TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted - Cover

TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted

Copyright© 2022 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 26

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Danylo Senka and Emma Stoke find themselves embarking on a day that unfolds in all sorts of unexpected ways as they attend three school assemblies where all the students have to be completely naked. The day finishes with even more surprises down at the Smokey Rock Mall and a newly refurbished chain store that has taken over the Mall’s old Cinema Complex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

USING MOM’S LIPSTICK

For Dany and Ula - walking to school naked didn’t feel all that different to walking around naked at home. The only difference now was the looks and the stares and the low whistles coming from some of the other passers-by. Some of those looks and stares were quite friendly and encouraging and others weren’t as were some of the comments...

“Good on you guys. Good to see young people getting in to this Nudist thing.”

“Oh, you guys are very brave. I don’t think I could ever do anything like that.”

“Nice tits there, girly!”

“Hope your stiffy looks as good as that swinging dick of yours.”

“This Nudist stuff just isn’t right, you know. It just isn’t right!”

“Just because you are a Lifestyle Nudist doesn’t make you a true Naturist. There is a difference you know!”

Neither Dany or Ula could work that last comment out. To them Nudism and Naturism were one and the same ... people just doing ordinary stuff but without their clothes on. But apparently others thought differently. To some the idea of ‘True Naturism’ aspired to a slightly higher calling than just plain old Nudism. Taking your clothes off in public or a closed community also had to have some sort of a spiritual element to it to be classed as ‘Naturism’ - even though no one seemed to have the slightest clue as to what that ‘Spiritual Element’ really was. But it did seem to give those that espoused such a difference a slight feeling of moral superiority over those that didn’t - despite the lack of any ability to delineate that difference.

All these comments and the Naturism vs Nudism debate just made this naked brother and sister smile to themselves as they trod that side-walk to school. Eventually Ula got to the front entrance of Smokey Rock’s Middle School and was about to leave Dany to walk the rest of the way to his new High School when her brother questioned her about something.

“Hey, what’s the go with that redness down there between your legs. Is that some sort of a bad shaving rash. You can get creams for that you know.”

As Dany spoke he was gently waving one finger down towards his sister’s pubic area were sat a nice looking pair of recently shaved outer pussy lips. A sliver of the girl’s inner pussy lips could be seen between those lips as well as some rather red looking skin around that whole region.

Ula Senka blushed momentarily as she quickly looked down at her own groin then back into her brother’s face and said with a little giggle, “No, silly. That’s not ... not a rash ... or any other kind of a skin disorder. That’s just ... just some of mom’s ... some of mom’s lipstick!”

“What the fuck!” blurted out Dany followed by, “When did you start doing that and does mom know? And does she know she’ll be sucking on your pussy juice when she puts her makeup on this morning?”

Ula gave Dany a playful slap on his arm in response then said with a silly giggle and a smile, “No silly. I wouldn’t do that to her. I found one of her lipsticks that was nearly all used up and asked if I could have it then just took it before she had time to respond. So ... no ... none of her other lipsticks have been anywhere near my pussy flaps. She is completely safe there!”

“But does she know you were putting the stuff around your own vadge and what about your ass-hole? Have you lipsticked around that too?” inquired Dany with a slightly disapproving shake of the head.

“Well, just come over here and have a look for yourself, my shower buddy of a brother.”

Dany’s younger sister then moved over to a bus shelter they had just passed and sat down on the seat with her feet up and her knees wide apart. Danylo Senka thus found himself looking down at his sister’s whole vagina region with quite a well defined border-line of red lipstick painted around the labia minora and majora. That red border-line encircled that whole region from just above the girl’s clitoral hood to just below the vaginal hole but not around the anus.

In that one brief moment Dany also found himself thinking of Evette Lefebre and the time she had spread her legs wide apart to show him her new clit ring. For another very brief moment he also found himself remembering the time she had farted in that toilet stall all those years ago. Those thoughts put a little smile on the boy’s face but were also accompanied by the question as to what she was up to right now down there in Georgia. But all those thoughts and questions quickly gave way to what was happening right now in that bus stop shelter just outside Smokey Rock’s Middle School...

... bringing Dany back into the moment with all clarity.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.