TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted - Cover

TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted

Copyright© 2022 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Danylo Senka and Emma Stoke find themselves embarking on a day that unfolds in all sorts of unexpected ways as they attend three school assemblies where all the students have to be completely naked. The day finishes with even more surprises down at the Smokey Rock Mall and a newly refurbished chain store that has taken over the Mall’s old Cinema Complex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

PETER RUSHKIN’S PECKER

“Now ... I am sorry to bother you both. I know you are about to head away to your next appointment with the Middle School students just up the road but ... but I know a student who was hoping to meet you, Mr Senka. He is also Ukrainian and is waiting down in the Principal’s office. Could you just spare a few moments before you go while Mr Rushkin here has a word with your girlfriend. Apparently he has a few things he would like to discuss with her before you both head off.”

Charlotte Percy looked quietly down at ‘Mr Senka’ while he looked quietly up at her face and also at those pert little breasts just trying ever so hard to burst right out the front of her blouse. Dany then looked across at Emma who in turn looked at him as both then shrugged at each other with Emma saying, “Yer ... well ... I guess we can spare a few moments for you guys. We’ve got just over an hour before we have to address the next school. So ... yep ... I am sure Mr Senka here can spare a few minutes with your Ukrainian student and I would be more than happy to answer any questions our fellow Nudist here might have.”

Emma Stoke then turned to face Mr Rushkin and his groin which was at eye level with her as she sat there in her chair. Before Emma had had time to shift her gaze from the guy’s stubby penis and up to his face the man deliberately put his fingers around his soft appendage and quickly pulled what foreskin he had back away from the chubby little knob. Emma knew in that moment exactly what the guy was going to be asking her and she wasn’t wrong. But before she was going to say anything she turned to speak to her boyfriend only to see his naked butt disappearing out of the room and down the corridor towards the Principal’s office. Emma then knew in that moment as well that in all probability there wasn’t actually going to be any sort of a Ukrainian student in the Principal’s office. There was only going to be one slightly sex starved secretary alone with her boyfriend and doing god knows what ... and she wasn’t wrong about that either!

But before Emma got to think too deeply about Dany and that very trim young woman in that gray and white business attire she was being addressed by this naked semi-retired teacher. This guy was now slowly working that stubby cock of his into one massive erection that was anything but stubby. As he spoke Emma just found her self staring back down at his groin as that penis grew and grew and grew. She really did find it just so fascinating that such a short stubby looking half inch worth of male flesh could transform itself so completely into one gigantic male erection. It really was quite a miracle to behold thought Emma who, as a result, failed to hear a word the guy said. She had to ask him to repeat himself as she forced herself to look up from that now very impressive penis and up into his face. But before Mr Rushkin got a chance to repeat himself Emma had quickly jumped in with her own question.

Staring up at the guy’s face then at his swollen manhood then back up into his face again she asked, “There is no Ukrainian student down in the Principal’s office, is there?”

Mr Rushkin gave Emma a little guilty looking smile as he shook his head in the negative sense and said, “No, that was all my idea so I could ask you in private if you would do me the privilege of sucking me off. What you have achieved here and with the other schools is just tremendous and seeing you address that audience of 500 naked students was very impressive. Having another naked adult other than me about the place has been quite a turn on for this old guy and ... and ... you can say NO if you want to ... and ... and I didn’t feel comfortable asking you in front of your boyfriend there and ... and ... and ... oh, shit ... I guess it doesn’t really matter.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.