TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted - Cover

TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted

Copyright© 2022 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Danylo Senka and Emma Stoke find themselves embarking on a day that unfolds in all sorts of unexpected ways as they attend three school assemblies where all the students have to be completely naked. The day finishes with even more surprises down at the Smokey Rock Mall and a newly refurbished chain store that has taken over the Mall’s old Cinema Complex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

NAKED WEEK

There was more silence as Dany slowly tore his big round eyes away from Evette’s mons pubis. He then looked quickly into the girl’s eyes then nervously across at the closed bedroom door before whispering, “Shit, oh dear! Your ... your mother’s not going to come in, is she?”

Dany looked again down between Evette’s legs as she continued to twiddle and pluck at that little ring thing hanging off her clitoris. He also found it hard to believe that he was now looking at this amazing girl’s pubic hair and her vagina and her pussy lips and even her butt hole ... and all in her own room of all places!

Dany swallowed hard again but was still enjoying what he was seeing very much indeed. He was also feeling just so nervous about the prospects of the girl’s parents coming into the room while she was in this position.

After another brief pause Evette just said rather casually, “Nar ... we’ll be right. Mom’s busy fussing over her Saturday morning chores and dad will be out in the garage messing about with some piece of shit he’s working on or some such crap like that. And anyway ... they wouldn’t care. We are going to become Lifestyle Nudists in the next few months anyway - once we get down to Georgia that is. And I found out that at school now they are even going to start having this thing called Naked Week were you go to school in the nude when it’s your birthday ... Monday to fuckin’ Friday ... a whole week! You won’t just use the opposite gender’s toilets and showers anymore ... you just go to school completely naked. No blouses or shirts. No skirts or trousers. No underwear of any kind. Just nothing - apart from footwear for obvious reasons. Other than that you will be doing everything in the nude in front of everyone else - whether you like it or not. You won’t have a choice. I found all this out from mom and dad just last week. They were discussing it all at the last School Board meeting last month. We should all be getting emails and circulars to take home about the whole thing and what to do if you want to protest or opt out ... which will probably be so expensive that I don’t think anyone will try it. Even the United Nations Human Rights Commission is apparently right behind the whole idea ... equality and gender neutral shit and all that crap.”

At that point Evette pulled quite hard on that little metal ring between her legs and added, “And this thing ... this little thing is my new clit ring. My cousin took me down to a shop in town to get it. She got one herself just last week. My mom doesn’t actually know about it yet but I don’t think she will mind but I want to be able to display it when it’s my turn to do Naked Week at school next month. I want to get used to it being there before I show it off to the world. Don’t you think it’s cute, Dany. You can touch it if your like. Go on. Touch it with your finger.”

Dany still didn’t really know what to do or think. His mind was just too excited and slightly stunned to process anything so he just did as he was told and reached out and touched Evette’s new clit ring with his finger. He even ran the tip of his finger through a little bit of that blonde pubic hair staring up at him. Evette then pushed her hips up slightly higher for him to reach better as Dany pushed at the ring and watched the soft pink flesh below it distort and stretch from the gentle force applied to it.

The young guy also got his face in just a little closer to get a better view of what really lay down there between Evette Lefebre’s lovely bare legs. He looked very closely at the smooth line her inner pussy lips made from the clitoral hood down to the hole of her vagina. He also looked more closely down into that vaginal hole as well then down into Evette’s anal hole just a bit farther along. He then saw that anal hole flex in and out a few times as Evette adjusted her arms and body position while he just stared and ran his finger around the curve of that little ring. Then on pure impulse he suddenly let that finger slide off that ring to squish down on the clitoris itself then slide its way down along one side of those rather wet inner pussy lips then back up the other side and back onto that ring again.

“Mmmmmmmmm ... ooooo ... that felt nice!” whispered Evette in a very dreamy sort of voice. She was hoping Dany would continue stroking her very wet pussy lips...

... but alas ... he didn’t!

Evette would just have to be satisfied with fanning her pussy lips and clit later on and masturbating herself into one of those amazing orgasms she had only just discovered a year ago...

... but that was for later!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.