TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted - Cover

TNWS10 Sex Ed 101... Or The Girl Who Farted

Copyright© 2022 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Danylo Senka and Emma Stoke find themselves embarking on a day that unfolds in all sorts of unexpected ways as they attend three school assemblies where all the students have to be completely naked. The day finishes with even more surprises down at the Smokey Rock Mall and a newly refurbished chain store that has taken over the Mall’s old Cinema Complex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

THAT NEW RUSSIAN BOY

Dany was enjoying this little show very much as his hand now finally connected with that control valve to get his own shower nozzle flowing. He was soon just as wet and shiny as those two naked teenagers were and still enjoying the show going on just before his eyes. And those two girls knew he was enjoying the view and they just smiled and let him watch...

... that is...

... until...

... the rest of the girls from his class came in from their run around the field. That was along with the girls from another class as well. It was a class that contained none other than Dany’s own sister ... his younger sister ... Ula Senka!

Those young girls filed into that shower block in quick succession, all giggling and chattering away, before starting to quickly strip out of their own clothes. The first girl to get fully undressed soon turned and saw Dany ... A BOY ... standing there in the nude just down from those two naked high school students.

Even though this young naked girl knew all about the new ‘Birthday Week’ requirements that still didn’t stop her from blurting out with...

“Eeewwww! It’s that new Russian boy ... and he’s got no clothes on!”

One of the other girls, who by now just had on a pair of white cotton underpants, turned to look then immediately placed one arm across her non-existent breasts and a hand down over her groin still covered by her underwear. The girl that was fully naked suddenly did likewise and covered up her own non-existent breasts as well as her still hairless vaginal slit. Soon every other girl in that shower block was doing the same thing - even those that were still fully clothed ... all except one!

Danylo Senka saw and heard a small commotion going on at the back of this group of girls as one particular girl now pushed her way to the front where Dany was. Ula Senka had already quickly stripped off completely and was totally naked when she heard a bit of a fuss going on down by the showers. She then pushed her own young naked body through that bunch of naked and semi-naked girls until she was finally staring at the naked body of her older brother.

Ula Senka stared at Danylo’s wet shiny body then quickly turned and stared at the girls behind her and stated very matter-of-factly with her hands planted firmly on her hips...

“UKRAINIAN! He’s Ukrainian, not fuckin’ Russian!”

It went all very silent in that Female Shower facility, apart from the sound of the running water. That was until that other naked girl finally looked down at Dany’s groin and blurted out again with...

“Who fuckin’ cares! He’s a boy and he’s naked ... and ... and, eewww ... look at his weaner ... why is it ... why is it sticking out ... why is it sticking out like that!?”

Every eye of every female in that room, even Ula’s and that of the two showering teenagers, turned to look down at Dany’s groin. They all then found themselves looking down at the erection of this young and highly embarrassed ‘Russian Boy’ ... and a very red-faced boy at that!

At that point Danylo’s pleasure of showering with two gorgeous teenagers was displaced by the horror and embarrassment of his first public and most definitely unwanted erection. It was an erection he also got right in front of his own naked sister as well!

At that point it all became just a bit too much!

Seconds after that silly, naked girl had made that most unnecessary declaration about his weaner Dany was going...

“Awwww, fuck this!”

... then jumping out of that shower...

... then quickly gathering up all his stuff...

... then pushing passed his sister and that throng of young, naked and semi-naked girls...

... then finally making his way around to the BOYS SHOWERS to complete his necessary ablutions in peace!

“They’ll have to hang me before I go back in there!” said Dany to the other guys...

... but alas...

... it was only Tuesday and by Friday, when next he had a Phys Ed lesson, he WAS back ‘in there’...

... and once again showering naked with the girls!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.