt and tell me what you think!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.