TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted - Cover

TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted

Copyright© 2022 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Danylo Senka and Emma Stoke find themselves embarking on a day that unfolds in all sorts of unexpected ways as they attend three school assemblies where all the students have to be completely naked. The day finishes with even more surprises down at the Smokey Rock Mall and a newly refurbished chain store that has taken over the Mall’s old Cinema Complex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

SHOWERING WITH EVETTE

“Awww, shit!” mumbled Dany under his breath followed quickly by, “Shit! I thought I would be on my own!”

Danylo Senka had just finished another PE class for the week which also happened to be the very last period of the Friday of that week. Normally he would have just walked straight home and got cleaned up there. Today, however, his mom was picking him up straight after school to go to some birthday party of one Dany’s uncles that had followed them out to Canada from Ukraine. His mother had insisted he shower and get cleaned up at school so he was a little more presentable than perhaps what is normal for an active, young school boy.

Dany had hoped to finish his Restroom Swapping week at school without the need to use the girls’ shower block again. He had been in and out of the girls’ toilets all week without incident apart from Monday when he heard Evette Lefebre fart in the toilet stall next to his. That incident still put a funny little smile on Dany’s face but not so the shower incident on Tuesday. The painful memory of that little embarrassing moment when his penis did its sticking out thing could still be felt quite keenly in this young boy’s mind and he wasn’t interested in any sort of a repeat performance. And with any luck there wouldn’t be one now as he made his way quickly into the seemingly deserted FEMALE SHOWERS ... and deserted they were ... well almost!

Apart from Danylo Senka there was only one other person in the girls’ shower block and that ... of all people ... was none other than...

... Evette Lefebre ... the girl that farted!

When Dany saw Evette she was in the process of pulling her t-shirt off over her head but pulled it down again immediately upon seeing Dany approaching. This however did not prevent Dany from getting a very brief glimpse of the girl’s bare nipples that each had just a small amount of swelling flesh behind each of them. Dany could also then still quite clearly make out those two slightly puffy nipples poking up through that t-shirt once it was back in place over her chest.

For about 30 seconds the only two people in that whole shower facility just stared at each other. That was until Dany finally broke the ice with, “Ahhhh ... what the hell! Gotta do it at some stage.”

With that he quickly pulled his own t-shirt off over his head before stepping out of his trousers and y-fronts. He then turned to face Evette Lefebre full on before saying, “Well ... have a good look, why don’t yuh! I’m a boy! I’m naked! And that thing ... that’s ... that’s my weaner sticking out in front of me. I don’t know why it does that. It just does!”

He was about to turn around to turn on the shower control valve when the girl in front of him spoke up with, “Hey ... you’re that boy that laughed at me on Monday ... when ... when I broke wind in the toilet! I recognize your shoes. I could see them under the wall of the stall I was in.”

Dany paused for a few moments then replied with, “Yer, well, I’m sorry about that. I didn’t mean to be rude and what the the hell does ‘broke wind’ mean? You FARTED! That’s what you did and it did sound funny. All farts do. But I didn’t mean to be rude and I do apologize. Anyway ... I need to get a move on. My mom’s coming soon to pick me up. So I gotta get ready.”

With that Dany turned on the water of his shower and began the process of cleaning himself up to be ready for his mom’s arrival.

Evette Lefebre said nothing for a few moments before starting to peel off her own t-shirt again and saying, “My mom’s coming to get me too. I got a dance class and she insists I shower before I go and after as well. She also says I’m not allowed to say the word FART. She says it’s a rude and vulgar word. But that’s all ‘breaking wind’ or ‘passing wind’ means. They just mean ... FARTING! And I actually do quite like that word myself. It sounds like it is meant to sound.”

There was another pause before Dany heard Evette go, “FART, FART, FART, FARTY FART!”

He then heard this supposedly toffee nosed girl squeak out a proper little fart again which made Dany laugh then turn to look at the girl. She was now fully naked and looking very, very cute indeed thought Danny.

Evette Lefebre noticed Danylo looking her naked body over so she kindly added, “And I am a girl and this is my naked body. These things here ... well ... these things are my little titty breasts sticking out in front of me. My mom says they will get much bigger than this and in fact they only call them breast buds at this stage because they are still too small to be called proper breasts. But one day they will be quite big like my older sister has. And ... oh ... look ... I do have a little bit of pubic hair above my girly thing just like you have above your boy thing ... which I think looks very nice from here ... even when it sticks out like that!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.