Be My Guest - Cover

Be My Guest

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 17: stevPHOENIX

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 17: stevPHOENIX - Fate fell into Zach Pedigo's lap. Unemployed, lack of funds, a bad reference from an old boss, nearly homeless. Sad thing was Zach was one cool dude, athletic, Tom Hardy looks, smart, you name it. Evicted from his apartment in one breath, KNOCK KNOCK! In walks Heidi Baker, young, gorgeous, crazy. There to answer a vacant bedroom ad that wasn't even Zach's apt. Last ditch idea he suckered her in. Best thing to ever happen to him. Good kid! Daddy issues but a sweetheart. Boy was she a handful!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teen Siren   BiSexual   Rough   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

topless woman on her back with an espresso cup on her chest right below her hard-nippled tits

Back at Zach and Heidi’s apartment.

“How do I look?”

Zach Pedigo noted Khloe Vaughn step into his bedroom, Heidi directly behind her to seek her own fashion approval. Khloe still wore her stretchy white micro miniskirt but her blouse had been replaced with a laced up white bustier style halter that propped her massive breasts into bulging melons. Her skin shining through in the front only pleasantly detained her mounds by the snugly tightened lacing. The top rode high on her waist offering a perfect belly button with a trinket dangling from it.

“Beautiful! Now that’s what I’m talking about. Invest in more outfits like this.”

“What makes you think I don’t have a closet full of outfits similar to these? I enjoy looking sexy. Trust me Mas ... Mister Pedigo, I’m never going to dress frumpy when in your presence. You have my word. Well, unless its my scrubs if I drop by straight from Walter’s apartment.”

“What about me, Daddio?” Heidi stepped from behind Khloe wearing a tight mini dress in purple, her butt cheeks technically not even covered, one good stretch and out they would pop. Her own frontal was laced down between her tits but stopping before her tummy, it was just enough to flaunt her own large breasts in all the right places, cleavage above and at her sides gave plenty of freedom.

“Looking good, Dove.” Her likeness to actress Dove Cameron!

At the doorway stood Weaver Kytes exploring both girls, “Are we going for coffee or going clubbing?”

“You complaining, Kid?” Zach fastened his belt around his jeans, loop by loop. Wearing a black tank top that revealed the sides of his ribs showing off his musculature, Zach was pretty damned sexy himself. A grey leather jacket accented his stature.

“Nope. Just checking ... them out.”

“Mmmm!” Khloe nibbled her lower lip, “My sister will scold me for dressing like this on a Sunday morning. She’s...”

“Let me guess ... a bible thumper?”

“Oh no! Kyndal is just more conservative than I am. She’s beautiful, just reserved.”

“I saw a picture of her sister. Heck I might date her.” Heidi smirked at Weaver, “You mind?”

“I think we’ve gotten past the jealousy thing.” Weaver chuckled, “Do what you want, just find time for me.”

“Always! Dad? I think I really like Weaver.” She stuck her tongue out at Zach. “Lots!”

“You have my blessing, Kid. I only have one rule. You hurt my baby ... I’ll shave that mohawk of yours and glue it to your ass. Then you can sing PONY PONY instead of MONY MONY.”

“Haha!” Weaver rolled his eyes, he had heard every Billy Idol razz imaginable since knowing these people. Either Billy or Foghorn Leghorn, it was a toss up!

“Awwww! My Little Pony. He loves my Pinky Pie.” Heidi pouted playfully and eased into Weaver’s arms to kiss him. He devoured her lips.

“Another thing Pony Boy ... fulfill that fetish of hers whenever you can.”

“The fetish? You mean...?”

“Cum on me lots.” Heidi bounces in step expressing a giddiness of expectation going forwards in their relationship. “Lots and lots and lots and...” He got the idea and clamped a palm over her mouth. So much for that starving kiss.

“Just me?” He laughed.

“Ooooo! I love it when you tease. Just not Wayne and Garth!” Weaver’s bandmates in Spitshake. “I really don’t want to envision Mike Myers and Dana Carvey.”

“Wayne and Garth?” Zach winces.

“My bass player and lead guitar.” Weaver sighed! “Pervs, they’re always chasing my mom.”

“His mom is a stripper dad. Maybe you should go watch her sometime.”

“Never know. She hot Kid? I still haven’t seen this pic of your sister Kyn.” He redirected his comments between Weaver and Khloe. Both of them swiftly lifted their cells up to explore their photo gallery for the perfect pictures. Khloe had her photo album easier to access having just shown Heidi. Lifting up her cellphone toward Zach as he threw on aftershave he admired the two bathing beauties, having recalled Khloe mentioning their island vacation together. Kyndal looked quite a lot like Khloe only with blond streaks in her brunette hair, both long in mane. Kyndal however had a few extra pounds on her sister, her tits actually larger than Khloe’s. It was easy to see the modesty difference between siblings. Kyndal’s bikini was fuller compared to Khloe’s string bikini. Still, Zach nodded his approval. “Cute.” Khloe explored his expression to discover if he truly found her sister appealing. Of course, he did. No worse than Heidi’s sister Kayla.

Stepping further into the bedroom Weaver posed his own cell over Khloe’s shoulder, “Might as well show you two pics. Family pic and mom on stage.” Zach took his cell from him to get a closer look at his mom and dad together, “That’s about three years old. My dad comes and goes. I think you can see why.”

“Biker?”

“Yeah! He’s patched in with an MC named Tribal Welders.” He grinned, “Dad’s an underwater welder. He’s also half Native American and camps out at the Tulalip Reservation to keep up with my grampa. I know I don’t look Indian outside of the mohawk. I take more after mom.”

“So, your ole’ man is an Indian and your mom white?” Zach squinted looking at his mom in the family photo.

“Yep. Met mom in a strip club.” He sighed, “Some things never change.” An assisted swipe of his cell screen shared his mother wearing next to nothing, only a G-string thong and feather in her hair. “The feather’s a gift from my grampa. She wears it faithfully on stage. Her stage name is actually Feather but her real name is Jacki.”

“What’s your dad’s name?”

“Solomon but everyone calls him Solo.”

Heidi had to snort! “Solo Kytes? Isn’t that contradictory?”

“Whatever!” Weaver palmed her forehead as she tried to avoid him.

“She does have a point.” Khloe grinned sheepishly.

“You make fun of my dad to his face and see how that goes.”

“Your mom reminds me of Jaclyn Smith of Charlies Angels back in the day. Before your time, almost mine.” Zach chuckled, “Boob job it looks like.”

“Dad wanted her to look all pornstar. Worked well on the stage I guess, we live in a pretty nice house.”

“So, why do you drive a beater van when you’re rich?” Heidi frowned.

“I never said rich, just comfy. I like my van, it serves the band well. Now my mom, she drives the red Camaro.”

“Alright freaks! I need my morning coffee. You two can follow me and Khloe.”

“Yep! I wanna come back and change into my punk rock look for Weaver.” Heidi revealed.

“You can change in the van on the way.”

“True! Okay, I can bring my outfit along. You taking the bike, Pops?”

“Yep! I’m not even trying to squeeze into Khloe’s matchbox. It’s nice out today and traffic might as well enjoy her ass.” Khloe smiled vibrantly as Zach winked her way. “That skirt rides high. Folks see that tunnel up ahead, am I clear?” Anal pucker!

“Absolutely.” She turned to Heidi then hiked her skirt up over her cheeks to let Zach rub her behind. “No panties as ordered.”

“Me neither.” Heidi giggled! “Weaver never ordered me out of any, but I prefer fresh air.” She pulled up her own dress just to let Weaver rub her own bottom in front of Zach. An extended razz of her tongue toward her roommate was meant to tease him. She knew how badly he wanted her. Their openness becoming more and more touchy feely.

“Better slap that ass before I do, Kid. She needs a good spanking.”

“So weird.” Weaver winces then slapped the blond beauty on the bottom, “Getting used to it, Zach.”

“No choice, Kid. Now everyone out of my room.” Heidi raced to her room for her punk clothing stashing her things in a duffle. Weaver and Khloe flirted a bit in the living room, while Zach grabbed his personal items.

Congregating in the hallway the younger folk awaited Zach to put his boots on then let him lock up the apartment. Heading downstairs toward the back of the apartment complex Zach opened the door and found a certain redhead coming home from a brisk morning jog. Smiling brightly at the group, the girls hugged Petra Monahan and snickered about the prior nights craziness. With a loud clearing of his throat the girls took the hint and followed Weaver out to the parking lot.

“Hi, Zach.” Petra attempted cheeriness.

“How’s Herman?” He merely glared at her.

“He’s...” She shivered not liking the thoughts of what Zach had told her to start doing around her sneezy sleazy roommate Herman.

“I thought not.” Zach turned his back to her leaving her speechless. Before he got out of range she panicked and raced after him moving in front of Zach to halt his step.

“I’ll try harder. Please just let me get used to him. I’ve only lived here for one day Zach.”

“Waste of time. Get out of my way.” He grew cold. Tearing up she sidestepped and pouted. Just as she gave up hope on her desires to be a part of Zach’s life he called out, “By the time I get back home.”

“I’ll do my best.” She danced in step briefly then calmed herself. She then watched him walk to his Harley and meet up with Khloe. Turning Khloe’s back to Petra he lifted her skirt clear up to her waist and pointed at her ass. Petra knew it was what he expected Herman to see out of her. Nodding, she waved at Heidi who offered a thumbs up in the form of saying “You can do it.” Moments later Petra stood alone. Her shivering even in the morning sun would not stop.

On his way to Mugshot’s Zach felt his cell ringing in his coat pocket. Unable to answer it he let it go to voicemail. His best friend Nick Riley would have to wait on a call back. Behind them on the street Weaver trailed closely, he couldn’t stop staring at Khloe’s ass. She was riding bare bottom all the way across town. Cars were tooting, she was blowing kisses. At one point Zach had to brake quickly and Weaver screeched his own brakes to avoid hitting them. Damn her ass cheeks. Heidi just rolled her eyes.

Reaching the bayside, traffic grew more intense and parking became a challenge. Weaver swerved into a parking garage two blocks from Mugshot’s while Zach chose to explore for something closer his bike might fit in. Of course, that led to a procession of faithful cars keeping pace behind him to view Khloe. She was laughing hysterically at her misfortune. Zach carefully smirked back at her at a tilt. “Having fun Khloe girl?”

“I adore you, Sir.” She conceded with a rash of giggles.

“You just keep doing that. Show it off.” He had to wait on a stoplight, giving Khloe time to lift up off the seat and spank her ass playfully for her audience. Horns became a symphony. Thankfully there were no police nearby. “Pry those cheeks.” Zach called back! She did her best to share her butt pucker and behind the scenes clam. Whistles joined in on the dedication of horns. She even went so far as to place a finger up her ass and fuck it. Forced to hold on to Zach as the light turned green her performance returned to normal. Circling around the block in front of Mugshot’s they managed to catch a car leaving at a parking meter and Zach swiped the spot. It was directly in front of the shop next to the café.

Shutting the Harley off he stood it up and crawled out of his saddle. Before she could hop off behind him, he returned to his seat, except facing her instead. Yanking her into him, he kissed her long and hard, his hands lifting her ass cheeks to share them further with people walking by. Not a single complaint, more compliments, women encouraging their men to be more like Zach. Pedigo was the man.

Finalizing their passion for one another Khloe sighed heavily into his lips. “Please keep me.”

“Keep proving your worth.” He winked with a stern tone, then crawled off his seat a second time to assist her in escaping the saddle. Zach decided to lower her skirt before entering the coffee shop. At the door waiting stood Weaver and Heidi, they too were making out in public. Those complimenting Zach and Khloe did the same for the younger lovebirds.

Hearing music coming from within as the door opened and closed Zach looked through the window at a girl playing guitar. Kyndal Vaughn was stunning. Patting Khloe on the back he opened the door and ushered her inside. He didn’t share the entry with Weaver and Heidi, cutting them off as he himself entered.

The place was packed. The seating ranged from tables with barstools to couches and cushioned seats. Those sofas faced the stage to share in their hired acts. Choosing to find seats in front of Kyndal, Khloe waved at her sister who broke into a bright smile at seeing her older sis. It had been a while since Khloe had listened to her songbird sister. Spotting Zach behind Khloe, Kyndal smirked at her choice in hot men.

Today Kyndal wore blue jean shorts that revealed a set of butterfly tattoos on her calves. Zach hadn’t noticed those in the photo with Khloe, obviously a newer addition since their trip. They were very attractively placed. Her shirt was a button down with a few buttons opened just to accent a bit of flirtatious cleavage, yet nothing too flamboyant. Her song was beautiful, singing I Will Never Let You Down by Rita Ora.

Zach was pretty impressed. Leading Khloe to a shared sofa with a gentlemen in his 50’s he sat with Khloe in between them. The man began sweating at seeing Khloe’s short skirt and laced cleavage. To their left in the only other vacant seat, a cushioned chair Weaver sat down with Heidi in her lap. At an angle toward Zach’s sofa the man beside Khloe could look directly up Heidi’s skirt, he was in a good mood suddenly. Neither Zach nor Weaver even noticed the man’s stealing glances. Not that it mattered.

A waitress made her rounds toward Zach and his group. The woman like Weaver had vibrantly colored hair which was lengthy behind her shoulders while singular bangs draped over her cheeks like thin whips. Her hair color was bright blue with blazing orange and yellow tips attempting a look of fire. 40G tits were easily fake, her being smaller, but perky in the nipples. They certainly weren’t shy behind her white shoulder less top with vast cleavage. Big blue eyes accented her light skin tone. The girls long legs were amazingly defined beneath a short ruffled skirt. Arriving at their seats she hovered at Zach’s shoulder until he glanced up at her. Smiles met he grinned up at her with a brilliant smile.

A woman with blue hair covering her mouth with her hand

“Hi. I’m Phoenix. Can I get you anything?”

“Expresso for me.”

“And, you?” She eyed Khloe, “I love your shirt by the way. Bold statement.”

“Caramel Iced Macchiato please. Thank you. I’m Kyndal’s sister.” Khloe pointed proudly at her baby sister on stage.

“So awesome. I love her.”

“I’m buying for those two as well. If they ever stop kissing long enough to order.” He directed Phoenix toward Weaver and Heidi. His hand was up her skirt. Zach was eying the outcome with interest. Heidi’s pussy was in full bloom, her sunflower tattoo making its own appearance. Seeing her Phoenix fanned her face and smirked at Zach.

“She’s gorgeous.”

“She ... or SHE?” He chuckled referring to her pussy.

“Both! I love the show here.”

“Gets better once we get cozy.” Zach patted Khloe on the leg, running his own fingers up until they brushed her labia. The man seated next to her sat forward just to capture a glance up her skirt. Phoenix slyly pointed out the older man with a pinky allowing Zach to snap a glance of his own. The man tried to avoid confrontation and looked at Phoenix wanting to order another for himself. Zach smirked at the guy then at Khloe, “I’m buying his too. Scoot on over.” He nudged Khloe to edge closer to the man, she immediately slid almost hip to hip with the man on the narrow couch. He blushed at her new seating arrangement.

“Nice of you.” Phoenix winked at Zach.

“Room for you right here between us.” Zach grinned, taking his leather coat off to offer a look at his well defined muscles.

“Tempting! Much as I’d love to, I’d be fired.” She then leans forward letting her blouse fan open to offer a glimpse of her braless melons. Zach certainly looked with interest. “Should I split up the lovebirds to take their order?”

“Never split those two up.” He nodded at her cleavage in his face. “Just bring them Expresso’s too.”

“You have gorgeous eyes.” She whispered.

“They need to get a much better look at you before I leave here today.”

“Back alley smoke break.” She giggled! “I don’t smoke by the way.”

“Before I leave.”

“What about your girlfriend?”

“Not my girlfriend. She’s just candy.”

“Sweet Tooth?” She watched him pat his crotch; answer enough. Another fanning of her features Phoenix had to head toward the Barista counter with their order. Turning in his seat he watched the girl wiggle away. His ego was getting way to blown up. Relaxing in his seat he glared left at Khloe, “I said scoot over.” She nibbled her lip and snuggled directly up against the older man. Swallowing dryly the man stared at Zach who winked back at him. Uneasy but unwilling to leave, the man finally spoke.

“Thanks for the refill.”

“No problem. Enjoy her while you can, she’s scooting back over in ten minutes.”

“May I?” He attempted to put his arm around Khloe, but hesitates.

“Ten minutes. Do whatever you’re wanting to do. After that she’s off limits.” Zach then turned his focus on Kyndal switching her song choice to Don’t Know Why by Norah Jones. She was mesmerizing, as if she were singing directly to Zach himself. Even with Khloe nearly in her neighbors lap, her sister trained her eyes on Zach himself. Ego rose again as Zach heard the verses of the song saying I Don’t Know Why I Didn’t Come. Of course, that version of come to him read as cum. Her sparkling gaze was making his dick Hardy rise up and play conductor. For the entire duration of the song their eyes remained locked on one another.

Khloe dealt with her suiter rubbing her upper thighs and whispering dirty thoughts into her ear. She placed her hand directly over the man’s tented slacks and lightly rubbed the length of his pent up girth to accompany his soft erotic advances. He definitely told her he wanted to fuck her. She merely sighed and patted his crotch, nuzzling her cheek against his. Her sole attentions were on this man.

To Zach’s right Heidi and Weaver broke from their own passions to enjoy Kyndal. Weaver in particular admired her voice, being a singer himself. While Weaver invested his attention toward the indoor Busker, Heidi eyed Zach who was also entranced, then at Khloe being felt up by an older man. Scowling at how Zach was just flaunting Khloe gave her pause to wonder if this would be how he might treat her should they ever get close. Not that, it was a horrible picture. She enjoyed showing off herself, even going so far as enduring sex with others recently while literally talking to Weaver on her phone from his place of employment. Somehow though, Zach’s colder outlook gave her concerns. Maybe it was just her rogue nature.

During her exploration of Zach, the waitress Phoenix returned with their drinks. Stepping to Heidi first she shared a smile with the girl. “Your friend ordered these for you two.” Phoenix passed off their Expresso’s. Weaver took his without even looking away from Kyndal. A shrug between Heidi and Phoenix at his loss of reality led to conversation.

“He’s not my friend. He’s my dad. Cool hair.”

“Thanks. I love how silky yours is.” Phoenix added as she turned to Zach. Zach wasn’t as devoted as to Kyndal as he formerly was. Weaver was now taking his place. Zach slid his hand over to sneak up the skirt of Phoenix right in front of everyone, literally tangling under her G-string strap. The girls eyes bulged toward Heidi as she whispered, “Your dad has roving hands.”

“Just pour his coffee in his lap.” Heidi giggled.

“And, hurt ... that? Not on your life.” Phoenix was glaring down at Zach’s erection. “Ummm! Here’s your Expresso and...” Phoenix noted Khloe in the older man’s clutches and whistled under her breath, “Nice.”

“Couldn’t agree more.” Zach looked up at Phoenix as he tugs at her G-string. Finally releasing her he rubbed her butt cheek then broke away to claim their drinks. Glancing left Zach coughed out his demands. “Times up. Get your sexy ass back over here.” Khloe abandoned her companion with a swift peck to his cheek. Snuggling next to Zach he handed Khloe her Macchiato.

“I better get a huge tip after that.” Phoenix playfully patted Zach on the cheek. Zach decided that being touched wasn’t her decision to make and took her hand away, but held it firmly in his possession. Patting his erection before her eyes he drew her hand downward until it made contact with his swollen tent pole. Phoenix exhaled a delightfully agonizing sigh at being allowed to touch him there.

“Huge enough tip for you?”

“Big spender.” She huffed while looking around at her co-workers and the customers. She enjoyed touching him but definitely felt the loss of income if she wasn’t careful. Removing his hand from hers he waited to see if she would pull away swiftly in a panic or take a risk. She shocked him by rubbing his crotch briskly. “Smoke break in five minutes?”

“Make it fifteen. I’ll meet you in the alley.”

Smiling at Khloe with a second of regret until Khloe blew her a kiss, Phoenix lifted her palm away from his dick and shivered. “See you there.” Off the blue haired beauty went, her mind blown by how wet she suddenly was.

From the stage Kyndal ended her set with applause, “Short break. Thank you all for your support.” A hat filled with money sat in front of her. Sitting her guitar aside on a stand Kyndal stood up from her barstool and stretched vividly before hopping down to meet with her sister. Khloe stood up and held her arms wide to embrace Kyndal lovingly, holding her Macchiato away from her.

“Glad you could make it, Sis. Who’s your new man?” She admired Zach, then looked toward Phoenix in the distance, having seen her palm his erection.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.