Be My Guest - Cover

Be My Guest

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 12: Wife Coach

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 12: Wife Coach - Fate fell into Zach Pedigo's lap. Unemployed, lack of funds, a bad reference from an old boss, nearly homeless. Sad thing was Zach was one cool dude, athletic, Tom Hardy looks, smart, you name it. Evicted from his apartment in one breath, KNOCK KNOCK! In walks Heidi Baker, young, gorgeous, crazy. There to answer a vacant bedroom ad that wasn't even Zach's apt. Last ditch idea he suckered her in. Best thing to ever happen to him. Good kid! Daddy issues but a sweetheart. Boy was she a handful!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teen Siren   BiSexual   Rough   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

yushea.jpg

“I’m so stupid.”

Heidi Baker sat in the living room of her shared apartment in her turquoise bra and panties waiting on Zach to get back from an errand. She had allowed his ex-wife Yushea to drop her off at home two days ago and ever since that risky move had stressed her out. Between keeping it a secret from Zach about even knowing his ex and the fact that Shea could just show up at any moment and discover their living arrangement would upset both of them. Worse still Zach’s girlfriend, more slut on call, Cleopatra Teleki was keeping the same secret. Should either of them spill the beans both would suffer.

Depression was hitting home. She should never have jeopardized her home life. Yushea just seemed so sweet and genuine. Learning about Zach’s past from her was fun, yet spotty. Shea’s choker was definitely Zach’s beginning nod toward becoming dominant. He did know how to balance concern and control, yet he was still an enigma, one that Heidi adored in such a short amount of time. He gave her what she wanted. Namely, fun and cum, without the sex. Not that she hadn’t had close calls with her roommate, but he understood. Now that she had Weaver Kytes in her life Zach slowed his attraction toward sex with her to a minimum. Just cum. No penetrations that failed to venture past insertion, just a lingering fulfillment that she had been conquered. So, why was she continuing to tease him harder than ever?

“So stupid.”

As she sat there stewing, curled up on the sofa her cell received a text. Plucking it up from the cushion next to her she smiled at the name. “Weavy.” Opening it she reads, “Miss me yet?”

“Only until dad gets home.” She chuckled at the false irony and instead wrote, “You know I do. Our phone sex last night was insane. You had me cumming like crazy.”

“Were you really wearing a vibrating egg in your ass and your dildo in your pussy?”

“OH, COME ON!!! I sent you a video.” She rolled her eyes while typing the response. “His mohawk must have flopped over his eyes.”

“Oh, crap! I forgot to open it. Hold on ... gotta see.”

“What a maroon.” She recalled the old Bugs Bunny quote. It only took five minutes to reply back with, “I’ll never doubt you again. LOL! That was sizzlin’ Baby.”

“I should break up with you for not watching me sooner.”

“Are we going steady? LOL! I thought you liked your freedom.”

“I’m thinking steady with perks. Are you sure that you were okay with my letting those three guys fuck me in the store you work in?”

“Totally! I’m a freak what can I say? LOL!”

“So, you would want to see me do that again?”

“I said, I did. Now who’s going braindead?”

“HAHA! I just want to be on the same page Weavy.”

“If I’m going to fuck you in front of your dad that should say something about me. Right?”

“Yes.” She giggled uncontrollably, “Who do you want to see me play with?” Biting her lip she awaited his answer.

“Want me to say my whole band? Kismet included? LOL!”

Flaring her eyes at the thought she made a droll expression to accompany her less than thrilled opinion. His band was not nearly as cute as he was. Not that she wouldn’t. She was loving Weaver’s open mind. If he asked her too, she would. Even Kismet. After kissing Nastiya recently the bi thing was no longer out ruled.

“Only if you fuck Kismet.” She adds a razzing emoji.

“I would if she wouldn’t stab me to death afterwards. LOL! For you, that is.”

“Are you bi?” She tortured him.

“Ummm! Where did that come from?”

“Just curious. Are Wayne and Garth bi-sexual? LOL!”

“No! No, and no!”

“For me?” A winking emoji followed.

“Holy shit!!!!! I can’t answer that. Only because I’ve never ever considered it. For you? Please don’t ask that of me. LOL!”

“Foooooor meeeeee?” Hearts emoji sent him exploring a guilt trip. It was fun making him squirm.

“Fuck it! For you, I’d touch my toes and grit my teeth. SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Awwwwww! He wuvs me. Don’t worry, your undoubtedly cute little virgin asshole is safe from everyone except me. I might use my toy on that ass though. LOL!”

“Jesus, Heidi! I never know when you’re serious.”

“BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! LOL!”

“Is there anything you won’t do? Be honest.”

“Probably not! Well, except animals and scat. I’ve been pissed on. LOL!” She recalled Zach nailing her with a stream as she sat on their toilet. While she awaited his next reply the front door opened, and Zach came in bearing a small bag of groceries. Pretty much all that he could carry on his Harley and not lose it on the highway. Eying him she visually followed his closure of the door all of the way into the kitchen.

“Still wearing underwear, I see. I’m still waiting on total nudity to greet me every day.” He ventured to look her way as he unpacked his food consisting of fruit, assorted lunchmeat, bread, and two cans of chili.”

“Fine!” Hopping up she unhooked her bra and tossed it on the couch. Walking around the furniture to face him better she turned her back to him then wiggled her tiny G-string down over her curvy heart shaped ass. That she tossed at him. Catching it he took a healthy inhalation of her scent. “Pervert.”

“Takes one to cum on one.”

“I think you’ve said that before. You sniff, I gotta text Weaver back.” She bent forward over the couch back to snatch her phone back up, her ass facing him he could see her pucker and clam as bright as day. Remaining in that hangover pose she took a look at her cell. Knees fanning wide she played peekaboo with Zach, knowing he was looking right at her sexy pink pussy. With each parting of her thighs, she made her hole appear and disappear, mistress of mischief she was.

“Did we buy a fish? I see a clam shell and something gasping for air.”

“Yep! Pirahna! If you don’t eat it, it’ll eat you.” She snickered. “Nibble at your own risk.” Funny for five seconds, then he ignored her.

After putting his things away Zach took the necessary time to remove his work boots then use one to leave a red sole print on her ass cheek. Squealing she flipped her lower body over the back and landed sprawled out over the cushions. Discarding his boots at the door he stepped toward the couch lifting her upper body by her hair like a cad, then took a seat under her. Guiding her back to lay over his lap, she literally ignored him while texting Weaver back. Questioning her over the Mello Yellow comment he asked, “You’ve been pissed on? Wow! Kind of gross, wasn’t it?” Zach simply sat there spacing out rather than snoop.

“Not really. It was warm and made me feel fuzzy inside.” As she was consumed with texting Weaver, Zach snapped out of his funk and found the TV remote beside the sofa on the end table between sofa and loveseat. Turning on the TV he flipped through what few local channels he could get, not much on outside of local news. Deciding to catch up on greater Seattle he left it there.

“Daddy’s home.” She wrote back to Weaver, “Couch potato! LOL!”

Reading her text over her chest, Zach plopped his left hand right on her tit and lightly played with it. She flared her eyes at his presuming it was alright to do so without permission. Leaning her head back she scowled at Zach, “Does that belong to you?”

“At this moment, yes. If memory serves, we did agree to being able to touch one another.”

“Oh, yeah! Guess we did. Squeeze away!” She giggled and turned her attention back on Weaver. The trouble was, Zach was pinching and tugging at her nipple, giving her goosebumps. “Dammit Tom!” She quivered trying to text Weaver. He persisted by releasing her breast then fanning his fingers along her upper chest bordering her neckline. Slipping his hand around her throat he tilted her head back to look up at him. “What are you up to Codger?”

“Looking at those beautiful eyes of yours.”

“I never noticed this before, we have the same color eyes.” She studied his, “Maybe you really are my dad.” She chuckled, his grip on her throat tightening just a bit. “Ummm! You’re not a serial killer, are you?”

“Stabbed your Cheerios box when you weren’t looking. I just enjoy taunting you, Bright Eyes.”

“Aw! Same here Black Eyes, now don’t make me punch you.” A laugh between them Zach merely kept his palm on her throat without squeezing and watched the news. She let him and continued texting Weaver. “Dad is being mean to me. Choke! Choke! Gasp!” She added a pouting emoji then showed it to Zach before sending it.

“You’re getting awful clingy to this dad thing. I’m not your dad.”

“Keeping in character so I never slip up in case our landlord Walter comes knocking. So, how is Khloe? Are you two still getting along?”

“Kayla never told you about Iron Jacks?”

“Not really! Why? Did she fall off of a cardio bike?”

“You know she didn’t. You two are glued at the hip. Can’t tell me you haven’t text one another.”

“All she said was she got laid.”

“Guy named Andy. He’s one of the fitness centers attendants; glorified towel boy.”

“She said best time ever. I guess that rules out when you and she got frisky in your bed with Nastiya. Andy must have something you don’t.”

“Khloe.” He laughed.

“What? Khloe?” Her head tilted back against his chest as his hand on her neck caressed her cheek, she enjoyed his touch while awaiting an expectant answer.

“Yeah, I sent Kayla home with Khloe.”

“WHAT?” She tried to sit up shocked, but he held her firmly in his embrace. “She really is into girls too. Wow! She didn’t tell me any of that. That bitch! Kayla, not Khloe! Well, maybe both are, Khloe could have text me too she has my number.”

“Let her find her true self then I’m sure she won’t stop chattering about it.” Frowning over it she knew he was right. Hush, Hush, until her sister brought it up. She knew about Kayla and Nasty, but not about Khloe. Why was she being kept in the dark? Especially, when she gave Kayla the cell number of Kismet. It didn’t rest well, not that Khloe was anything bad. There must have been more to their story that she just wasn’t ready to talk about. All in good time.

“Weaver says to tell you to be nice or he won’t invite you to the wedding.”

“Wedding?” He narrowed his eyes, abandoning the super hot weather lady Kiki Cummings, aka KInKI Cummings on the Channel 9 news. As snowy as his TV was he presumed the forecast called for a blizzard. Naaa! Her dress was short and tight complimenting her massive melons, big seeds bursting. So much for FSEESEE guidelines! “You getting hitched?”

“Not even. He has a gig at some wedding which his band is playing at next Saturday. I even bought, well, three guys bought a few new clothes to perfect my Punk look. Just for Weavy.”

“Three guys? Say what?”

“I’ll show you.” She pulled up the video she had made for Weaver and held it over her head for him to watch, his hand returning to her tit for more fluffy playfulness. As he took in her three Amigo’s he heard Nasty cry out in the background.

“Was that Nasty?”

“Yep. She fucked the store salesman behind the counter.”

“I’ve created a monster.”

“Hate to tell you, Old man; Nasty was a monster long before you. Jealous?”

“Nope. If she wants more, she’ll come get it.”

“You know she will. She’s just carefree.” Feeling Zach’s hand roll further down over her belly to finger her belly button, made her giggle and kick her feet at the ticklish sensations. “Stop that.” He did, in favor of his roaming hand finding her clit. “Stop that too.”

Not in the cards, he rubbed her clit knowing just how to make her squirm. “Dammit, Tom!” She didn’t fight him, retaining her grip on her cell so that he could watch the three guys take turns fucking her for short intervals then join forces to cum on her ass. She whimpered at his persistent massage, the video shaking in her hand. Breathing heavily, she jumped as his massaging fingers lowered further and sank two large fingers up inside her pussy. “STOP THAT.” She tried to rise only for his free hand to clamp around her neck again.

“Nope! My treat. Weavy just messaged again. Tell him I said I’ll be mean if I want to.”

“Fuck that feels good Tom. Isn’t this classified fucking?” She panted at two fingers violating her with deep insertions, digging upward for her G-spot. “Touching is not penetration.”

“I put that silver bullet in you with my hands. No different! I had my dick in this watering hole too. Ordering me to stop?”

“No. But ... fuck!”

“Daddy knows best Pumpkin.” He chuckled.

Exhaling loudly, she set about trying to focus on Weaver. Texting him, “I can’t wait to fuck you.” Sharing her text with Zach she sent it. Zach grinned at her as she stared up into his eyes, “I can’t wait to fuck you too, Pumpkin.”

“That wasn’t meant for you asshole.” She laughed then expressed her enjoyment of his fingers, “I’m so gonna jack your lantern.”

“Tell me you don’t like what I’m doing.”

“I don’t ... want you to stop.” She whimpered pelting the couch with her fist.

“Cum for Daddy.”

“Almost there ... DADDY. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” She arched her back and squirted all over her bra in the couch cushion under her. Feeling her pussy clench around his fingers he added a third finger and fucked her that much harder until she screamed, “TOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!” A second flood of hot juices stormed his knuckles. Riled up hormonally she convulsed over him. As he released her, he removed his fingers and spread her wetness all over her tummy and chest then her face. She pouted heavily and sneered at him before rising up and moving to the furthest portion of the couch. Curling up in a ball she just texted Weaver more. She didn’t say another word, nor give him any dirty looks. He caught what was left of the newscast.

“Damn! That Kiki is fine. I bet that girl calls for a snowstorm on those mountain tops every fucking night.” Her set ending it went over to a fellow news anchor by the name of Ned Bowers talking about Seattle’s community news.

“Sam’s Club. A new nightclub opening up, sounds fun. Something to check out on payday. How Wally World is letting the owner get away with stealing their outlet name, I’ll never know.” Zach acknowledged the news until the reporter brought the proprietor forward, that made Zach sit up straight. “So much for that. Sam Orlan!” On camera talking to a cute reporter stood a large Caucasian male with dark hair in a ponytail and sporting a goatee. He also promoted a Seattle Mariner’s jersey. Well groomed he even looked wealthy. A gold watch gave anyone who studied him a clue.

“Who is Sam Orlan?” Heidi decided to forgive and forget, hardly forget. Still wearing goosebumps and pussy juice all over her body, she didn’t bother to wipe herself off.

“My ex-wife’s last beau. She saw him off and on when we were married. She ended up with him. The guy is loaded. She likes money. Wonder if they’re still together?” Her eyes went without blinking as she dared to ask about it further.

“Have you thought about finding her and asking?”

“Fuck that! I’m happier without her darkness. Y’know, if she just would not have lied about other men, we might have worked things out. I wouldn’t trust her as far as I could throw her.”

“People do change Tom.”

“Want me to change Dove?”

“No.” She tried not to laugh. “I just think people can change for the good if they realize how wrong they were.”

“Maybe! Maybe not.” Rather than groan over the past he got up and went to take a shower. Heidi pouted until he closed the bathroom door. Ms. Jekyll became Ms. Hyde just that fast.

“Dad gave me the finger.”

Weaver sent an, “LOL! You probably deserved it.”

“Knuckle sandwich! Without the CONDOMents!”

“You’re weird!”

“Ooo! Zach bought lunchmeat and bread.” Giving up on Weaver, she made them both dinner. Wiping his slices of bread on her wet cunt she plated his Clam Ham and left it covered by a napkin. “Deli Fresh, Daddy!”


Hours later! Reporters long gone!

Across town within his new bar, owner Sam Orlan sat in his club drinking alone. A bottle of Scotch and a tumbler his only company, until there was a knock on a window next to him. Outside stood the gorgeous Yushea Pedigo, name kept. She too looked very lonely. Sam scowled at seeing her shyly wave at him. It should have been his new girlfriend, Cassidy Kyle. She however, a flight attendant was off on an overseas flight to Tokyo.

Kicking back the last swallow in his tumbler Sam stood up and walked to the front door unlocking it. Shea met him there and offered a pouty look. Regardless of them having ended their relationship he still looked her over from head to toe, in her tight white leggings and white camisole. She always looked and smelled nice.

“We’re over with Shea. Why are you here?”

“I’m not here to win you back Sam. I want to find Zach and make things work, if that’s possible.”

“Rub it in! That doesn’t explain why you’re here.” He refused to let her enter, baring her way with a muscular arm.

“I need your help. You owe me that much for your affairs.”

“Just like you owe Zach that much for playing with me and a half dozen other guys. Turnabout is fair play they say. I’m with Cassidy now. She doesn’t mind sharing so we’re better for each other.”

“I might have been alright if you had talked to me about it rather than cheat.” Shea sighed. Just that fast it struck her the double standard of her life.

“Doesn’t matter. Good luck with finding Zach.”

“That’s where I need your help. Do me one last favor? Please?”

“What?” He growled shaking his head.

“Find him and put him on your VIP guest list for opening night. Give me a chance Sam. I want to reach out and fix the past. You knew him from your Hockey games.”

“We lost track after he found out about you and me. What makes you think he would even accept any invite from the guy who stole his bride?”

“I just don’t want it to look like I’m stalking him. A meet on opening night here I can at least try. If I fail, I’ll move on.”

“No clue where he is these days, Shea.” He shrugged.

“I was thinking! He loved going to the gym to work out. You know a few gym owners, maybe make some calls?”

“What’s in it for me?” Looking her over a second time he realized how much loneliness sucked so close to his grand opening on Friday. Cassidy wouldn’t even be able to show up there; on call all the time for the Airlines. Of course, he had other options, none were available at this time of night. He decided to let her in. Locking up he motioned her to his table and went to get another clean glass. Pouring her a thin shot she just accepted it and shared a simple toast. “Here’s to my new club and your new life. Hopefully with Zach.”

“That’s sweet of you Sam.” Looking through his cellphone for gym owners Sam located his candidates. Three to be precise. “It’s a longshot I know. Thank you, Sam. I owe you.”

Standing behind her he made a call, Shea hearing the rings. While waiting Sam toyed with her long raven hair as she peered up at him over her shoulder. She was uncertain what to make of his attentiveness. Tolerance kept him on the phone, so she accepted his stroking of her silky mane, thankful that she didn’t get her planned perm. Her new friend Cleopatra talking her out of making a mistake was smart.

“Darren? Hey, it’s Sam Orlan, I’m looking for an old friend of mine by the name of Zach Pedigo. You wouldn’t know him by chance, would you? He’s a gym fanatic. No? That’s fine, Buddy. Thanks! Oh, drop by the club opening Friday night and I’ll give you a free drink. See you then.” He then hung up. “No go.”

Laying a palm on her shoulder patting it, she just took it as comfort and to not give up. A warm smile shared he tried another number. After a second failed attempt he drags her camisole strap off of her left shoulder and squeezed her as if a offering a backrub to relax her. He always did give great massages. Trembling she allowed it. A third call dialed still found no answers. Giving up he pocketed his phone in his trousers. Still squeezing her shoulder, he swept her right strap over onto her bicep which sent her camisole drifting down over her bare breasts. The trembling became a gentle fear at its escape.

“Sam? What are you doing?” Pulling her top up she found him leaning down to kiss her neck, his fingers fighting her attempt to bring her straps back up. “Sam, stop!” Unavoidable whimpering at how good his kisses to her neckline were, she closed her eyelids to absorb the warm sensations. “You said we were over. I agreed.”

“You’re still the sexiest bitch in Seattle.” He lifts his lips away just long enough to compliment her.

“I ... Sam ... I can’t do this. I’ve made up my mind to find Zach. I really do want to make things right between us, for better or worse.” Attempting to force herself out of her chair sparked him to ferociously grab her from behind. Her blouse yanked down to her waist was nearly torn. Moving one hand up to squeeze her breast, the other to claim her throat. Tears began to well up in her eyes, “Sam, please stop. You’re scaring me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.