TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted - Cover

TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted

Copyright© 2022 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 37

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 37 - Danylo Senka and Emma Stoke find themselves embarking on a day that unfolds in all sorts of unexpected ways as they attend three school assemblies where all the students have to be completely naked. The day finishes with even more surprises down at the Smokey Rock Mall and a newly refurbished chain store that has taken over the Mall’s old Cinema Complex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

TAKING THINGS A BIT TOO FAR

“Good god. Holy Shit!”

“Heyyyy! What the...”

Emma and Dany were both looking in different directions when they both uttered those last little bursts of surprise. Dany was looking down a corridor that led to one of the Mall’s many bathroom facilities while Emma was looking much farther ahead down towards the more distant end of the concourse they were both walking along.

Dany turned his head and looked quickly at Emma and asked, “What? What’s suddenly got your attention?”

Emma had also turned her own head just as quickly towards Dany’s face and was asking the same question of him to which Dany responded with, “ ... umm ... errr ... no ... no, you go first. What was it you saw down there where you were looking?”

Emma turned away from Dany then quietly pointed at something down the way and in the same direction that they were headed in.

“There! That’s what got my attention ... that large poster way down there on the wall. Don’t you think that’s just ... just ... just a bit too out there! I almost find it mildly offensive to be quite honest. Despite all the freedoms we now have on the Nudist front I still think that sort of thing is ... is ... is taking things ... is taking things just a little too far!”

Dany’s eyes followed the line of Emma’s pointing finger until they came to rest on a large wall poster encased in its own display case of glass and aluminum. That poster was still quite a way off but its size made it plainly visible from Dany and Emma’s current position.

That poster was displaying an attractive middle aged woman with no clothes on and lying spread eagled on a large bed. Even in the prone position the woman’s bare breasts were obviously quite large and round and very shapely in appearance with two fully erect nipples on each one. Her legs were also very well toned and shapely and spread wide apart to show off a lovely dark, pubic region. This was a pubic region with lots of black pubic hair and with one very full set of inner vaginal lips spreading out wide over her outer vaginal lips. At the top end of that bushy labia was a glistening clitoris with a few added sparkles thrown in and counterbalanced by an equally shiny vaginal opening farther down with its own set of added sparkles. Just above that moist looking vaginal slit was a lovely crop of dark pubic hair sticking up in all its well groomed glory. This naked woman had one hand and its fingers resting seductively in amongst all that pubic hair. She also had a hungry looking smile on her face as she looked eagerly towards a young, naked teenager standing just at the end of the bed she was lying on. That teenager was sporting one massive erection pointing directly at that bushy vagina as well as the cutest set of butt cheeks pointing back at the camera and its audience of viewers.

It was, however, the caption that underscored the whole scene and not so much the scene itself that had gotten Emma’s attention. That caption, in large boldface type, at the bottom of that poster simply read...

HAVE YOU FUCKED YOUR MOTHER TODAY?

... then further down in brackets and in a much smaller type face was the added footnote...

( she’ll love you forever for it! )

Dany was quietly taking in the whole picture when Emma added, “Don’t you think that’s just taking things a little too far. I mean ... well ... you know! Family Sex is one thing but ... but ... but advertising it like that is quite another ... I reckon ... don’t you think so, Dany?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.