TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted - Cover

TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted

Copyright© 2022 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 25

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Danylo Senka and Emma Stoke find themselves embarking on a day that unfolds in all sorts of unexpected ways as they attend three school assemblies where all the students have to be completely naked. The day finishes with even more surprises down at the Smokey Rock Mall and a newly refurbished chain store that has taken over the Mall’s old Cinema Complex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

OUR LITTLE SECRET

Mrs Tatyana Senka had just been fucked by Mr Androv Senka out on their new patio and had come in for a quick shower and was feeling all rather pleased with herself and still feeling just a little bit randy as well. Seeing her two naked children together in that shower cubicle put a naughty little smile on her face as she jumped in herself making it all rather crowded in there to say the least.

Ula and Dany protested uselessly while their mother gave them both another good wash over before doing her own body. Before the woman got out again she gave both kids a bit of a shock by grabbing her son’s dripping wet penis. She then promptly worked that thing up into one nice fat woody. The woman then quickly made Dany’s hard penis spit out three good bursts of semen against the shower wall then watched quietly with them both as it all slowly dribbled down into the drain hole.

The woman then left the bathroom but not before giving them both a very wet cuddle and saying to her slightly stunned son, “Just had to do that once ... just once!”

As both kids watched their mother’s bare butt disappear from view the naked Ula leaned over to her naked brother and said with her eyes still all big and round, “Did ... did that just happen? Did ... did I just see ... did I just see mom jerk you off!?”

With still his own look of shock on his face Dany looked at his naked sister and just whispered back with, “I ... I think so, Ula! I think so!”

Both kids then stared down at Dany’s soggy but very happy penis then back up to the bathroom door before getting out themselves and drying off. They did all this still in a state of silence and semi-shock.

... and that was as as far the Family Sex thing ever went for Mr and Mrs Senka and their two children.

... Danylo Senka getting his penis jacked off by his own mother,

... in the shower,

... into one very nice, warm ejaculation,

... and right in front of his almost 14 year old sister!

It really was just a bit of Sex Ed 101 ... for both of them.

Eventually Ula Senka did ask her brother later that evening the same question she had asked him in the shower earlier on ... before mom got in on the act.

“Well, Mr Naked-Brother-Of-Mine ... are you ready to take your Nudie sister to school tomorrow and are you ready to be Mr Nudie-Boy at school yourself?”

Dany looked at his naked sister taking in the view of her cute little breasts again and her swelling hips and her light crop of pubic hair and said very softly, “Yep ... I reckon I am.”

And then, just as an after thought, as he looked across at his naked parents, he added with a slight hint of nervousness, “But ... but don’t tell anyone ... don’t tell anyone about what mom did in the shower. Don’t want no one knowing about that! OK!”

“OK, bro” whispered Ula then, “Mom jacking you off will be our little secret!”

And it was ... for a little while anyway.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.