TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted - Cover

TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted

Copyright© 2022 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 38

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 38 - Danylo Senka and Emma Stoke find themselves embarking on a day that unfolds in all sorts of unexpected ways as they attend three school assemblies where all the students have to be completely naked. The day finishes with even more surprises down at the Smokey Rock Mall and a newly refurbished chain store that has taken over the Mall’s old Cinema Complex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

DON’T YOU THINK THAT’S JUST WRONG

Both Emma’s and Dany’s eyes scanned away from that ‘Have You Fucked Your Mother Today?’ poster to another one farther along the wall that read...

SHOW YOUR DAUGHTER HOW MUCH YOU REALLY LOVE HER!

Above that rather innocuous sounding statement was a far less innocuous looking picture of a rather well built middle aged man presenting his large, erect male appendage to his on camera daughter. Both were naked of course with the girl looking eagerly up at that large boner of a penis - all nicely circumcised and with one big drop of pre-cum oozing out the end. The young girl’s legs were wide apart showing off a fully shaved vagina and with her fingers spreading her labia apart in anticipation of that erection popping in for a visit. Up in the corner of that scene was another smaller inset shot of the girl’s mouth fully encased around that same hard penis - right down to its base. Her eyes were closed in a dreamy sort of a fashion with these words in quotation marks printed just below her face...

“Mmmmmmmm ... a nice, hard cock for my birthday. Thankyou, daddy!”

Emma looked on and just shrugged her shoulders then shook her head and mumbled, “Really! Do they really need to do that just to ... just to make their point. I mean ... well ... I do get all this Family Sex stuff but ... but come on now. Surely that’s ... that’s ... don’t you think that’s just wrong, Dany!?”

Dany just shrugged his own shoulders again then looked down at his still slightly erect penis and said in reply, “Yer ... perhaps. It does seem a bit over the top but then to many me standing here in full public view with this boner of mine going up and down like it does is just wrong too. I’ve seen quite a few mothers scowl at me then at my hard dick as they passed by with their daughters. The young girls were all eyes and smiles when they saw my erect penis swing by - especially the really young ones. They would smile and point then giggle with those mothers making their daughters turn their faces away and face forward. I am sure most of those moms would probably say it is wrong for me to be showing off this hard-on to those young, innocent girls of theirs. And that guy up there posing his big hard-on to his ‘daughter’ to fuck or to suck is really just the follow on of us swinging our naked butts around this Mall. Not only that but all the indications are showing that Family Sex is actually proving to be really beneficial to families and society as a whole. It really does seem to be having a positive effect on lowering family violence and sex crimes in general. So ... so who knows? Maybe it is just us turning into our parents and starting to get all protective about these things and other shit like that!”

“Yer, I know” mumbled Emma quietly. “And I guess me getting all those school kids to now go naked to all Sex Ed and Gensex classes is all just part of the same ... the same ... the same shift in social morality the world is going through. So I guess you are right. As much as I might disagree with that sort of advertising I have to admit that I am probably part of the cause. I guess I do need to just accept that what is happening as some of the spin-offs our Lifestyle Nudism is creating.”

Emma then gave another little shrug and a sigh as she studied the face of that young girl sucking eagerly down on her studio father’s big cock. She then looked farther along the wall to other posters displaying other penises and vaginas with all those piercings and other adornments the Clit Shop was offering. They were obviously getting much closer to their destination now judging by the increased number of Clit Shop advertising posters they were seeing.

When they were within less than 50 yards or so of the Clit Shop Emma turned to Dany and asked, “And what was it you saw down that corridor farther back there that gave you your own little surprise? You never told me.”

Danylo Senka looked at Emma and at her lovely naked body then at another topless girl moving passed them and on down toward the Clit Shop. He then just mumbled quietly, “Awww ... nothin’ really. I ... I ... I thought I saw someone ... but it was nothing really ... just nothing.”

Dany paused then added, “Oh, look. That’s Ula over there. I can see her down there with that group of girls by the Clit Shop. Let’s go see what this is all about.”

No sooner had both Dany and Emma started to move off in the direction of Dany’s naked sister when Dany stopped dead in his tracks and went, “Hoooolyyyy Shiiiiiit!”

He then turned to Emma and said, “You were asking about Evette Lefebre before and if I knew anything about what she was up to these days and I said I didn’t have a clue. Well ... well I think ... I think, Emma dear, that is all ... about ... to ... change!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.