Kunt Slot Redux - Cover

Kunt Slot Redux

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: A continuation of Kunt Slot, Beth confesses a sexual desire. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

kunt-slot-redux-1.jpg

Meghan asked Beth if there was something wrong with the coffee.

“No, it’s fine. It’s good. I’m just ... I don’t know.”

“I know. You look pensive. What are you thinking about?”

Beth blushed.

“Now you’re going to have to tell me.”

“Oh, nothing,” Beth said. “Just about earlier when you were tickling me. When you were touching me.”

“I thought you liked it.”

“I did like it. It’s just that ... You know how you said if you had a dick it would slide through my kunt slot?”

“Yeah?”

“Well, I kind of wish you really did have a dick. I mean not really, but I couldn’t help thinking about what it would feel like. And I kind of wanted you in me that way.”

“I know what you mean.”

“Yeah. To have your cum shooting into me. Maybe even to make a baby.”

“Really? I bet we could find a nice guy with a nice dick.”

Beth shook her head. “No, no, no. It’s you I want.”

“Still,” Meghan mused. “The guy, standing behind you. Fucking his cock between your legs. And his cum would come shooting out, splattering across this table.”

Beth grinned. “Yeah, that would be interesting. I can almost picture it.”

kunt-slot-redux-2.jpg

“So shall we see if we can dig up some nice guy with a nice—”

“No. No, what I’d rather do is ride your tongue and watch your eyes as you make me come.”

kunt-slot-redux-3.jpg

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.