TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted - Cover

TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted

Copyright© 2022 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Danylo Senka and Emma Stoke find themselves embarking on a day that unfolds in all sorts of unexpected ways as they attend three school assemblies where all the students have to be completely naked. The day finishes with even more surprises down at the Smokey Rock Mall and a newly refurbished chain store that has taken over the Mall’s old Cinema Complex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

THIS IS ALL A BIT WEIRD

“Wake up, Dany! You’re falling asleep! Wake up!”

Danylo Senka was snapped instantly back into reality and out of that reverie of his school days back up there in Canada. He took in one sharp breath then immediately looked down at his iphone which was nestled in by one of his bare butt cheeks. That phone had just vibrated gently by his side from the reception of one incoming Text Message. That message had read...

“Hope u can come 2 the mall after schl. C U by the CLT SHP. Might hav a sprise 4 u. C U BRO. Make sure Emma comes 2. Ula”

Dany had already read that message just a few moments ago. It was that message and the mention of the words CLT SHP (which was the text abbreviation for CLIT SHOP) that had sparked that last little train of thought and the daydreaming session he had just fallen into.

Dany, on his part, didn’t really have much to do with the CLIT SHOP - seeings as how he didn’t have a clit, of course! However, a lot of the girls he knew, including his sister, were always frequenting the place. The place was always busy with both Textiles and Nudists alike. Thus, it was this association with the Clit Shop that was to spark a small river of reverie that was going to continue to play itself out in Danylo Senka’s mind all that morning.

However, Dany only got a few seconds to ponder that message again and what that ‘sprise’ could possibly be. This was just before being spoken to again by Emma Stoke - the naked girl sitting just next to him.

“Well ... this is all a bit weird ... isn’t it!?”

After a delay of about 10 seconds Danylo Senka looked across at Emma Stoke and said rather quietly, “Weird? What do you mean by that? Why is this weird?”

After another 10 second delay Emma replied back just as quietly with, “Awww ... come on now, Dany. You don’t think a school hall jam packed with totally naked School kids isn’t just a little bit weirds-ville! Doesn’t it make you think you are in some kind of a horror movie ... or some such thing? I mean ... have you ever seen that movie ‘Village of the Damned’? That’s where all these psycho kids with blonde hair and glowing eyes go about doing nasty things to anyone that annoys them or gets in their way. I think they eventually all get blown up in a school classroom somewhere. It’s an old movie but a creepy one. But seeing all those kids down there all looking kinda the same in nothing but their birthday suits and all looking this way does kind of creep me out just a little bit.”

Danylo leaned over and put his bare arm around Emma’s bare shoulders and said, “I think you just have an over active imagination my pretty little Nudist. I mean ... look at us ... sitting up on stage here in the nude ourselves in a hall full of naked kids and all part of this new Sex Ed program being rolled out that you helped put together. This is fantastic! Could you have ever imagined anything like this happening when you were just starting out in Grade School. It would have been unthinkable back then and that’s only 10 years ago at the very most.”

Emma responded with, “Yer, I know all that and I do fully appreciate how fantastic this all is ... but ... still ... all the same. It still does just have a bit of a ‘Twilight Zone’ aspect to it.”

“Well ... as long as you don’t go blowing anyone up in their classroom then I think it will all be just fine” replied Dany.

Emma pushed her bare shoulder in closer to the naked body of the boy next to her and added, “It’s not that I am worried about anything. I know it will all be OK and the same for when we speak to the next bunch of School kids later on and then the High School kids this afternoon. I know it will all be just great. This new Sex Ed 101 thing is going to be just so empowering and liberating for kids and adults alike. However ... but still ... just right now ... looking down on all those buff colored bodies ... and quite a few dark skinned bodies as well ... and all looking back at us waiting for this whole assembly to start ... well ... it still does just feel a teensy bit weird ... and...”

... and that’s where the conversation abruptly ended.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.