Sharing a Monstrous Dildo - Cover

Sharing a Monstrous Dildo

by Pixie

Copyright© 2022 by Pixie

Fan Fiction Sex Story: A Chainsaw Man fanfiction about Denji and Kobeni sharing a monstrous dildo in an abandoned warehouse. M/M/F.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Gay   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Group Sex   Anal Sex   First   Size   .

A few strands of black hair were pulled out from the hairband, albeit the rest of her hair was still tied up in a very short ponytail. Two red clips kept one side of her fringe swept back. Her fringe itself was dishevelled, either side appearing long while the middle of it was cut at her eyebrows. Sweat dripped from her forehead and cheeks.

“Denji-kun! Sorry I’m late, I got held up in traffic. I guess we’re partners today, huh?”

Kobeni waved a hand as she jogged up to the male devil hunter. Kobeni was still green compared to Denji, and still wasn’t as confident. How many times had she already thought of quitting, yet held back due to her brother’s school fees and naggy parents. Kobeni relied on Denji a lot for hunts when they were together.

“So, today’s devil is a mouthful, huh? Cock Devil ... a-ahaha, what a name...”

“The Cock Devil? I wonder what its abilities are for a name like that.”

During the time Denji waited for Kobeni to show up, he was lounging around beside a pile of dustbins. Of course, Denji didn’t really understand the meaning of ‘traffic’, nor did he care much. He let out a yawn, covering his mouth in the process. His sharp, jagged teeth were visible.

“Geez, you’ve finally turned up. I was starting to think the devil might’ve already caught ya. I wouldn’t be surprised if it did; you’re kinda easy to kill anyway.”

Widening her eyes, Kobeni shuddered at the thought of being devoured. Getting killed was the last thing she wanted right now.

“W-Who knows. Maybe the Cock Devil has something to do with ... roosters.”

Shrugging his shoulders, Denji scratched the back of his head. His short blonde locks of hair appeared messy like a bird’s nest. He stood up, his Public Safety uniform already creased in several areas. He glanced towards the peak of the alleyway, looking at the bare street.

“Eh, let’s find out I guess.”

...

In a few minutes, both Kobeni and Denji were in a supply warehouse just two streets from their meeting spot. Inside had loads of typical broken metal pipes and wooden crates, but no signs of devil life. As they checked the upper floors and around the corners of the dimly lit warehouse, Kobeni couldn’t help but sigh.

“Maybe ... it isn’t around here anymore...?”

It was hopeful thinking for sure, but she would be wrong. Somewhere hiding just out of sight was a small meaty devil just running around to avoid and spy on them. It looked like a flaccid penis with legs sprouting out the back, hiding up ceiling beams as it chose Kobeni as its target. Before either Denji and Kobeni noticed it, it jumped off the beam, and landed right into the inside of Kobeni’s collar, making her jolt.

“Yeah, maybe it’s hiding somewhere in here. Probably got scared when we came in. Well, me, not you. Nobody would be scared of you.”

Tired eyes glanced around the span, as his shoes kicked at odd bits of debris that were in his way. Denji carried his usual axe over his shoulder, because holy hell he didn’t want to get any serious chainsaws out on just a small flaccid devil. But as they say ‘the smaller they appear; the greater damage they cause.’ The blonde approached a set of wooden crates, checking behind the stack. Nope, nothing there. A loud, miserable huff left his mouth while he scratched at his side. The Cock Devil - hahaha - what a stupid name that was. Shooting a glance up, Denji observed an unusual white mess that painted the ceiling and walls. Some of this white paint was dripping on the floor, still wet which gave the signal that the devil was somewhere in the warehouse.

“I think there’s mould growing there.”

Of course, Denji was dumb as hell. Turning his attention back to Kobeni, however, his eyes widened when he spotted an unusual crawling in Kobeni’s top.

“Wait!”

Just at the sight, Denji lunged towards Kobeni and immediately pushed her, hoping that whatever it was would jump out. He pushed Kobeni hard enough for the poor girl to fly back a few feet.

“Wai- Ah!!”

Kobeni was still too lax to notice her surroundings, leading to the startled push which almost knocked her into some crates. Thankfully she stabilised her footing before she fell, but now Kobeni’s eyes had widened, taking out her knife from her back pocket and frantically swinging it around her, forming like a defensive dome that Denji couldn’t slip through without Kobeni slicing something off.

“I-It’s crawling around, get it out, get it out!!”

Kobeni’s wild movements would soon move downwards, turning to face Denji as Kobeni suddenly dropped her knife.

“D-Denji, help! It’s in ... it’s in!”

Her face looked terrified, quickly undoing the buckle of her belt. Everything happened so fast, slipping off her pants as they both could see what was going on. A thick bulging meat was hiding under Kobeni’s panties, as Kobeni fell back and hid her face with her hands.

“N-No...!! Not in there...!”

“ ... It’s ... in?”

Denji lowered his gaze to the parasitic mess in Kobeni’s underwear. His shoulders slouched at the sight. He didn’t really seem phased by the sight but he did cringe.

“How am I supposed to get that out? This’ll be a lot of work...”

Descending to his knees, Denji slipped his fingers into the rim of Kobeni’s knickers. He grunted, his hands rocking in rhythm with the movements behind the underwear. He glanced from the knickers and up to Kobeni’s face, a huff passing jagged teeth. The Hybrid pulled, having the knickers tug down Kobeni’s thighs a little.

Kobeni was useless at almost any devil hunt, but at least she served as a good target. Really, Denji could have just whacked this devil with his axe, but ... yeah ... that would have probably sent it up to Kobeni’s womb instead.

“Can you, like, stop moving? It’s hard to help when ya just makin’ it complicated.”

His hands pulled at the knickers, bringing them down. He brought a hand forward, grabbing onto the devil’s legs - both of them - and proceeded to pull. They felt slimy and disgusting, albeit the devil was probably in the midst of self-lubricating.

“Seriously, that’s an ability? How stupid.”

“Hah ... hah ... hah...!!”

Of course Kobeni would be terrified and hyperventilating at a time like this. Most ordinary women would do the same, really. But even worse was the possibility that the Cock Devil had breeding properties, making Kobeni even more shaky.

“Not inside, not inside...! Please help, please!” Kobeni squealed.

Even if she was useless right now, Kobeni somehow got it stuck, meaning there was only one exit for it to use, and Denji was adamant in having it out. However, even as he pulled, something changed in the devil that would make it chuckle. Slowly, the legs of the Cock Devil proceeded to morph and twist, closing them together and forming just one long and erect fuckstick that Denji was now stroking. Despite having no mouth to speak, its voice resonated between the two of them. The voice sounded deep and had a vibration in the tone.

“Catching this slutty looking hunter was easy. But you? You look like you’re a strong, durable one, young boy. You should make a contract with me, and I’ll release this girl. In exchange for you - your nice tight ass. I can smell your hormones from here. Aroused hormones that aren’t getting their fix.”

“In order to save her I have to subject myself to some horny bastard?”

But that wasn’t enough to encourage Denji, he immediately grabbed his axe and slammed it down onto the erect fuckstick, thus slicing this devil in two. Kobeni looked up, finding red blood splattered underneath her legs. A frightened squeal escaped her lips.

“There!” Denji stated.

The cock grew back, however, clearly possessing regenerative powers. Denji just blinked at the sight. The devil didn’t even look injured, like it hadn’t been touched at all.

“Come on, Denji, ride me. I wanna feel your muscles clench on me,” laughed the horny devil, “I’m amazed. Your petty weapon didn’t work. That’s because physical attacks don’t work on me.”

“H-huh?”

“Yes, Denji?”

“ ... Our only way out of this is...?”

“Subject yourself to me. Yes. You’re using your brain for once.”

“Fuck! Hurry up, Denji-kun!” Kobeni pleaded, crying and shaking.

“You’ll be in the presence of a girl if you do it. You will get a lot of her juice in the end,” cooed the Cock Devil.

“Hmm...”

Denji watched Kobeni receive it for a little bit, observing the cock nesting in her vulva. Being able to fuck a devil was more realistic than him actually getting a human girlfriend to fuck. Just like when Denji first met Kobeni when encountering the Eternity Devil, Denji made the case go on and on before finally fucking solving it. ‘Gimmie Chainsaw and I’ll let you all live’ this case was just like that all over again but with another thirsty devil.

“But if I accepted this contract then Miss Makima would find out,” he mentioned, “I’d be forced to resign so I can become a fuck pet for some dumbass devil ... hmm...”

“Hmm, yes, and you have no other choice. If you want to save this girl, then you’ll accept. If you don’t want to save this girl, then she’s not going to see the outside world again.”

“Huh?! D-Denji-kun?” Kobeni continued to sulk.

“Fine...” Denji just groaned.

He shrugged his shoulders. Denji unfolded the button on his trousers, and then pulled the zipper south. His undergarments were exposed after that, which were just a simple pair of boxer shorts that weren’t even buttoned up properly. Denji looked at Kobeni, tired eyes glancing down at her filled pussy.

“What about her?”

At the mention of ‘her’, the ravenette suddenly clenched her toes and pointed them downwards, arching her back as she let out a terrified moan.

“O-Oouh!! I-It’s moving inside!! Help!!”

“I won’t impregnate her, if that’s what you’re asking. But, I like this bitch’s hole, too. I’ve got two options for you, Denji,” the Cock Devil started talking even while he was seemingly toying with Kobeni’s canal, “either you ride me on this hunter’s crotch and let me fill you, or you spread your legs for me and let me fuck you myself. The contract will only be fulfilled once I know you’re nice and seeded. Then you can remain as my pet.”

Both options given to Denji were pretty much the same, but at least the latter sounded like Kobeni would be out of trouble. However, the first option would guarantee they were both in sight of the devil, whereas leaving Denji to spread his legs would be asking for trouble if Kobeni would still be whimpering from all this.

“The contract’s made once you’ve cummed?” Denji checked, making sure he got the gist of it, “I ... uh ... okay, sure. Whatever.”

Just watching Kobeni take the fuckstick like a submissive little bitch, Denji settled on his answer. Rising up to his feet, Denji pulled down his trousers, along with his boxers. His groin was smooth shaven of any pubic hair. Not really much of a surprise, but his manhood was erect, too. It was pulsating. Denji got extremely hard watching Kobeni receive an aggressive cock up her pussy, which could or could not be considered messed up but whatever.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.