Be My Guest - Cover

Be My Guest

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 20: EASY RIDER

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 20: EASY RIDER - Fate fell into Zach Pedigo's lap. Unemployed, lack of funds, a bad reference from an old boss, nearly homeless. Sad thing was Zach was one cool dude, athletic, Tom Hardy looks, smart, you name it. Evicted from his apartment in one breath, KNOCK KNOCK! In walks Heidi Baker, young, gorgeous, crazy. There to answer a vacant bedroom ad that wasn't even Zach's apt. Last ditch idea he suckered her in. Best thing to ever happen to him. Good kid! Daddy issues but a sweetheart. Boy was she a handful!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teen Siren   BiSexual   Rough   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

Seattle, Washington! The residence of Solo and Jacki Kytes!

Geneva Spincer aka Spinning Geni stood to the sideline watching the cutie pie Heidi Baker from her left. Forming her own opinion of the girl’s raw talent as a stage stripper, she realized that the girl did catch on pretty fast. Notes on a continual repetition of the same moves Geneva just had to intervene. Stepping up on stage Geneva boldly shared her experience. “Try hooking your toes around the base of the pole, circle twice then grab the pole with both hands.”

29598-20-spinner-gif.gif

“Show me.” Heidi stepped back but just for effect slapped her netted butt cheeks directly toward Solomon’s fellow biker boys to keep their attention. Leering back, she grinned, “Hang in there.” at them. The men smirked with affirmative nods, Solomon approving of her spunk but kicked back looking tough. The man was tough, looking it just came easy.

Careful observations of Geneva’s technique the busty blonde coaxed Heidi back to perform her own version of the moves. A good student Heidi performed it perfectly, Geneva applauding her actions. “Good! Reverse hook now.” Heidi in a switch of hands used her opposite toes to swing low and wide. In her spin she called out, “Oh, come on guys, I deserve compliments.” Laughing with her, another twenty was tossed on stage.

“Teachers get paid too.” Geneva scolded the men, a five-dollar bill each made her flip them off. She knew it was in good fun, so did they.

“Use the pole to engage your audience. Here, let me have the pole.” Geneva motioned Heidi aside, this time bending over to face the riders Chokehold and Gutter, first slapping her ass then waving at them between her legs. That deserved another ten-dollar bill each. Heidi giggled then trained her focus on Geneva who hugged the pole, placing her well-crafted 40D’s to both sides of the pole and squeezing them around it as if she was being titty fucked. Crouching down the pole she rubbed her inner thighs while fanning her knees wide. Geni then hid her bikini patch just as quickly.

“Oh, that’s hot, G-swing!” Heidi complimented Geneva with her own nickname.

“Love the moniker. You try it.”

Heidi pinched her hoodie by the attached chains holding it down to conceal her breasts. “Ummm! Kind of pinned down.” Shrugging at her predicament Heidi detached the chains from her hoodie and let it become more flexible. Without so much as a blink of hesitation Heidi lifted her hoodie and showed off her tits, her bright pink nipples erect and begging for attention. They achieved their goal. A fifty-dollar bill from each biker graced the stage.

Moving to the pole she gripped the side profiles of her tits and smothered the cold pipe, leaving her nipples in full bloom for their enjoyment. More fifties flew in view. Her heart was racing as she slid low to do as Geneva had by riding the pole up close, her pussy right up against the metal. Fifties fluttered down like Monarch butterflies in heat.

Amidst Heidi’s routine Jacki Kytes returned stepping over to the side of the stage that Geneva had hopped up from. Sitting the stiletto heels she had ventured indoors for down she climbed up and just sat down Indian style to watch. She admired not just Heidi being close enough to topless, but all of the money spread out. The guys were being more than generous today. Hmmm!

Song ending Heidi stood up and relaxed, her hoodie only half concealing her breasts, one nipple holding up the material until she moved around. Once covered she fanned herself with her hands. “Hi, Feather.”

Jacki waved back then stood up, “Looks like you’re coming into your own.”

“It’s not hard, but they are.” She laughed pointing at the bikers in a machine gun flyby gesture. Everyone agreed. “Show me more.” Hearing her enthusiasm the guys whistled and added their own, “SHOW US MORE.”

“I’ll take care of that part Sweetie.” Jacki untied her bikini top and took it off, tossing it at Solo who shook his head grinning. He then used it to wipe his brow.

“Holy shit! Momma Goddess has nice tits.” Heidi verbally complimented her. “Porn star tits even.”

29598-20-jacki.jpg

“Cost enough.” Solomon chuckled!

“Worth every penis, Big Boy.” Jacki stuck her tongue out at her man. The men lowered their gaze and bit their lips, of course, the Tribal Welders all agreed having had her holes at one point or another since their charter opened up.

“Might as well join the party.” Geneva took her top off too and also tossed it at Solomon. He dangled one bikini bra over each shoulder. Heidi exhaled a silent whistle and bulged her eyes.

“They’ve already seen the girls so what the heck.” Heidi shrugged and removed her hoodie to reveal her entire upper body. The whistles escalated in a single breath and every biker there tossed another hundred on the stage.

“They like you, Blondie.” Geneva laughed! “New girls always get the right idea.”

“Well, duhhhh!” She winked then practiced spinning on the pole a few more times, “Where’s my jams?”

The biker known as Butane left the gathering and walked over to the garage to give the band a few ideas. Not one of them were on their playlist until now. Weaver rolled his eyes and stepped around the corner of the garage to see Heidi and his mother topless. A huff of “Why me?” led them into a Guns-N-Roses song, namely Welcome to the Jungle. Weaver did his best. That is once Kayla Trudeau and Kismet Spincer stopped kissing. Kayla was too into her own surroundings to even check on Heidi.

“I love this song.” Heidi bubbled up!

“Time to work the crowd.” Geneva took point dancing closer to the edge of the stage in front of Gutter, Lash, and Chokehold. Hands in her hair like a wild woman Geneva shook her tits then dropped to her knees to run her hands over her body, going so far as to patting her pussy beneath her bikini bottoms. Watching her work it Heidi danced to the song in her own comfort zone at the moment, merely picking up tips in Geneva’s actions.

“See what she’s doing?” Jacki stepped in to talk to Heidi.

“Ummm? Making them want her?”

“That’s the priority when you’re a stripper, Sweetheart. Men need to be ravenous yet can’t act on it, until they can.”

“Right! Bouncers beat them off.” She laughed! “Wait! That sounded gay.”

“You’re adorable. Nice tits yourself by the way.”

29598-20-heidi.jpg

“They’re real. No disrespect.” Heidi pointed at Jacki’s implants, literally poking both nipples as if launch code buttons.

“None taken! The time will come, Sweetie. Trust Momma! To keep a wag, you omit the sag.”

“Ways off! So, are we just watching G-string there?”

“Oh, no! Do what you feel comfortable doing. I don’t want my son to be disappointed in you.”

“Not worried. He and I have an agreement.”

“Interesting!” Jacki didn’t even ask what it was. Heidi suspected it didn’t matter.

“Follow me.”

Jacki traveled the distance toward Solomon and the boys before beginning her own seductive dance. She laid down on stage with her back to them and arched her spine to lift her massive melons, nipples darting up at the canopy. Fingers pinching them, teasing her areolas brought out the best in them. Money came fluttering over her breasts.

Heidi took a deep breath then joined Jacki to her left and did the VERY same move, only Heidi licked her lips and wagged her tongue at them. Legs rising straight up, Jacki fanned them wide back and forth running her hands down between her legs as her back arched higher. More cash was flipped over her body. Repeating her every move Heidi got into it, green past presidents mounting up around her. She was in absolute awe of the amount of money being wasted. She was afraid it was only a show, and the cash wasn’t hers to keep. Oh, well. It was fun regardless.

Guns & Roses ending Weaver relinquished his voice to another. In a surprise outing a female singer entered the property line. Geneva and Jacki stood up and tugged at their bikini bottoms and yanked them down to clitoral level. Heidi swallowed and looked toward the garage. While she wanted to follow their every move, she did not want to look too slutty just yet.

“Is that Kismet singing?” She was actually pretty good. Her song choice was In This Moment’s Whore. Laughing at the timing Heidi felt like one. Watching Jacki and Geneva both leave the stage together toward Solomon and his side, they encouraged the men to sit on the wooden benches and crawled up into their laps. Jacki on Butane, Geneva on Forge. That just left Solomon until the other side moved around to join him in standing before Heidi.

Money was continually tossed at Heidi’s feet every few seconds making her eyes flare up. This deserved at least a dance. She did her best in touching herself and dropping to her knees on the edge of the stage. Kneecaps hanging on the rim she met with Solomon and grinded seductively up close to his chest, daring to run her nipples up along his chiseled abs. In reaction Solo lifted his t-shirt up to his chin and let her trail her nipples along his musculature.

Heidi tried to remain calm and go with the flow. She hadn’t planned on going into close contact moves. For some reason the money made her curious. Too curious considering Weaver was right across the yard in the garage. Regardless of their openminded agreements this was his father.

Behind her roadblock of testosterone Geneva and Jacki were going the extra mile. In their lap dancing they were literally rubbing their labia over hard concealed erections. A snapped glance between men Heidi realized this and softly whispered, “Whoa!”

Dare she? Not yet, let her confidence brew a bit more. Falling backwards Heidi lifted her legs in the air and fanned them wide as she had earlier alongside Jacki, only this time facing the men. Even more money drowned her tummy. How much had all this calculated up to? “Gotta be over a grand. God, I hope I can keep it all.”

Using her bare feet this time Heidi caressed Solo’s chiseled abdomen, then switching one foot over to touch Lash directly over his erection. That got her a hundred-dollar bill shown to her just before being flicked onto her thighs. The thin chains that were still clipped to her boy shorts dangled about until Gutter picked up one and lightly tugged at it. Heidi merely watched him toy with the ring pulling the chain taut until the ring stood tall.

Chokehold claimed a second chain on her opposite hip and tugged it as well, she could feel the shorts want to peel away. Hips raising without even thinking of doing so she swayed her hips sensually, trying hard to keep her feet active while using Lash and Solo as leverage. Lash spotting a third chain leaned over and snatched it up. That just left one chain unaccounted for. Solomon nodded at Heidi and noted the final clip. Heidi followed his eyes along the links to her side and lowered her hips to allow herself mobility to procure the final clip and actually offer it to Solo. Once in his possession she lifted her hips again, using her shoulder blades to support her as she squeezed her breasts together.

“Fourplay?” Lash chuckled just as the song ended. Bad timing it was, Heidi was getting wet as hell. With only a brief intermission the mic went back to Weaver, leading the band into Pantera territory with the song Drag the Waters. Befitting the situation Heidi dropped her head to the stage laughing. Without a struggle all four bikers yanked on her chains at once and peeled her boy shorts from her hips like a grape. Down past her upper thighs her lovely peach revealed itself, her legs lifting away in order for them to pull her shorts completely off, leaving her only in fishnet. Everyone but Solo complimented her pink pussy.

29598-20-fishy.jpg

“That’s one nice snatch.” Gutter praised her.

“Did you say snatch ... or catch?” Heidi laughed tugging at her fishnet leggings. “Call me the Little Mermaid.”

Solo cracked his neck then snapped a glare toward the garage to be certain his son wasn’t looking before making his mind up on his next move.

“Answer me this...” Solo glared at her, “Are you worth all of this money?”

“I’m worth way more, but I’m not greedy.”

“Keep up with the wife and the slut.” Solo turned and walked away. Taking a seat between his boys Forge and Butane, Jacki and Geneva in their laps grinding hard. Tits smothering the men’s faces to both sides prevented their observations. The standing Welders offered Heidi a hand up as she sat up on the stage. Pulling her to her feet she strutted directly toward Weaver’s dad admiring the women’s passionate frolicking. A closer inspection found their pussies rubbing hard on their crotches.

Fanning herself she crawled up into Solo’s lap and drew her breasts up toward the sides of his cheeks as the girls were doing. Riding his pent-up tent, her eyes rolled back at the sensations of her labia wrapped along his girth. Her thoughts were off the charts. Was this a mistake? Her hormones told her no. Her fondness of Weaver told her yes. Why wasn’t she stopping?

Solo’s hands found her fishnets and rolled them down over her ass cheeks, fingers sliding beneath the roll to palm both of her cheeks at the same time. Throwing glances from Jacki to Geneva, Heidi explored their actions. No longer were they smothering the profiles of their seating arrangements, they were now just planting their tits directly in their faces. Feasting mouths wide the Welders devoured and sucked upon their nipples. Both women ignored Heidi, devoting their rides to Forge and Butane. Whimpering a bit at seeing teeth biting at nipples Heidi glared at Solomon.

“Losing money Hotstuff.” Solo growled!

“Weaver’s worth more,” She leaned in to kiss Solo on the cheek. “I’m stubborn. Keep your money, I’m proving myself for free. Wait! I changed my mind I really need the money.” She pinched his mouth open, lifting her chest up to place her right nipple to his lips. Solo took the bait and swallowed her tit without hesitation. The gasp over his taking her so easily had her drizzling in his lap. Expression alone told Solo she wanted this.

One hand still on her butt cheek the other roamed her soft silky back up to her neckline. Heidi gave him a worthy show for certain, her thighs gliding over a bulldog beast cock. “You like that nipple, Daddy Kytes?” She leaned into his ear with a devilish whisper. Tugging it between clenched teeth he nodded, taking it along with his head movement. Her palms held his cheeks with a warm reception. “You should try the other one.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.