TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted - Cover

TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted

Copyright© 2022 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Danylo Senka and Emma Stoke find themselves embarking on a day that unfolds in all sorts of unexpected ways as they attend three school assemblies where all the students have to be completely naked. The day finishes with even more surprises down at the Smokey Rock Mall and a newly refurbished chain store that has taken over the Mall’s old Cinema Complex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

I SHOULD HAVE KNOCKED

“Go on up, Dany. Evette’s in her room finishing off some homework, I think. She told me you would be dropping by just after breakfast and you are also most welcome to stay for lunch if you like.”

“Thankyou, Mrs Lefebre, but I shan’t be long. Evette just had something she wanted to ask me or show me about our school work I think.”

Mrs Lefebre smiled down at Dany as he passed through the front door of her home then on up the stairs to Evette’s room. Evette’s parents had met Dany quite a few times already over the last year or so as this friendship between the two had grown into something quite solid. Evette and her parents had also become familiar enough with the young man to now call him Dany instead of Danylo ... something that Danylo Senka always preferred. The friendship at this stage was still no where near being romantic, despite what Ula Senka might have thought, but those sentiments were probably not all that far off. A full on romance would have, in all probability, become a certainty if time and circumstance hadn’t intervened like it so often does in these sorts of matters.

Dany, of course, had no idea yet of these possibilities apart from a genuine feeling of warmth he felt deep within his stomach and further down between his legs. In association with this Dany also very clearly remembers the very first time he actually ejaculated a load of that white gooey stuff out the end of his penis. He had been lying quietly on his bed just after having taken a nice warm shower. He was indulging his mind in some very fond pictures he had of Evette and her very pretty face and the lovely way she walked.

As Dany’s mind was throwing up those pictures he was also very absent mindedly playing with his penis which was feeling very warm and fuzzy in a way he had never felt before. Those feelings of warmth and fuzziness suddenly took on a whole new dimension when that slideshow going on in his mind recalled those pictures of Evette’s sweet naked body from that time in the FEMALE SHOWERS back up there in Canada. That moment was already a few years in the past now but became just ever so vivid again when he found himself ejaculating that messy wad of semen all over himself. Needless to say after that he found it happening again and again for some reason. Dany really did enjoy it every time despite those small feelings of guilt and shame that seemed to follow for a short time after each warm ejaculation.

Despite this ejaculatory love affair with Evette Lefebre Danylo still did not consider himself in love with her - mainly because he still didn’t really know what being in love was. All he really knew was that he liked being around her and used any excuse to walk her home from school and even drop in to her home for a quick visit. This didn’t really change his friendship with his good buddy, Andrew Tsosie, but that was a different kind of friendship. Dany had no idea as to why the two friendships were different. All he knew was that they were. It was always great fun messing about down the street or up at the swimming hole with Andrew and his other buddies but Evette ... now that was just totally different.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.