Wax Job - Cover

Wax Job

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: After a discussion with her boyfriend, Meghan decides to get a wax job. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

wax-1.jpg

My BF suggested I get a wax job. We talked about it and since I like him and was curious myself...

wax-2.jpg

Kelly has been doing my hair forever. Trim, youthful, and sexy, she got divorced early then remarried. No kids. She shoots in a women’s gun club and she and her husband have motorcycles that they use for day trips and some overnights. As far as I know she is straight, never a hint of another woman or cheating. She knows my complete life story.

So while getting a cut and highlights, I floated the idea of getting waxed. Playing a bit shy, I asked if she does that (I knew she didn’t) and she said they have a woman who does it and other hair removal, eyebrows, facial hair, etc. Being coy again I said that I wouldn’t want a stranger to do it.

wax-3.jpg

“Oh, Maria is very good!”

“I know, I just don’t want...” I didn’t finish the sentence. Kelly was trimming and we were quiet.

“Would you do it?”

Silence. A thoughtful silence, and I was getting aroused.

“I could do it, maybe early some morning.”

Honestly no other woman has seen me—plenty of men—so the idea of baring and being touched, especially by Kelly, was a sexy thought. She likes me a lot and her delayed response and her husky, sexy voice made my middle tingle a bit.

So a week later at 7:30 am I showed up. I had slept alone that night and took a thorough shower.

Kelly was already there. The place was almost empty, no receptionists, just a few gals getting ready for the day. I walked in and she was there and in a businesslike way she ushered me upstairs and through a door to the esthetician’s area. I had never been alone with her this close. I changed into the usual gown but this time my clothes and underwear were gone and I was wearing just my bra. I sat on the table, kind of narrow, nice vinyl, swung my legs around and put my head back.

“OK, lift your butt,” and Kelly pushed the gown up to my hips exposing me, the first time another woman had seen me besides my doctor. This was way more erotic than my annual exam for sure!

wax-4.jpg

After some silence... “You are pretty,” she kind of whispered.

“Thank you!”

She tapped my inner thigh, “Open up,” (which is where I got that little phrase) so I did. I was so aroused. I knew I was wet and even though she was wearing gloves, the touch was way sexier than my doctor. Way sexier.

We were really quiet. Kelly had her hair in a ponytail and I could see her face and expressions. My eyes closed and I felt her hands, the hot wax— I barely felt the sting. I was dripping wet, literally, and when Kelly wiped between my legs, she knew “my state.”

Without warning I mumbled “oh God” and had an orgasm. It was quiet, like a wet dream but strong. Kelly had one hand flat on my abdomen and the other on the inside of my thigh. I tried to hide it but it was pretty obvious what had happened. She had never given another woman an orgasm and I had never received one! I knew she was aroused—her eyes were drilling holes in mine.

wax-5.jpg

She tapped my bare upper thigh and said, “I will be right back” and excused herself to the dressing room room.

I pulled my gown down to cover myself and just relaxed. My puss burned a bit from the waxing but I guess that was just part of “hurts so good.”

When Kelly came back she looked visibly relieved. She asked if I was OK and I said yes, asked her if she was OK and she said, “I am just fine now!”

So the next night I slept with my BF and he said I felt like a baby. This was not the response I was after, LOL, but boy the oral sex was outstanding!

wax-6.jpg

I almost killed him for the comment though.

Story by Meghan
Illustrations by Mat

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.