TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted - Cover

TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted

Copyright© 2022 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 32

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 32 - Danylo Senka and Emma Stoke find themselves embarking on a day that unfolds in all sorts of unexpected ways as they attend three school assemblies where all the students have to be completely naked. The day finishes with even more surprises down at the Smokey Rock Mall and a newly refurbished chain store that has taken over the Mall’s old Cinema Complex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

THE GUY WITH THE VAGINA

As Danylo Senka was slurping up the last few dregs of his chocolate shake he took another sweep around the Smokey Rock Mall taking particular note of those extra naked bodies he seemed to be seeing about the place now. He also watched carefully as those two topless girls a few tables over chatted and giggled with their newly arrived male counterparts and as another semi-naked female strolled up to join this little group of four - making it five. This girl, however, wasn’t topless like the other girls were but bottomless like one of those boys was. She was wearing a very elegant looking blouse that clung tightly to her upper body and obviously no bra judging by the way her young pert breasts were trying to poke through the soft material. But below that blouse she had nothing on ... no skirt, shorts, jeans or panties ... just a lovely bare set of thighs and hips with a nicely colored patch of pubic hair between them. That pubic hair seemed to be all colored and decorated up in a way that the young girl was obviously keen to show off. It was a triangular patch of hair bedecked with very bright pink pubic curls and a solid interspersion of gold and silver speckles amongst it all.

The young girl’s hands also seemed to be pointing repeatedly at her triangular patch of bush as she talked in a very animated fashion with the words CLIT and SHOP coming through several times in the discourse. The boy that had been touching one of the topless girl’s breasts then reached out and ran the back of one finger over and through that colored pubic hair with the bottomless girl even pushing her hips slightly forward to help him do so. This just produced even more excited talk and happy laughter from them all as the others did the same.

Dany couldn’t make out any of the conversation from were he sat apart from the words CLIT and SHOP at various intervals. This just made him even more curious about what it was Ula wanted him to see down there at that shop as he watched this group get up and slowly drift off. He watched quietly as the lovely butt cheeks of that bottomless girl swung along so beautifully in that lovely feminine way until the group was gone from view. Dany then turned his gaze back to Emma Stoke and her own lovely naked body sitting just opposite his. He just smiled as the girl’s young breasts hung out so sweetly and innocently over the table top and as her face rested in her hands waiting for a response from her equally naked boyfriend.

“Well?” said Emma with a little wiggle of her chest that made her breasts swing from side to side a few times.

Dany just smiled again at his gorgeous girlfriend and began to quietly tell her what she had been asking of him all day. Having those daydreams off and on all day helped Dany tremendously in recalling the events in his life that had made him and his family become Lifestyle Nudists like Emma and her family were. In essence he really just related to Emma the contents of those daydreams as he himself recalled the events of the day in his own mind. Those events of the last 8 hours or so were then suddenly brought into stark relief again in Dany’s mind by the momentary appearance of another naked person strolling along past all the shops just beyond this food court area.

“Hey look” said Dany. “That’s that guy, or girl ... or whatever ... we saw at that last assembly at our own school. He or she must be new in town. I haven’t seem him, her ... THEM! ... about much before. And it looks like ... like THEY! ... decided to stay naked liked we hoped some of the students would.”

Emma looked up immediately from the table to were Dany was looking and did indeed see another naked person walking along past all the shops. This was a naked teenager from their school that they hadn’t really noticed before - particularly in the clothed state. But now that they were seeing ‘them’ fully nude it was a different story completely.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.