Cancun Timeshare Purchase With Special Benefits - Cover

Cancun Timeshare Purchase With Special Benefits

Copyright© 2022 by Bob Watergate

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - CAUTION: Contains both Scat and Water Sports! Don't read if this isn't your thing!!!!!! Bob and Susan head to Cancun, MX for vacation and to purchase a new Timeshare. They both enjoy the nudist beach on site but Susan is the first to receive the special activities made available to her at the Sands Hotel Spa. Bob's special fun comes in next round of posting... Chapters 5 & up!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Massage   Oral Sex   Scatology   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Hairy   Public Sex   Size  

“Bob, I am so sorry you were fucked by all those men, well and those boys yesterday. I know you haven’t really enjoyed me fucking you with the strap-on cock. But what I heard Juan just share, I feel that after they started fucking you, you seemed to really great into it!”

“Susan, I don’t know that I got into being fucked over and over, but some of those cocks sure felt better than others, I don’t know why honey.”

“Well Bob, you know some of those men had regular size cocks and others had smaller cocks like you do love. But I’m sure some of those men had much larger cocks, shit even Juan said that the boy’s cocks were quite big, so they must have felt good, you know ramming in and out of your pussy, sorry love, your asshole!”

“Thank you Susan, I can see you do understand I never walked into that bar to be raped in its toilet! And yes I just heard Juan calling me a sissy pussy, and even calling my asshole a pussy. Susan, I get it love, but I am a man and I have a cock. Sure we both know most men have a bigger cock, and yes you have even teased me about how small my penis is. Shit Susan, I even remember you even talking about my small penis when Alice at our house, hell even again when Vicky was over that night we played cards!”

“Ok Bob honey calm down love. Yes, I have joked about how small your penis is, but he is still big enough to get inside my pussy. I know when you put him inside of me, but yes, your little penis sure doesn’t fill me up like yesterday, I mean I’m sure a bigger penis might feel better. And yes, I have shared with Alice and Vicki about how tiny your penis is love, but I am sure they haven’t shared that fact with anyone else. And it’s not like I even forwarded the picture of your tiny penis I showed them, of course I didn’t send that picture to either of their phones honey!”

“Thanks you Susan, yes I understand that women talk about sex with other women and of course talking about their husband’s cocks must be part of that discussion. So thanks for now forwarding pictures of my penis love. I only want you to see him. But I have to admit that having Juan here, standing right next to me, well hell Susan I am still hard, well as much as I can get hard hearing him tell you all about how I was fucked over and over yesterday. And yes love, I guess those that fucked me with large cock did feel the best, yes even the young boys with large cocks felt great fucking me. So are you sure, that doesn’t make me gay love. Are you going to divorce me now that I like men with big cocks fucking my pussy honey?”

No Bob, I don’t want to divorce you love. But that does kind of open up a new door for the two of us. Since you finally just admitted you enjoy being fucked over and over, and the ones fucking you with the bigger cocks felt the best, well love, maybe we might find some new friends, you know some real men that have large cocks.”

“Why do you want new friends with big cocks sweetheart, are you sayingÖ”

“Yes Bob, I guess now is the best time to share about my day at the Sands Spa yesterday. But please understand that I didn’t ask for any of the things that happened to me.”

“I understand Susan, but before you change the subject, do you want to have men come to our home and fuck me with their large cocks. And then do what, fuck you too with their big cocks?”

“Well honey, you just said that you enjoyed being fucked by all those men and boys that were equipped with large cocks, you just said that Bob! All I am saying love, now just think, if some men, well or boys with large cocks would come to our house, well Bob we could recreate you enjoying being fucked in that gay bar toilet like you did yesterday. I think you would like that honey, and while they are at our house, I think I would like to feel their large cocks inside my pussy too!”

“Ok Susan, yes I see how you could see something like that happening in our house, and having them come to our house would be much safer than me going back to another gay bar, that would be for sure! But tell me what in the world made you say that my little penis doesn’t fill you up like yesterday? I don’t understand love.”

“Ok honey, yes while you were out getting gang fucked in the Gay Bar you found, I was at the Sands Spa. Well it all started out like other spas I have been too but the Sands Spa was so much different. All the women, well really they were just girls, had to work being totally naked, all the time!”

“Well Susan you have been naked at your spa days too, I have heard you speak about being naked at them.”

“Yes honey but at the Sands Spa, those naked girls had a job, yes love the ownership made those spa girls, well touch the women, Bob they touched me all day long love! The first little girl, Shit Bob, she told me I had to have an enema to clean me out. Once I was up on the table, she looked at my asshole and, hell Bob she started eating me out. She started eating my asshole and then began finger fucking my pussy. I didn’t know what to do, it just felt so good love!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.