TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted - Cover

TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted

Copyright© 2022 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 30

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30 - Danylo Senka and Emma Stoke find themselves embarking on a day that unfolds in all sorts of unexpected ways as they attend three school assemblies where all the students have to be completely naked. The day finishes with even more surprises down at the Smokey Rock Mall and a newly refurbished chain store that has taken over the Mall’s old Cinema Complex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

HOW DO YOU THINK THAT ALL WENT?

Danylo’s iphone buzzed again as reality crashed in yet again onto another one of those daydreaming sessions he had been having all day. This time it had been about his first few weeks as a Lifestyle Nudist and his first day at Smokey Rock High School. Those events were barely 18 months ago now with Dany enjoying the following months very much indeed. One of the main reasons for that enjoyment was finally meeting and getting to know Emma Stoke at that Nudist Awareness evening set up by his school’s Principal. Since that evening he had been helping and encouraging Emma with her efforts to bring to fruition this new Sex Ed 101 programme she had been spearheading. Someone somewhere had coined the phrase Sex Ed 101 for the whole idea and for some reason the name had stuck ... so Sex Ed 101 it became.

Today had been the first day of the roll out of this Sex Ed 101 endeavour with Emma and Dany visiting three of Smokey Rock’s main schools as a part of the process. They had started one school in the morning followed by Smokey Rock Middle School around lunch time then finally Smokey Rock High School in the late afternoon. In each of these visits Emma and Dany had addressed a full school assembly attended by all the school’s students being totally naked - just like Emma and Dany always were. The whole idea was to promote and encourage a new initiative that involved all future Sex Ed and Gensex classes being taught with all students present being in the nude. No other school class required such a stipulation but if Sex Education classes, and its daughter subject - Gender Sex, were to be taken seriously then it was deemed necessary by all the various authorities involved. Those authorities now required that the students now be naked so they could have a much better idea and understanding about the subject they were dealing with.

For many now this seemed just such a ‘no brainer’ issue but when Emma first started thinking about the idea some 12 months ago now it was not so. It took a lot of study on her part and a lot of correspondence back and forth between the schools, and the local authorities, and the national authorities, and of course - the National Trust For Lifestyle Nudism. Emma Stoke had to have at her finger tips all the necessary statistics and studies done on the benefits of such an idea as well as being fully persuaded in her own mind that the idea was worth championing. On top of that was all the paper work required when addressing any issue that involved some sort of a curriculum change as well as school dress code standards and any risk management issues involving student/staff safety.

Emma had meticulously and laboriously plowed through all this stuff but it wasn’t until the NTFLN had come up with their funding packages for the schools and the students that any real headway was finally achieved. Once all the right ‘i’s and ‘t’s had been finally dotted and crossed and all the funding issues had been balanced things finally fell into place for Emma and all she had been trying to achieve. The evidence and culmination of all her hard work was today’s three assemblies at those three Smokey Rock schools. Those three assemblies also became the harbinger of change that signaled what was soon to take place in the schools across the length and breadth of the United States of America and beyond!

Emma Stoke had found out that Canada was also looking closely at her idea as were some South American countries and a few others across the oceans like Australia and New Zealand. If what was being launched today proved successful in this little old insignificant town of Smokey Rock then kids learning about sexuality and gender while in the nude themselves would become a national, and probably international norm! It would also, in all probability, put little old Smokey Rock on the global map where something truly significant in the education sector had been achieved.

But right now Danylo Senka wasn’t really thinking that much about those aspects of it all. It had been a busy day and all he really knew was that he was hungry. He had done his part and just wanted to sit down and have something to eat before meeting up with Ula and whatever it was she was up to.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.