TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted - Cover

TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted

Copyright© 2022 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 23

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Danylo Senka and Emma Stoke find themselves embarking on a day that unfolds in all sorts of unexpected ways as they attend three school assemblies where all the students have to be completely naked. The day finishes with even more surprises down at the Smokey Rock Mall and a newly refurbished chain store that has taken over the Mall’s old Cinema Complex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

IN JUST 20 MINUTES

“Holy shit! Svate laino! Svate laino!”

Danylo was looking intently at Emma as he spoke and as they both left the grounds of that Smokey Rock school. They then had to make their way on foot up to their next port of call ... the Smokey Rock Middle School - or Junior High depending on what terminology you preferred.

“Holy shit!” Danylo said again.

“You mean to tell me that all those naked dudes we just left are going to stay naked like us. The teachers are going to go back to their classrooms in the nude and the office staff are going to do what ever it is they do in the nude now, too?”

Emma looked at Dany and just nodded before replying with, “Well most of them anyway. I think there were one or two that wanted to get dressed again. But most of them said that they just didn’t know how nice being all naked in front of everyone actually felt and how much fun it could be.”

“And all this happened in just 20 minutes while I was out with that Charlotte Percy chick! Wow! This day is turning out to be crazier than I expected. So what ... what actually happened?”

“Well, not all that much I guess” replied Emma. “That semi-retired naked guy wanted to ask me to suck him off but not in front of you. For some crazy reason he felt uncomfortable about asking me with my boyfriend sitting there but not uncomfortable about everyone else in that room being able to watch us do it. So once you were heading off to get fucked by Miss Percy I began sucking on that guy’s dick. I didn’t really mind. He wasn’t bad looking and very polite about it all and I was feeling a bit horny anyway, as you know. Anyway, it didn’t take all that long for the guy to blow his load but not in my mouth. When he felt ready to climax he just pulled his cock out and let the thing spit its wad all over my face. By then I was feeling even hornier and just dying to have something long and hard up my cunt. But the naked guy wanted to suck me off next so I just pulled my knees up where I sat and let him go for it. He was actually very good at it too. He just seemed to know how to balance the amount of clit sucking with pussy lip licking and even quite a bit of finger fucking. He had me jumping up and down on that chair in no time as I orgasmed around his fingers and his tongue licking up and along my slit. But I was still feeling desperate for some stiff cock and that is when that PE guy showed up. He saw me getting my rocks off and begged the other guy to move over so he could have a go at fucking me ... and boy did he have a big dick. As soon as the first guy moved away the PE guy cleaned my face up then ripped all his clothes off to show me that massive weapon of his ... and it really WAS massive! It was very long and very fat and I was just dying for him to shove it real hard up my vadge hole. At that point I managed to do a quick look around the room and saw a whole heap of others starting to peel off their clothes and begin feeling each other up or going down between their legs for some cock or some pussy or both. That’s when the PE guy took me over to that bit of carpet by that coffee table and very, very slowly pressed that awesome cock of his all the way in to my waiting vagina ... and I was just sooooo ready for it. And as I was getting fucked I could hear people all around the room saying that they just weren’t going to put their clothes back on again. They decided that they wanted to stand naked in front of their clothed and unclothed students alike and do everything else at the school in the nude too - and not just for the Sex Ed and Gensex classes. They were all also looking forward to more staff room meetings like this so that could all play more ‘adult’ games together while the kids played their own games outside.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.