TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted - Cover

TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted

Copyright© 2022 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Danylo Senka and Emma Stoke find themselves embarking on a day that unfolds in all sorts of unexpected ways as they attend three school assemblies where all the students have to be completely naked. The day finishes with even more surprises down at the Smokey Rock Mall and a newly refurbished chain store that has taken over the Mall’s old Cinema Complex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

THE GIRL WHO FARTED

Once inside the Female Toilet cubicle Danylo just quietly pulled his shorts and underwear down to his feet. He then turned and sat down on the toilet seat giving a sudden little shudder at its coldness on his butt cheeks.

As he sat there peeing into the porcelain bowl he looked down and took careful note of the two or three pubic hairs sprouting up from the top of his pubic region. He plucked at those little strands with a small amount of pride in this obvious sign of his developing manhood. At that moment he was also getting ready to drop his load into the water just below his butt hole but tensed up immediately when he heard footsteps coming towards his cubicle. Danylo’s sphincter muscles responded automatically and shut off the release of the impending dump. The young boy was now sitting there in absolute silence while he waited to see what those footsteps would do.

Dany heard those footsteps stop at the cubicle just next to his. Peering down just under the base of the cubicle wall he could just make out a pair of fancy red shoes and fancy white socks moving in through the cubicle door. The height of the cubicle partitions from the ground gave Dany a reasonable view of those shoes as they turned to face the door. He then saw a pair of girl’s underpants drop down over those shoes covering them and those little, white, frilly socks. Those shoes and socks now covered by those underpants had a very distinctive look to them that told Danylo Senka exactly who was in the toilet cubicle next to his. There was only one girl in this school that wore such fancy shoes and socks ... and that was Evette Lefebre!

If this school had one glamour girl to its name then it was Evette Lefebre. She was a true blonde bombshell. She was the sort of girl that commanded the eyes of every male student whenever she walked by and most of the female students as well. This was either in wide eyed awe or just pure narrow eyed jealousy!

... and now she was sitting on the toilet just next to Danylo Senka and he was looking down at her underpants that sat bunched up around her ankles. These were underpants that had a light blue tartan pattern to them with frilly elastic edging around the leg and waist bands. They were a bit like the girl’s socks thought Dany ... as he sat there in total and absolute silence ... that is until the girl farted!

Dany had already heard the sound of the girl peeing into the bowl with that splash and tinkle as the urine hit the porcelain sides then splashed down into the water below. He heard that delicate river die down to a few quick short bursts before stopping completely. He then heard toilet paper being ripped from the toilet roll holder at the girl’s side then he heard that fart ... well three farts to be honest. The first fart was quite long then followed quickly by two very short staccato bursts. This just made the poor guy next door give one very impulsive burst of laughter that Dany was just not quick enough to stifle. His hand still went up to his mouth all the same but it was too late!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.