TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted - Cover

TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted

Copyright© 2022 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 34

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 34 - Danylo Senka and Emma Stoke find themselves embarking on a day that unfolds in all sorts of unexpected ways as they attend three school assemblies where all the students have to be completely naked. The day finishes with even more surprises down at the Smokey Rock Mall and a newly refurbished chain store that has taken over the Mall’s old Cinema Complex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

NOW I HAVE YOU

To be fair the Clit Shop did of course offer just that much more than just clit piercings. They could actually do quite a range of other things like nipple piercings and penis piercings and naval piercings - in fact piercings of pretty well any part of the body you cared to name. They also offered full waxing and shaving services for any part of the body a guy or a gal thought needed servicing. The Clit Shop did also offer a limited range of tattoos to any part of the body you wanted one on whenever the resident Tattoo Artist was in session. It was with the clit piercings, however, that the Clit Shop had gained its fame and reputation so it was the ‘Clit Shop’ that they became known as.

For Dany right now it was the name ‘Clit Shop’ that was evoking those memories in Dany’s mind of Evette Lefebre and that very first clit piercing he had ever seen himself. That was up there in her bedroom with her own bare legs spread wide apart for Dany to admire and drool over. Dany could still see it all just so clearly now even though it was several years ago at least. He could still see Evette’s lovely pink slit with that soft line of pubic hair/fluff lining the sides of those outer pussy lips and that slightly denser patch of bush just above the girl’s clitoris with that ring poking through it.

Dany could also still remember just so clearly touching that ring with his fingers then running those fingers quickly around those very wet inner pussy lips and back up to that beautiful looking clitoris ... all shiny and wet itself. He also remembered that tremendous tug in his heart that wanted him to throw himself across the girl’s body and kiss her and hold her tight and push his own groin hard up into Evette’s groin. He knew his hard penis was just aching to slide its way up into Evette’s soft warm body...

... into that vagina just below that clit ring...

... but he didn’t!

Danylo Senka just went home and quietly jerked himself off all day and all week then silently regretted ever since that missed opportunity for what would have been one hell of a fuck.

All those other memories and daydreams he had been having all day coupled with that slight sense of lingering regret over Evette Lefebre seemed to be stimulating Dany’s penis into that constant erection he was now sporting. That was an erection getting tugged along then released by Emma Stoke’s lovely soft hand as they walked the main concourse of the Smokey Rock Mall.

In that moment Dany just ended up answering Emma’s question about Evette with, “Nar, not really. I don’t do Facebook and all that crap. Ula does but I’m just not into that shit so I guess I have no idea where Evette is now or what she is up to. Haven’t heard or seen a thing of her since we left Canada and came down here. In fact I don’t even have the foggiest idea what Andrew Tsosie is up to right now either. I kind of let him fall off my radar too once we left Canada. I do feel kind of bad about that and I think I should be doing something about it. As for Evette ... well ... yer, but nar, but yer ... I do wish I’d kept in touch with her but I didn’t. Now I have no idea what either of them are up to and that’s all I can tell you, my lovely, naked friend.”

At that admission Emma grabbed Dany’s still very erect penis again giving it a few hard squeezes as they walked. She then released it again to let it swing freely for all to see as they moved along. She then said, “Oh, that’s a shame. That Evette girl sounds really nice.”

Dany looked down at that bouncing erection of his then smiled at a group of young girls giggling at his protruding manhood as they passed. This just made him proudly fluff up his cock a little more with a few strokes of his hand to make sure it really was fully erect. He did this to make a better display of his penis as he walked ... and also because it just felt good!

He then turned back to Emma and said, “Yer ... I guess she was really nice but ... but now I have you so ... so who cares ... who fuckin’ cares!”

But of course Danylo Senka did care, and a whole lot more than he was willing to admit!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.