Be My Guest - Cover

Be My Guest

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 19: Sex Cymbal

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 19: Sex Cymbal - Fate fell into Zach Pedigo's lap. Unemployed, lack of funds, a bad reference from an old boss, nearly homeless. Sad thing was Zach was one cool dude, athletic, Tom Hardy looks, smart, you name it. Evicted from his apartment in one breath, KNOCK KNOCK! In walks Heidi Baker, young, gorgeous, crazy. There to answer a vacant bedroom ad that wasn't even Zach's apt. Last ditch idea he suckered her in. Best thing to ever happen to him. Good kid! Daddy issues but a sweetheart. Boy was she a handful!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teen Siren   BiSexual   Rough   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

29598-19-gif-heidi.gif

“Your dad is freaking insane.”

Weaver Kytes grinned like a delighted evil as he drove his band van through the suburbs of Seattle, namely Issaquah, 15 miles east of the big city. Careening around the scenic Lake Sammamish to reach the edge of town he could not stop shooting glances at his fishnet catch of the day, maybe his life, Heidi Baker. Definitely a beautiful place to live! Definitely a beautiful person to spy upon. Eyes on the road Rooster! You might hit the chicken crossing it.

“Isn’t he though?” Heidi beamed with pride for a man who really wasn’t her father, yet the more she called him that, the more it felt like he was. Their goofball game of parental rights was becoming fun. Even though Zach Pedigo had recently told his girls Cleopatra and Khloe the truth, others still had no clue that they were just roommates. The lie was not meant to be hurtful, but it depended on the person.

“Is Kayla still behind us?” Heidi left her seat to lean across Weaver’s body to look through his driver’s side mirror. Her own mirror was an empty housing, the lens busted out by an unruly fan of the band. “You need to fix that mirror before you switch lanes and take out a car.” As if her hefty chest in his face at the moment might not result in a collision.

“On my list for payday. Yes, your sister is dogging my tail.”

“A nice tail it is.” She shared a sparkling glance at him that made him stare a bit too long and swerve until Kayla honked at them. Her new punk clothing was risqué and showed off a lot of sexy milky white pristine flesh. Having changed recently while he was driving was an event unto itself. It wasn’t easy getting into fishnet leggings without ripping them. Her boy shorts style pants crept in toward dangerous depths. Of course, Weaver knew her fishing hole well. Still, he nearly ran over a dog, almost a mailbox, and dodged two stoplights. Bad boy! Still no chickens unless you count the car that switched lanes to avoid a sideswipe. Yeesh!

29598-19-dance.jpg

“Watch the curves!” Heidi trailed her fingertips across her bare tummy, admiring her own punk outfit purchased at his job, consisting of said fishnet leggings, those cute boy short style hot pants, and a black hoodie with a hemline so high it barely covered her braless titties. Three chains hooking into her hot pants kept the hoodie low, and the hot pants high. Black heels and dark shades completed her sexiness. A lot going on it was pretty distracting even for Heidi.

“So, explain something to me ... do you always let your dad cum on you?”

“ALWAYS! Isn’t that normal?” She giggled! “That’s just how close we are. Don’t worry I don’t need therapy. Well, maybe in a year.”

“I’m not knocking whatever it is you and your dad do, I just want to know what I’m getting into dating his hot daughter.”

“Smoking hot daughter, get it right.”

“Oh! And what’s with calling him Tom when his name is Zach?”

“Inside joke! He looks like Tom Hardy; he even calls his dick Hardy. Ego much?”

“Hilarious! So, you and he ... the incest thing?”

“Ohhhh, yeah!” She cutely fluttered her fingers trying to cool herself off in a sly manner. “Like rabbits! Ditching me for that?”

“NO FUCKING WAY! As long as I get some.”

“Threesome sometime?” She felt evil.

“Uhhh! Didn’t that happen last night when your dad, his friend Nick, and I jerked off over you?”

“Really? It doesn’t count unless all of my holes are filled at one time.”

“Holy fuck!”

“It would be if all three had dicks in them.”

“You’re so awesome.” He chuckled! “Almost home. I hope my mom doesn’t scare you. She’s...”

“A stripper ... I know. All good! With all of my insane habits how could I possibly knock hers?”

“Yeah, I feel she’s too old for that kind of occupation, but she’s still got it. Makes killer tips that’s for sure. Enough to buy our house.”

“I recall. No need to keep retelling the history lesson. Where’s your dad?”

“He’s a biker so he’s on the road a lot. See? You do need a recap. I talked about him too. I think you were just too busy drooling over your dad.”

“Sons of Anarchy? Guns and stuff?”

29598-19-poles.jpg

“I don’t want to know. He’s a good dad though. Always there when I need him. Never misses birthdays, or my graduation, not even my soccer games back in school. He keeps mom happy too, so until he’s in the paper as a criminal I’m not asking questions. I managed to graduate from high school without having to miss any court dates. But again, my aunt Coral is a lawyer, Coral Savage, on my mom’s side. Now she might have gotten him out a few times without me knowing.”

“Oral Savage?” Heidi busted up laughing, “I have to meet her.”

“Coral not... “ Weaver paused to think about it, “ ... I never once thought about how that sounded. Wow!”

“Right! See Oral Savage! See as in the letter C. I’d watch that.”

“No, you’d join her.”

“You’re learning! Nice neighborhood.” She changed the subject to checks out the medium scale housing around her as they turned left onto a street named Myson Rocks.

“Notice the street name?” He slowed up to point it out, “Dad fought to have it changed when I began rocking out. This is why I don’t ask questions. If he can get the city to change the name of the street in my honor, I’m not knockin’ it.”

“Just rockin’ it.” She added marveling at the power his dad must have. Interesting news indeed. “Let me guess, your house is the one with the boulders in the front yard.”

“Yep. Notice Kytes engraved on the left one?”

“I see it. You should have called your band the Savage Kytes.”

“Again, that never crossed my mind. Nice! Naaa! Spitshake sells!”

“I hope Kismet gets along with Kayla. They seemed talkative over the phone that day at your store. I still worry for her; this whole bisexual thing is new to my sis. Kismet being full blown lesbian might spook her if she attempts to push too hard.”

“They’ll be cool, don’t worry. Kismet will relax the more she knows you guys. She’s awkward I guess, her family and mine have been close since we were babies. Her mom and my mom danced together years ago when they were in their prime. We’re almost like brother and sister. They just recently started working together again.”

“Are you sure you’re not brother and sister? You know bikers.” Heidi had to push the button.

29598-19-weaver.jpg 29598-19-kismet.jpg

“What? Naaaaaaaa...” He paused to mull it over then added a secondary, “Naaaaaaa! Nothing at all like me.”

“Ummm! Bandmates. Both freaks...”

“Don’t ruin my day with you by making me think about shit like that.”

“Just saying...” She giggled and reached over to give him a wet willy, her finger in his ear.

“HEY! Not while I’m driving. I don’t want to hit the boulders.”

“What do you think Wayne and Garth will think of me? As if I can’t guess.”

“Hard on central, I guarantee it. They usually flirt with my mom. She teases back. Knowing I’m bringing you home to meet her, expect my mom to get you swinging on her stripper pole.”

“She has one of those at home?”

“We have it all! Swimming pool, jacuzzi, Mom’s backyard stage. Dad had it built to keep her active. Neighbors love dropping over to say hi. Even at 38, mom can keep up with the younger girls. She works out religiously to stay tight all over and keep her youth.”

“Personal trainer to have an affair with?”

“Like 20 in the last few years.” He laughed! “I try not to keep close tabs of the turnaround. I’m in the garage a lot when weather allows it. Dad set up a recording studio for the band in there. He gets us gigs too.” Reaching the boulders Weaver started to turn when he realized there were six Harley’s parked in the driveway. Stopping cold he sighed and backed up. “Looks like you get to meet my dad too, he and a few of the Tribal Welders.”

“You know that name sounds stupid right?”

“Don’t you dare make fun of them. Dad would spank your ass in front of everyone. Bare ass at that.”

“I’m so going to make fun now. Thanks for the tip.” She laughed as he retreated to park across the street until those bikes pulled out later. Turning the van off Weaver unhooked his seatbelt and turned in his seat, feet up and over the engine console. His panel van was old but pristine!

“Listen! I love your attitude and your crazy lifestyle but don’t push the bikers. I like you Heidi, I don’t want anything bad to happen.”

“Bad? Are they going to rape me?”

“Let’s hope not. A hot young girl can make guys who are used to getting their way do crazy things. Just try not to be too over the top.”

“Wearing this outfit? Dancing lessons on a stripper pole? How can I top that?”

“By stripping.” He chuckled! “My mom will try to get you naked on stage. She’s always looking to promote talent. You have stripper written all over you.”

“You think so?” She beamed with sparkling eyes! “I’ve considered it.”

“Uggggggggh! Fine! It’s your life. Just don’t bring the wrath of your dad down on me. My dad wouldn’t take kindly.”

“You my studly idol worshipper need to relax. I’m a big girl and you did agree that I could do crazy things.”

“With other guys too ... just ... it might be safer not choosing this bunch to do that with.”

“Afraid I’ll seduce your dad, Solo? That name still kills me. Solo Kytes, so contradictory.”

“Come on, let’s head on in! Wayne and Garth are already jamming.” He heard a tap on the passenger window, looking over at Heidi’s stepsister Kayla Trudeau standing outside looking stressed. “There’s your sister.” She had parked in front of a house down the street and hoofed it.

Opening her van door Heidi climbed down and met Kayla who looked her stepsister over with widened eyes. “That is so hot.”

“Quit drooling over me. I’m not licking you.” Heidi goofily pressed her palm over Kayla’s forehead and playfully pushed her away.

“Not even going there, Wench.” Kayla laughed then had to slap her own cheek to avoid checking out Heidi’s cleavage to lowest ab ratio. There was a lot of open skin. She grew wet without even trying. Sisters just shouldn’t have those kinds of thoughts. Breaking her trance Kayla began her search for Kismet to avoid her attentiveness to detail, which led to looking at the Kytes home. Heidi waited for Weaver to take her hand in walking across the street, his canvas trench coat fanning in the breeze. The pimp did look snazzy. Maybe that was wimp!

29598-19-wayne.jpg 29598-19-garth.jpg

From the garage at the end of the drive guitars ceased jamming in favor of eyeballing Heidi. Wayne and Garth were instantly making errors anyway upon ogling. Kismet was hidden way in the back still playing her drums even without the accompanying guitars. Her drum solo was pretty wicked, noticing the incoming groupies the goth girl chuckled and conceived a drum roll inspired by a seductive strut. Hearing it Kayla turned beet red and stopped in her tracks. Heidi just laughed and pushed her sister into walking faster. The second Kayla began to follow Kismet started her drum roll yet again. Each time Kayla stopped so did Kismet.

“STOP THAT!” Kayla yelled breaking into laughter. Kismet ignored her save for a wagging tongue to greet her new friend. Every step of the way the drum beat met Kayla with lustful thoughts. Before reaching the garage Weaver stopped the two siblings in a sudden inspiration.

“Wait right here.” Both girls halted and watched him whip his trench coat off as he ran into the garage to talk to his band. The band’s reaction to whatever he had told them was inspirational. Both Wayne and Garth set about to join in with Kismet on a very erotic version of Nine Inch Nails song called Closer. The theatrics led into Weaver singing for the great Trent Rezner. Mad respect for sure.

Heidi dropped her jaw at just how good of a rendition they were playing. Observing Weaver carrying his mic out to greet the girls during the verse of Fuck You Like an Animal, Heidi and Kayla acted like groupies. Heidi danced about seductively as Weaver palmed her belly from behind. Hands over her head wildly frolicking in her blond mane she let him lower his hand right down into her bikini area. A single finger tapping her clit through the boy shorts she shivered with excitement. Eyes flaring with a flirty expression she reached behind her and pinched the head of his dick. Two can play along to that tap dance recital.

Breaking away from one another Weaver got so into his performance that he whipped his t-shirt off and prowled around her shirtless, utilizing his Billy Idol smirk. Mesmerized by them both, Kayla just stood her ground swaying to the beat. Her eye contact with Kismet was enjoyable enough.

During the song, the side door to the Kytes home opened up and two drop dead gorgeous women exited to admire the playfulness before them. One was Jacki Kytes, the mother of Weaver wearing a skimpy hot pink micro bikini that hid only the essentials. The other woman had raven hair like Jacki but wore a white bikini that withheld even less. Both women might as well have been naked. Some guitar strings were missed in the steamy visual. Party on!

29598-19-jacki-kytes.jpg

JACKI KYTES

29598-19-geneva.jpg

GENEVA BROWN

A disappointed wag of index fingers toward Wayne and Garth by both women made the boys try harder to stay focused. Once the group got in synch the melody became entrancing. Mothers joined in on the erotic Idol dance moving in around Weaver and Heidi. Jacki winked at Heidi to share in her approval of the young woman that had her son under his spell. The second female tried to coax Kayla into becoming livelier. Laughing uncontrollably Kayla did her best to attempt a more playful array of provocative moves. Kismet nodded her approval and actually hit her cymbals out of step to make a wolf call whistle that Kayla could hear. Hilarious!

With the song winding down, out of the house filtered the men. Six big bikers vested and adding their own bit of atmospheric whistling at the women joined in on the festivities. Weaver didn’t falter for even a second. His mother and her friend abandoned the kids in favor of tantalizing the men. It was a tough crowd; all of the bikers had their eyes glued on Heidi. Toasting her with raised beer bottles Heidi reacted with a hint of uncertainty. A simple wave as she grinded over Weaver’s inseam at least made her feel welcome.

29598-19-butler.jpg

On the final note Heidi turned in step to attack Weaver, leaping into his arms to plant a steamy kiss across his shocked expression. Whistles were heard from everywhere, including a loud male voice that called out, “THAT’S MY BOY.” Weaver in his make out session merely cast a thumbs up toward his dad. All eyes were on Heidi’s tight little ass still grinding even while facing Weaver, it was as if she wanted the bikers to experience her lustfulness firsthand. It was pretty easy to see the girl had talents.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.