Be My Guest - Cover

Be My Guest

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 15: sI’Mply IRrISistible

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 15: sI’Mply IRrISistible - Fate fell into Zach Pedigo's lap. Unemployed, lack of funds, a bad reference from an old boss, nearly homeless. Sad thing was Zach was one cool dude, athletic, Tom Hardy looks, smart, you name it. Evicted from his apartment in one breath, KNOCK KNOCK! In walks Heidi Baker, young, gorgeous, crazy. There to answer a vacant bedroom ad that wasn't even Zach's apt. Last ditch idea he suckered her in. Best thing to ever happen to him. Good kid! Daddy issues but a sweetheart. Boy was she a handful!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teen Siren   BiSexual   Rough   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

29598-15-iris-stand.jpg

M.I.A. going unnoticed! Aka Zach Pedigo and newcomer Iris Trumble!

Left alone in the living room Nick Riley felt like cumming even with Petra Monahan taking his breath away. His hand palming the back of Khloe’s head forcing her deeper over his cock until his balls crushed against her chin, maintained her enthusiasm. Hearing him growl, Petra parted their lips and smiled at Khloe’s imprisonment. Khloe refused to look anywhere other than upon his dick, her nails moving upward to trail his upper thighs as if begging him to cum in her mouth. Other ears hearing Nick’s preparation, Heidi Baker broke rank and blindly guided her tentative boyfriend Weaver Kytes behind Khloe Vaughn.

Forced to abandon their kiss Heidi escaped Weaver and moved the coffee table back to give Khloe more room. Taking Weaver by the hand she knelt down behind Khloe’s sculpted ass and rubbed the brunette’s left cheek, encouraging Weaver to rub her right cheek. In response Khloe moaned dramatically with her mouth full. Weaver was astonished by this interaction, his jaw drooping as he enjoyed caressing Khloe. He never saw this coming.

“Doesn’t she have a gorgeous butt?” Heidi giggled.

“Is this a test?” Weaver worried that Heidi would suddenly get jealous and push him away. Shaking her head at him she leaned over to share another kiss. Tugging at his lower lip Heidi whispered, “You should fuck her.”

“What?” He turned pale as Heidi’s free hand stroked the punk rocker’s cock. Sparkling eyes made him melt as he allowed Heidi to lure his dick closer to Khloe’s glistening clam. Taunting him she smothered his crown amid Khloe’s labia until locating her drenched canal. Using her own fingers Heidi pried Khloe wide and literally introduced Weaver inside the bombshell brunette. Khloe moaned even louder as Nick held her face firmly against his body. In seconds, Weaver caved and was thrusting up inside Khloe Vaughn, all while Heidi kissed him.

Nick discovered Petra’s breasts as she rose up onto her side to feed him her nipples. The Groom was having the time of his life. With Nick snarling more vibrantly, Heidi peeled her lips from Weaver’s and stood up. Consoling Weaver with a warm smile led her to dance back around to Nick’s side. Sitting on the arm of the couch Heidi leaned down toward Nick and rubbed his chest.

“Don’t cum yet. Close your eyes and just listen to the world around you.” She enticed him while winking at Petra. Sealing his eyelids at her suggestion he explored the soft moans of Khloe, of Weaver’s exhales of wonderment. Of ... was Iris moaning too? Hearing a shrill, “Ohhhhh, Zach.” over and over Nick swallowed dryly, his balls aching to release their pent-up readiness.

“Wait for it.” Heidi whispered into his ear. Two minutes of exhausted imagination he heard Iris cry out with a window shaking, “OH, MY GOD! FUCK ME ZACH!” The echoes grew louder with each pounding insertion, Nick had all sorts of facial expressions, loss, confusion, desire, need. Heidi softly kissed his cheek. “Daddy is stealing your fiancée. You should steal something in return. It’s only fair.”

“Fucking bullshit.” Nick groaned; eyelids still locked down tight. With a removal of his hand on Khloe’s scalp the brunette eased her mouth away from Nick’s throbbing beast. Without a second to decide anything Khloe just pulled away from Weaver and turned to face him, using her weight to topple the boy over onto his back. Mounting him she reintroduced his cock to her pussy and rode him hard, venturing to lean over and absorb his lips with a starving kiss. In the moment Weaver never even stressed over her breath smelling and tasting of Nick’s cock.

Heidi smiled at their union and patted Nick’s lower abdomen. He twitched at her touch, joined by Petra’s who gently squeezed his balls. “Fuck I need to cum.”

“Not yet. Wait for your bride.” Heidi whispered, “Are you going to take what my dad is doing to Iris? Listen to her, she’s begging him to fuck her harder. He’s going to cum inside her soon. So unfair.”

“What the fuck?” He fidgeted, unable to open his eyes as Iris cried out relentlessly.

“You should do something to get even with them.”

Petra sensed where Heidi was going with this and peeled away from Nick’s possession. Moving to the center of the couch Petra Monahan chose to just masturbate in her own little world, closing her own eyes to soak up the sounds of ecstasy. With each outburst Iris Trumble expressed of, “FUCK ME, ZACH.” Petra mumbled an encore, envisioning him doing the same to her. The fantasy seemed so real. Wait! Did Iris just call Zach master? Petra just knew she heard her correctly.

In response to an eardrum bursting orgasm Nick Riley had heard enough. Eyelids popping wide he snatched up Heidi and pulled her forcefully into his lap, his dick sliding up under her for a deep burrowing entry. Heidi Baker cooed and felt his strength rising up with her in his arms. Standing tall while gripping both of her ass cheeks to keep her from falling, she clung to his shoulders. Carrying Heidi down the short hallway he marched right into Zach’s bedroom and observed Zach’s thrusting hips. He could literally witness his boy’s dick plunging hard into a tightly stretched cunt of pink detail, her gushing squirts spattering around each devastating depth charge. Silver Foxy was still screaming, “MASTER OH, MASTER!”

“Fuck.” Nick huffed then sneered at Heidi who mouthed the words, “Get even.” Her sensual enticement sent Nick charging toward the bed next to Zach and Iris. Settling in Nick snarled and began destroying Heidi. It quickly became yet another duel like earlier in the day between Zach and Weaver Kytes. Ignoring their infiltration Zach just stepped up his game, kissing the gorgeous neck of Iris making her ignore Nick as well. Still, she reeled with, “Ohhhh, Master! Let me worship you.” Hearing this Nick narrowed his eyes and vented on Heidi, a similar range of echoes erupted through Heidi’s own lips with words just as engaging.

“FUCK MY PUSSY, NICK. MAKE DADDY PAY FOR WHAT HE’S DOING TO YOUR FUTURE WIFE.”

That made Zach grin, maybe Heidi was his flesh and blood. Evil was hereditary they say. This fueled Zach to utilize his own tongue, “Coming back for more of this, Iris?”

“NOTHING WILL STOP ME.”

“You don’t need that pencil dick Nick Riley, do you?”

“NOOO! I WANT TO BE YOURS. PLEASE COLLAR MEEEEEEEEE!”

“What the hell?” Nick growled and gripped Heidi’s blond hair, “Does this feel like a pencil dick to you, Princess?”

“No! I love your cock, Nick. Don’t stop! Make her jealous. Prove to my daddy you’re better than him.”

“Not even close, Kid.” Zach sighed loudly, venturing to lift his lover’s hand and cross its path with Nick’s. Their fingers curling into a firm hand hold the engaged couple reinforced their commitment.

“I love you.” Iris murmured, gripping Nick’s hand tighter, even as her words locked in on Zach’s eyes. Torn, yet committed to her man she arched her back prepping for another orgasm. This made Heidi realize her own need to do the same. Nick was on a mission for sure. Just as Iris flooded the bed, quaking with insanity, Heidi joined her. Two thick dicks were drowned within seconds of one another, swimming in torrent after torrent of overlapping hot juices.

The boys were both ready to cum themselves. Rearing up over the girls the best bud’s fist bumped one another with an uncertain respect, which meant Nick unlocking his grip over Iris Trumble’s hand. Zach smirking at Nick broke the silence, “I’m fucking your bitch, whenever I want to.”

Nick sneered at him, “I’m nailing your daughter whenever I want to.”

“Sounds fair. Don’t cum in my kid. Cum on her. I’m not ready to be a grampa.” He nodded at Heidi’s dancing tits, her eyes rolling back from her own orgasm. Turning his attention back on Iris, Zach snapped, “Anything to say?”

“Nick, who?” Iris giggled then blew her man a kiss. This led her to admit, “Baby? Can I keep him?” That did not settle well with Zach. His renewed dominant side was bitter at the idea she could keep him. It should be the other way around. As he had before Nick and Heidi’s arrival Zach hauled off and slapped Iris. She immediately had an orgasm. Nick seeing his buddy treat his fiancée that way paused inside Heidi and shared a glare of bewilderment.

“You’re a bastard Pedigo.” This led Nick to slap Heidi. Heidi busted up then froze in expression at the way Zach looked at her. An oops moment she switched tactics as to portray a submissive herself. So not!

“Takes one to know one, Riley.” Their joint breathing shared their nearness in detonation. “In or on the bride?” He asked Nick to make the call. Iris in reaction whimpered, looking at Nick in hopes he would let Zach drown her uterus. She knew she wanted all of Zach, yet her love really was for Nick. Before she or Nick could reply Heidi gripped her hand as Nick had prior and came hard again. Decisions! Decisions!

“ON MEEEEEEEEEEEE!” Heidi yelped. Almost as if magnetically luring them in, the four lovers became six. Weaver Kytes had carried Khloe Vaughn into the bedroom, Khloe kissing his neck without acknowledging where she was. Weaver eyed Heidi even with Khloe spoiling him, in turn noting Heidi being fucked by Nick.

Zach nodded at Khloe’s fierce dedication then sighed, “Put Khloe down and get up here Willy Idol, my kid needs you.”

29598-15-heidi-iris.jpg

Dropping Khloe, the nurse just crumbled to her knees and lowered her gaze. Zach took note, impressed to high Heaven. Moving around the bed Weaver crawled in next to Heidi and kissed her. She devoured his mouth even as Nick continued thrusting deep, his finger now massaging her clit. The muffled response was a thing of beauty. Zach not to be outdone rubbed Iris to ignite her spark. “I better never hear you say can I keep him ever again. That is NOT your decision you stupid fucking whore.” He slapped Iris yet again, the platinum blonde pleading for forgiveness. Whoa! Yes! What the? Everyone’s thoughts on Zach’s outburst had different ideas. Iris was squirting up a storm. Nick was confused, Jack Daniel’s influenced. Heidi swallowed Weaver’s tongue and used her feet to goad Nick into staying within her. Khloe was silent and appearing without stress. Petra Monahan was listening from the living room feeling left out. She did not want to go home.

“I think Heidi needs you.” Iris whispered to Zach, figuring out the drifting eye contact he had toward the blond. Freaks by nature just knew. Nodding at her guessing correctly, Zach pulled out of Iris and nudged her to her side facing Heidi but making room to hover over the girl. Nick noting Zach’s jerking off over his daughter clued him in, this was not his kid. Silence drew Nick to pull out of the young blond and straddle her torso, jerking off near her tits. The kissing ended for Weaver, mind blown by all of the transitioning, yet Heidi’s one free hand dramatically held him close.

“Got anything left in you, Willy?” Zach snapped at Weaver.

“Yes, Sir.” He vouched as he reared to his knees over her with anticipation, taking her hand with him. Joining in by stroking his dick harder the trio of men became predatorial lions and jettisoned rockets of milky white cum all over Heidi’s upper body. The girl released Weaver and dug her nails into the sheets, curling them up under her next mental orgasm, while her other hand was held by Iris firmly for support.

“I LOVE YOU, TOM!” Heidi lost her mind.

“Who’s Tom?” Nick narrowed his eyes while tossing final threads of semen onto the underside of Heidi’s chest.

“Long story. Happy now, Kid?” Zach winked at Heidi, her eyes returning to normal after a gleeful retreat into her brow.

“Yes, Sir.” Weaver laughed mistaking whom Zach was referring to. Heidi drew her Rocker’s cock to her mouth and tasted what was left, including Khloe Vaughn’s leftovers. Once done feeding on Weaver she lifted her head to peer down over her snowcapped mountains and released her man to start rolling her fingers in the milk. Zach slapped her hand making Heidi pout as to why he was denying her fetish to feast.

“JOHANNSON!!” Zach bellowed making Iris tremble at his control. It was intoxicating. Racing to the bedroom doorway Petra Monahan hugged the frame, noting Khloe on her knees bowing. Tempted to join her Petra heard Zach grumble, “Get over here.” The redhead hurried to the bed as Zach reached out to grip her by her long red ponytail drawing her into bed next to Iris.

“Feed the baby.” He pointed at Heidi’s chest, then at Heidi’s face. Instinct took over as she leaned across Iris to roll her fingers in the mass of glossy cum. With scoop after scoop Petra placed her fingers into Heidi’s mouth allowing her to lick them dry. Time and time again until there was nothing left. Zach concluded enough was enough and yanked Petra back by her ponytail and drew her face-to-face with him. She shivered at the intensity of his gaze. Iris was all about how aggressive he was in the moment. “Go home. Tease Herman. Come when I call.” He sealed it with a feral kiss that had her squealing until he bit her lower lip. Shoving her away the stunning redhead toppled from the mattress to the floor, then rapidly hopped up and took her leave. Khloe dared to grin.

“HATE ME BITCH.” Heidi belted out as Petra put her dress on in the living room. With a smirk Petra Monahan had to laugh. Her life was taking a strange turn indeed. Why Herman? A muted groan of reluctance exhaled; Petra went home.

Zach crawled out of the bed and stood up to stretch, Nick joining him in a vivid circulation booster. Iris remained in bed studying both of them. Torn mentally yet dedicated to Nick she merely studied their reactions. Nick was teetering from the booze but holding out well enough.

“You two.” Zach snapped his fingers at Heidi and Weaver, “Take it to her room.”

Leaping out of bed Weaver pulled Heidi with him. Yanking Weaver to a halt Heidi grinned at Zach then lifted up on her toes to kiss his cheek, “Love you, Daddy.” He merely shook his head slapping her ass without looking at it. Off the cute couple went. Waiting on a door to close Zach turned his attention to his dresser. Stepping around Nick he plucked up their engagement ring he had placed there and posed it in front of Nick’s face. “You didn’t even notice it was missing.”

“What the fuck?” Nick snapped a glare at Iris who cringed slightly.

“Stand up.” Zach waved Iris to her feet. Right before Nick, Zach dropped to one knee and held the ring as if proposing himself, “Will you do me the honor of marrying my best buddy?” Her eyes teared up as they had when Nick did this same move.

“YESSSSSSS!” Her wedding finger was quickly poised to accept him putting it on her. As he slid it halfway on Zach paused.

“Meeting halfway! Will you fuck the BETTER MAN whenever I say bitch get over here?”

“YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!” She laughed shrugging at Nick. Nick rubbed his neck hissing, “Asshole.”

“Oh, I’m taking that next time, bet on that Romeo.” Zach sneered! “Don’t for a second think I’m joking.”

Iris accepted the ring leaving it over her knuckle without placing it all of the way on and inwardly laughed at herself. She then turned crawling seductively back into bed. Looking up at Zach and Nick, she called them to her with that curling wedding finger. “Why wait?” Puckering Zach stood up and placed an arm around Nick’s shoulder.

“Heads or tails?”

Nick sighed watching Iris move into a doggy style stance and shake her ass playfully. Nodding with a deafening exhale he decided, “Catch up on your reading, Buddy.” With that notification Nick crawled under Iris and let her ride him. Zach totally ignored Khloe down on the floor and moved in behind Iris to read her tramp stamp. Spitting on her ass, then his dick, Zach took Iris from behind. His thick beast Hardy easing in made Iris look down at Nick with awe and found herself immediately declaring to Nick just how much she loved Zach’s cock, going so far as whimpering, “I’m falling in love with your best friend.” That jogged Nick’s memory of why they dropped by in the first place.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.