TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted - Cover

TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted

Copyright© 2022 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 27

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Danylo Senka and Emma Stoke find themselves embarking on a day that unfolds in all sorts of unexpected ways as they attend three school assemblies where all the students have to be completely naked. The day finishes with even more surprises down at the Smokey Rock Mall and a newly refurbished chain store that has taken over the Mall’s old Cinema Complex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

ONE SMUDGY MESS

As Dany looked quietly down between Ula’s legs Ula eventually carried on with, “I read about girls doing this sort of thing in an online magazine called ‘The New Naked You’. It’s for young girls becoming Lifestyle Nudists and all the challenges and all the interesting things such a change will present to young and not so young girls, and older women, heading off down the street for the first time without any clothes on.”

Ula paused to take in a breath then added, “So ... I thought ... what better way to start off at my new school as a fairly new Lifestyle Nudists than by tarting up my little girly down there. There is still only one problem however...”

Dany looked up at Ula’s face and asked, “And what problem is that my little, tarted up sister?”

“Well...” began Ula, “ ... they still haven’t quite figured out how to stop the stuff smudging. You see, when guys get turned on they get that erection thing of theirs.”

At that point Ula reached out and gave Dany’s flaccid dick a little squeeze which it obviously quite enjoyed - judging by the way it started to swell up right before Ula’s eyes.

“Just like that” said Ula with a naughty little grin on her face.

“But when a girl gets aroused ... well ... well we get all wet down there between our legs. Our bodies excrete this lubricating stuff to make it that much easier to get those big fat dicks of yours right up inside our cunts. And so ... all that wet oily stuff just makes that lipstick go all gooey and messy and gets all smeared about my pussy lips. Which just means that every few hours or so I have to wipe the stuff off and apply a fresh coat of paint for the next little while or until I get turned on again. And look ... it’s happening already! See ... all that wet stuff forming around my inner and outer pussy lips ... that’s the equivalent of the male erection.”

When Ula looked up again she saw her brother standing there with a full on boner. She also watched quietly as she saw his hand reach out and gently rub up and down her vaginal slit to feel all the wetness she was talking about. He then quickly withdrew his hand when he heard Ula give a little quiet moan of what was nothing else but pure sexual pleasure.

“I see what you mean” Dany said. “But no time for that now and I wouldn’t anyway. I still think you’re too young for real sex but it won’t be long and I think there is some nice young man out there who will be more than willing to take advantage of all that lubrication. And I am sure they will one day find a way to stop that pussy lipstick stuff from getting all smudgy whenever you get aroused. You just watch. They will find a way. But right now I gotta get to school and so do you.”

Ula nodded then said in a lower voice, “Hey, look. That guy in that bus stop across the road is watching us ... well me anyway.”

Before Dany could do or say anything he saw his sister blow the guy a little kiss then lick her lips in a very seductive manner. She then jabbed two fingers of her right hand hard up into her vagina to finger fuck herself right there on that bus shelter seat.

Dany watched his sister for a bit then he turned to look across the road only to see the guy rubbing one hand over his groin before quickly ducking in behind the bus shelter he was standing in. Even from across the street Dany and Ula could hear the noise of a belt buckle and a zipper being fumbled with followed shortly by a few short grunts and groans of pleasure as the guy jacked off into the bushes. Soon he was back with one shirt tail still sticking up out of the top of his trousers but a much happier look on his face. He then gave them both a happy little wave before disappearing off down the road in the bus that had just pulled up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.