Cancun Timeshare Purchase With Special Benefits - Cover

Cancun Timeshare Purchase With Special Benefits

Copyright© 2022 by Bob Watergate

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - CAUTION: Contains both Scat and Water Sports! Don't read if this isn't your thing!!!!!! Bob and Susan head to Cancun, MX for vacation and to purchase a new Timeshare. They both enjoy the nudist beach on site but Susan is the first to receive the special activities made available to her at the Sands Hotel Spa. Bob's special fun comes in next round of posting... Chapters 5 & up!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Massage   Oral Sex   Scatology   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Hairy   Public Sex   Size  

“Bob I don’t want to speak about my day just now, please. Just hold me and love me my husband!”

“Good Morning love, are you feeling any better today?”

“Maybe a little Bob, but how about you just talk for now and I will listen. Then maybe later I can join in the discussion, ok sweetie?”

“That’s no problem at all Susan, since it is going to such a beautiful day how about we head down to the beach?”

“Sure Bob, that sounds good to me honey.”

“Bob now that were here, are you sure you want to go back to the nudist beach side, I mean we could just go to the topless one.”

“No Susan, we really enjoyed the nudist beach last time so back we go again love. It will be great!”

“Ola Senor, what can I get for you and your beautiful wife today sir?”

“Hi, you must be Juan, nice to meet you. I’m Bob and this beautiful woman is my wife Susan.”

“Ola Susan, yes you are very beautiful natural woman senorita, you could from exotic country miss?”

“Juan, you speak very good English, where did you learn your second language?”

“Me, I study in San Diego, CA, yes, my papa went to work there and he took me too so we both made money to send to mama and the four girls. I have two older sisters and two younger sisters. They too work at Sands property.”

“Very good Juan, how about starting us out with just two beers today, you pick them, but make them lite beers to start please!”

“Yes for you senor, anything sir. But didn’t I see you yesterday in town Mr. Bob, I think we meet at The Boy’s Love Bar.”

“Well I’m not sure Juan, I walked around to many places yesterday, Cancun is a very large town, I think you are mistaken Juan.”

“Wow Bob, Juan seems like a nice young man, but why does he say he met you yesterday? You haven’t shared yet where all you went sweetie.”

“Ok Susan, you don’t want to talk about your Spa visit, maybe I don’t want to speak about my activities yesterday, ok!”

“Oh come on Bob, shit what kind of trouble could you get into love, you weren’t arrested were you?”

“No no Susan, of course not. I, well I walked, ooh Susan I went down this one ally to cross over towards the beach front and came, well there was a bar on the way.”

“Ok Bob, shit you’ve been to many bars over the years, so big deal, you went to a bar!”

“Yes Susan, but this bra turned out to a, shit Susan it was a Gay Bar! I had no idea until I had sit down at the bar and began drinking my first beer. Then the urge hit me to piss, so I headed to the toilet. Damn Susan I no soon walked into the toilet than I saw two naked men, one was bent over the sink and the other, Susan he was was fucking the man bent over the sink!”

“Wow Bob, haven’t you ever seen two men fucking before?”

“Not like that Susan, damn they were just 3 feet away from me! So I walked on past them, hell I had to piss. I stepped up to the urinal, unzipped my shorts, and started to piss!”

“Of course you did Bob, so why is this something you think is wrong?”

“Shit Susan before I finished pissing, those two men were on either side of me and one grabbed my arms and the other took my cock into his mouth! Susan I was still pissing and he just started drinking down my piss! He continued sucking on my cock until I shot my cum, Susan right into his mouth!”

“Oh Bob honey, I am so sorry love. Did you tell the police about this?”

“Wait Susan, shit I’m not done. When the guy finished sucking me off, he went behind me, pulled down my shorts to my ankles, oooh Susan, that mother fucker begin fucking me, me just standing there, he shoved his hard cock into my asshole and fucked me until he pumped out another load of cum.”

“Oh my love, you must have hated that, you’re not gay, couldn’t you fight and get away from them?”

“Susan the guy that was sucking my cock, when he walked about back of me, he put handcuffs on my wrists, so I couldn’t move my arms. But Susan wait, when the guy had fucked me shot his cum load, he traded placed with the second man, and that man rammed his cock into my asshole too! Shit Susan, they were raping me, right there in the toilet!”

“Oh Bob I love you so, I am so sorry! You need to call the police Bob!”

“Susan I have no idea who either of those men were, so even if I called the cops, there is nothing I could tell them!”

“So after they both fucked you Bob, what did you do, did you still have your clothes honey?”

“That’s just it Susan, after they both fucked my asshole, they grabbed my shorts and underwear and took off. But I was left there still wearing the handcuffs!

“How did you get the handcuffs off sweetie, please understand I love you, don’t cry Bob, honey I still love you, being raped doesn’t make you gay, no no it doesn’t my love!”

“I know that Susan, but they just left me standing there trying to figure out how to get out of the handcuffs and where I could get shorts to put back on. But before I could act on any new plan, another man walked in to the toilet. He looked at me and laughed, oh hell Susan he walked back out and left me too.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.