Cancun Timeshare Purchase With Special Benefits - Cover

Cancun Timeshare Purchase With Special Benefits

Copyright© 2022 by Bob Watergate

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - CAUTION: Contains both Scat and Water Sports! Don't read if this isn't your thing!!!!!! Bob and Susan head to Cancun, MX for vacation and to purchase a new Timeshare. They both enjoy the nudist beach on site but Susan is the first to receive the special activities made available to her at the Sands Hotel Spa. Bob's special fun comes in next round of posting... Chapters 5 & up!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Massage   Oral Sex   Scatology   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Hairy   Public Sex   Size  

“Ok miss, if you are sure, yes I fuck pussy boy lying here. Her pussy is looking ok today, no damage from yesterday, that is good! Ooh yes miss, Mr. Bob pussy feels wonderful, he fucks good!”

“Juan, please feel free to speak about this person like you did yesterday, you know little sissy pussy please!”

“Yes miss, si this sissy pussy started yesterday as a Senor, you know Mr. Bob, but after the handcuffs were off, he even started asking, you know, who’s next, American sissy pussy for you to fuck, please fuck me and give me cum!”

“So this little pussy here was telling the men, oh yes and the little boys to keep fucking him, so he lied to me about not know what was going on!”

“Oh si miss, I have video showing how our sissy pussy here was begging for more fucking, asking for more young boys with big cock to fuck him! He even told the other men with smaller cock let him suck them off and then they were to piss down into his throat! Even the bar manager came in and pissed into our sissy’s mouth!”

“Wow Juan, so can you push that video of my sissy here to my phone please?”

“Si miss, I will do that, but you can also find her, you know our sissy here out on the internet! Efrain took the copy I shared with him and posted it up on the web. I think he posted it on www.mexicanammericansissyporn.com.”

“Thank you so much Juan. This has turned out to be a great vacation! Sure I was also fucked yesterday at your Sands Spa, by multiple women and three different men, but I also have learned how wonderful being fucked by large cocks feels!”

“Miss, if you would like, Juan knows a man here at Sands that has very large cock, and he is an expert in love making. Would you like him to come here to see you?”

“Well Juan, I don’t know, as you can see Bob is cleaning up my pussy. I’m afraid your friend might find her dirty. No wants to fuck a dirty pussy.”

“Si miss, but I now fucking our sissy pussy here. Allow Juan to inspect your lovely pussy, just to check her out for my friend.”

“Oooh Juan, you really know how to please a woman! Since you are so good, why do you like to fuck my sissy pussy here?”

“I learned very early in life to please both men and women. I have worked the Sands Spa too, but on the men’s side. There like I am sure you enjoyed yesterday, my job was to please the men vacationing and visiting our spa. I have fucked many men over the years at the spa and it turns out I like having sex with both men and women! But I find that the men, even if they are not all the way of our sissy pussy, they like drinking piss much more than the women I service do.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.