TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted - Cover

TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted

Copyright© 2022 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Danylo Senka and Emma Stoke find themselves embarking on a day that unfolds in all sorts of unexpected ways as they attend three school assemblies where all the students have to be completely naked. The day finishes with even more surprises down at the Smokey Rock Mall and a newly refurbished chain store that has taken over the Mall’s old Cinema Complex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

IN THE PRINCIPAL’S OFFICE

Before Danylo Senka could ask any questions about what was happening he was getting gently pushed down into a large leather chair sitting by the wall in the Principal’s office. All the subliminal clues Dany had been picking up had already told him that there would be no Ukrainian student waiting for him in that office. Some of those clues had also told Dany that it would only be him and Charlotte Percy meeting in that room for the time being. That idea was now also being strongly reinforced by the young secretary beginning to straddle Dany’s bare legs once he was seated and could feel the cool texture of that leather against his back and butt cheeks. The arm-less construction of that chair also made this arrangement quite easy to facilitate.

As Charlotte Percy spread her own legs around Dany’s knees and thighs her tight gray skirt began riding up her legs. The motion of that skirt was also helped along by the girl’s hands pulling up at the hem. Those hands then began undoing the buttons down the front of her blouse until Dany found himself looking straight into a small, tight fitting white bra and the bare skin of her stomach and upper chest area. Once the blouse was discarded Dany got a much clearer view of that upper chest area and stomach and a very nice view it was indeed.

That stomach was also now bounded by that tight, gray skirt now bunched up in one solid ring around Charlotte’s midriff. That skirt’s new arrangement also revealed to Dany the woman’s lack of any underwear ... an arrangement that gave free viewing access to one very neatly trimmed landing strip of pubic hair running down to one pair of solid looking inner pussy lips now splaying out over either side of the outer pussy lips. Those inner and outer pussy lips were also just covered in gallons of white creamy sex juice. This now semi-naked woman was evidently one very highly aroused female.

Before Dany lifted his eyes he thought he caught sight of something down there between this girl’s legs ... something shiny and metallic and circular ... something that could be nothing other than some sort of a clit ring. But he only got a split second to dwell on that idea before other concerns took precedence.

As Dany lifted his eyes up from Charlotte Percy’s pubic area and what he thought was a clit ring the woman thrust her now bared chest forward forcing one of her soft bare breasts straight into Dany’s lips. The girl’s white bra was still dangling from her left hand before being dropped to the floor as that small pointy breast got pressed in even harder to Dany’s lips. For Dany the only proper thing to do in the moment was to open his mouth and begin sucking on that lovely soft breast being presented to him.

In that moment Dany did also actually manage to mumble out a question.

“Errrr ... mmm ... mmmffff ... arrrr ... have we got time for this and ... and what do you think the ... the others are doing?”

The very swift response was, “Fuck the others and yes ... we have all the time in the fuckin’ world ... so just suck my tits off before I let you fuck my brains out!”

... so of course he did ... what else!

Danylo Senka sucked away most happily on those gorgeous breasts until he did manage to pull back for a few seconds. This was just to get a proper look at them ... and yes! ... they were just lovely! Those tits of Charlotte Percy were just as he had imagined them when they were behind that blouse. They were indeed quite small but just ever so perky and pointy and with each one just so easy to get completely into his mouth and each with one very erect nipple to suck on.

Once Charlotte thought she’d had her tits sucked on for long enough she slipped down from off Dany’s knees and onto the floor with her knees up and as wide apart as possible.

“Now I want you to suck my cunt dry you horny little bastard then you can fuck me with that ram rod of yours. I know you caught me looking at it up there on stage when you had that boner you were trying to hide. And I know you’ve been eyeing up my body from the moment we first met. And ... and ... and ... my boyfriend left me last week for ... for another fella! Can you believe that. He preferred another guy’s dick over my red hot tits and cunt. Can you believe it! And it’s been nearly two weeks now since I’ve had a good fuck! And by gawd do I need this. So ... please, please, please ... just give this poor girl the fuck she needs. PLEASE!”

... so of course ... he did!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.