TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted - Cover

TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted

Copyright© 2022 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Danylo Senka and Emma Stoke find themselves embarking on a day that unfolds in all sorts of unexpected ways as they attend three school assemblies where all the students have to be completely naked. The day finishes with even more surprises down at the Smokey Rock Mall and a newly refurbished chain store that has taken over the Mall’s old Cinema Complex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

MEMORIES OF EVETTE

After feeling and enjoying very much the soft, moist folds of Evette’s labia minora Dany just quietly withdrew his hand and stood up. In that moment he also became suddenly aware of the massive erection he now had snaking down the inside of his pants. He put his hands over his bulging groin then took one last look down between Evette’s legs as he finally found his voice and said, “Ummm ... well ... I ... I think your clit thing ... your clit ring, I mean ... is ... is very nice. It really does look beautiful hanging there between your legs and just makes you look even more beautiful than you already are. And I am sure everyone else will think the same when you do your Naked Week at school. Which means it will be my turn some time soon too, I guess.”

Dany then took one last long and very appreciative look up and down Evette’s very shapely body pausing for quite some time over that clit ring and all that very sexy flesh around it. He then reached down and gave the thing one more quick flick with his finger and said, “Well, I guess I should be going. Your mom said I could stay for lunch if I liked but I got things I need to do so I’ll be seeing you Monday at school again, I guess.”

What Dany didn’t give any expression to was this intense desire he now had to hold the girl tight in his arms. He also wanted to let his rock hard penis do its own little bit of probing around that clit ring thing and everything else that lay just below it. But he didn’t ... and had regretted that decision ever since as he turned to leave the room and the house.

As he moved towards the door Evette jumped up from the bed letting her skirt fall back in to place again. This was before giving Dany a squeeze then a kiss on his nose and saying, “Ohhh ... you are just the best boy for a friend a girl can have. I’m glad you like my clit ring and I hope you like seeing me naked at school next month. I know I will enjoy seeing you naked again after all these years. Your weaner might even do its sticky out thing again like it did back in that shower. Won’t that be funny!”

Evette then gave Dany a quick kiss on his cheek as he left and finally made his way home only to jerk himself off something silly all the rest of the day and all night long as well. The next day those sheets of his were just dripping with splat after splat after splat of seminal fluid but it didn’t really matter as they were due for the wash tub anyway. The only problem was that he did it all again the following night and then the one after that and so on for all the next week at least. Those poor bed sheets just had to get used to being constantly soaked in male cum. And if Dany’s mom gave it any thought on washing day then she was astute enough and gracious enough to not say a word and just let things be as her young son started to grow into manhood.

Also, if Dany wasn’t actually in love with Evette before the clit ring thing then he certainly was after it! He was also really looking forward to her Naked Week at school with more than just a certain amount of wild anticipation. It became another sexual fantasy truly worth indulging in and masturbating to and getting those bed sheets all gooey yet again over.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.