Sunday Morning [furry] - Cover

Sunday Morning [furry]

by Pixie

Copyright© 2022 by Pixie

Fiction Sex Story: A lazy morning full of snuggles. Wolf x Fox furry.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Furry   Oral Sex   Small Breasts   .

It was Sunday morning with a chilly, ice-cold breeze coming into the bedroom. The windows were opened in a jar to keep the fresh air filling the atmosphere. The air drifted over to the double bed, causing a certain silver Fox’s pointed ears to twitch. Lifting her torso, Edana sat up on the mattress, soon stretching her arms up into the air. A loud, shrill yawn escaped her mouth, followed by a low, moody groan. Her shoulders slouched. She turned her head, observing the black-furred black Lupus laying beside her.

“Hey, you awake? I might go to the cupboard to get more blankets. Frickin’ freezin’ in here!”

Chase grumbled in his sleep as the cold air came in through the window. Why didn’t he close that last night? His eyes opened slightly, opening in response to the Fox’s voice. His ears twitched, too.

“Yeah, I’m awake. I’ve got some blankets in the closet if you wanna grab them. Not far from the bed,” he mumbled.

He stretched his large canine body under the blankets. Lifting his torso, he observed Edana close by. She was still naked after last night’s eventful time.

Edana exhaled a simple “‘kay!”

Moving her legs to the edge of the bed, Edana stood up, having a paw immediately scratch at her side. When she stood up, the duvet no longer concealed her body, thus her small breasts were exposed. In between her legs were exposed, too, albeit the mound of her vulva was covered in a patch of white fluff. Her fuzzy, bushy long tail swished from side-to-side as she walked, showing her backside in the process. Her butt was probably the only part of her body that wasn’t covered in a handful of fur. Edana approached the single closet in the room, soon opening the door and taking at least four blankets from the shelf.

“Here,” she stated, and just for the sake of messing around, Edana chucked these blankets at Chase. Pfft!

His eyes widened with surprise when Edana all of a sudden tossed a heap of blankets in his direction. The Lupus quickly caught the blankets, grabbing most of them and falling right back down onto the bed. His arms cuddled a giant ball of blankets, and he muffled under them.

“I think you grabbed all of them,” he put.

“Exactly as I wanted!”

Edana laughed at the sight of the Lupus defending himself! Edana returned to the bed, soon jumping onto it, landing right onto her side. Her elbow propped up onto the pillow, as she had her hand resting on the side of her face. Her nose was wet, twitching some. She raised her other arm, as she brushed a few long silver locks of her fringe behind one pointed ear. She moved closer to the Lupus, moving so close until her fuzzy front was touching his body. One leg coiled over his waist, her knee covering his groin. Her eyelids blinked while her green eyes kept their gaze fixed on him.

“So, what do ya wanna do? Just cuddle all morning?”

The minute she got on the bed, Chase dug his way out of the blanket pile. The Lupus soon spread the woolly blankets out over the duvet so the bed was now covered in more warmth.

“Well, it’s a pretty cold morning and our clothes are all the way over there,”

Chase pointed to the pile of their tossed clothes. Two piles sat right under that open window that blew the cold air towards them.

“So, why don’t we warm ourselves up before we start the day? I can tell you want to do something!” Chase chuckled, teasing the silver fox.

Edana rolled her eyes in contempt at that remark, she simply groaned and covered her face with a hand, facepalming. She shook her head, having her tall, pointed ears sway slightly with the motion.

“You can already tell what I wanna do? Just because I’m not a human right now doesn’t mean I want to have sex,” she lied, “I was kinda satisfied with what we did last night.”

Tugging on the blanket and duvet, Edana covered her body, having the blankets pulled up to her shoulder. She wriggled her body some, getting snug under the duvet.

“Besides, you make out getting close is such a bad thing ... you know it embarrasses me when you say stuff like that,” she grumbled again, looking away shyly. If she was human right now, her cheeks would be a vibrant shade of red.

Chase just chuckled and watched the Fox snuggle under the thick blankets. Turning to his side to face her, he scooted closer to Edana. He pulled her into his arms and held her against his fluffy and warm body.

“Key word: ‘kinda’, and yes I do know it embarrasses you. Hence why I said it. Though if you don’t snuggle, I guess I just suck at my job. I’ll just get up and start my day then,” he answered, his voice turning playful as he spoke with a clearly sarcastic tone.

Edana tutted! She swathed an arm around the Lupus’ torso, meeting the arm that embraced her in return. The Fox girl still looked away from him, blushing as deeply as ever underneath that soft, smooth silver fur. Her claws were sharp, too, which was a sign that Edana wasn’t at all used to her Fox form. If she was, she’d make sure to trim her claws every week! She eventually looked back at Chase, although instead of giving him a smile, she immediately nuzzled her face into the nook of his neck instead.

“Fine,” she answered, “I’d like to have more than just cuddles.”

If any humans knew about Edana being able to transform into a Fox, then any of those humans would probably use her or much worse. Thus, the company of a Lupus was a blessing.

Chase kept a weather eye on Edana as she nuzzled into him, he couldn’t help but smile at the sight. The once nervous human girl was spending her morning naked with the company of a normal, anthropomorphic Lupus. A big step, he figured. Although the sharp claws at his back made his whole body stiffen up and push closer to her.

“Ah! I hope you’re not threatening me to stay in bed by using your claws,” he joked.

Completely forgetting the fact this whole anthro thing of hers was a new concept. Maybe Chase would have to teach her a few tricks while she was here, about how to look after herself when she’s not a human!

“What, like this?”

Her sharp claws poked into his back, having those jagged pins lightly graze at the skin under his black fur. Oh boy! Edana glanced up at him and snickered. While she dragged her claws down his back, her body snuggled into his even more in the process. Even though she met the Lupus when she was shy, she quickly grew on him, and she didn’t realise it was due to the fact that her Fox form boosted her confidence. Not to forget her sarcastic nature, too!

“You can’t tell me you’re scared of a girl’s claws ... hm?”

“No. I wouldn’t say I’m scared-”

But, oh boy! Those claws were sharp! Chase felt those sharp knives hit his back again, but this time, Edana was being just a tiny bit aggressive. He gasped, arching his back. Scooting even closer to the Fox girl, his chest was pressed up against hers now. His knotted tool was pressed against her legs as his gaze turned into a glare.

“You, on the other hand, were a delightfully scared Fox last night when you saw what you were up against. What did you say again? Something about ‘not handling that’? You’re a human girl that turns into a Fox when you’re ... horny...”

“Maybe that’s because Foxes are usually scared of Wolves? Especially large, black ones!” Edana pointed out, still speaking in her usual, sassy tone of voice.

Moving her hand downward, instead of scratching Chase’s back, she placed her hand onto something in between Chase’s legs. A smirk ticked her lips, one of those smirks that showed her sharp, shark-like teeth in the act. Well, tiny sharp teeth! A Fox’s set of teeth were as small as a feline’s, after all. Her hand proceeded to stroke his knotted manhood, moving those lengthy fingers upward and then down in a gradual motion. Doing it slowly was probably more ... or the worst type of pleasure!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.