TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted - Cover

TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted

Copyright© 2022 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Danylo Senka and Emma Stoke find themselves embarking on a day that unfolds in all sorts of unexpected ways as they attend three school assemblies where all the students have to be completely naked. The day finishes with even more surprises down at the Smokey Rock Mall and a newly refurbished chain store that has taken over the Mall’s old Cinema Complex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

A BUTTERFLY IN THE MOUTH

For Danylo Senka there was just no way he could have resisted such a plaintive plea for help as he had just had from Charlotte Percy. Suck me, then fuck me ... was what she was asking for in as brief a nutshell as you could get. So Dany just got down off his chair immediately and moved his face in towards that dripping vagina discovering on the way that she did indeed have a clit ring.

This was a clit ring that was almost identical to the one he remembered Evette getting all those years ago. The overall shape and construction was the same with the only difference being a small red butterfly instead of a pink heart embedded in a slightly darker blue surrounding. Other than that it was practically identical thought Dany as he moved his face down to suck that tiny red butterfly gently into his mouth. At that point Dany also got the tip of his tongue to gently caress its way up and down the length of Charlotte’s dripping pussy lips. That also included gently flicking it over the tip of the girl’s clitoris and that little ring - over and over again. He then began sucking down hard on that pointy clit and that clit ring along with the girl’s sodden labia and even jabbing his tongue deep into her vaginal hole.

“Good gaaawwwwd, that feeeeels sooooo good!” burbled Charlotte followed by, “ ... and I hope you like my clit ring thingy. I certainly like the feel of it in your mouth. I only just ... just ... ooooooooooooo ... gaaaawwwd ... just got it the other week down ... down at that Clit Shop in the Mall. Eeeeeeeee ... aaaaaargh ... oooooooooooooo!”

For a few very brief seconds, if even that, Dany’s mind was distracted by the thought of that text message he’d received from Ula earlier on. He also still had absolutely no idea what sort of a surprise she could have in store for him down at that Clit Shop Charlotte Percy had just mentioned. But thoughts of his sister and Clit Shops and the Mall and pending ‘sprises’ of any description soon got unceremoniously pushed aside as things on that floor in the Principal’s Office came to boiling point.

It was only a matter of about a minute at the most before Charlotte Percy’s semi-naked body began writhing around on the carpet until she climaxed. The young woman then found herself trying desperately to wrap her whole body around Dany’s head - gray skirt and all. He was still sucking hard out in and around her pussy lips and that clit ring.

As the school’s secretary was convulsing and moaning uncontrollably Dany was sucking and slurping away on her little butterfly as well as up and down her soft pink slit. Danylo Senka realized that he had never had a butterfly in his mouth before but was enjoying this one very much indeed - with a whole heap of extras! He was also managing quite well to fondle one of Charlotte’s lovely pointy tits with one of his hands. All of which was just driving the girl insane in her erotic passion.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.