Cancun Timeshare Purchase With Special Benefits - Cover

Cancun Timeshare Purchase With Special Benefits

Copyright© 2022 by Bob Watergate

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - CAUTION: Contains both Scat and Water Sports! Don't read if this isn't your thing!!!!!! Bob and Susan head to Cancun, MX for vacation and to purchase a new Timeshare. They both enjoy the nudist beach on site but Susan is the first to receive the special activities made available to her at the Sands Hotel Spa. Bob's special fun comes in next round of posting... Chapters 5 & up!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Massage   Oral Sex   Scatology   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Hairy   Public Sex   Size  

“Look in here Jack, my wife told me she would be ready around 3pm today but didn’t tell me where to meet her. Shit we found this door by the pool and look where it took us. Right here to a naked woman, damn just look at all the body hair she has! Is she a hippy from years gone by?”

“Hell Ted I have no idea, but shit she is out of it. Just watch I pick up her arm and let go and shit if falls right back to the table. Damn we should fuck her and get the hell out of here.”

“Get out of the way Jack. I’m way ahead of you man! My cock is hard and ready to fuck this woman. You stand by the door and don’t let anyone in while I cream her hairy pussy! Damn this bitch is sloppy, her pussy has already been used today, do you think she is some whore they brought in to service people?”

“Shit I don’t know and I don’t care Ted, help me roll her over. I don’t want sloppy fuck after you so I will fuck her asshole! God Ted you should have tapped this, this bitch is one tight fuck! Shit she is actually sucking the cum from my cock with her tight asshole!”

“Hey, you bad mem, you go, call police now. You bad for fucking senorita here, she good American, get gone now, bad men!”

Poor senorita, Sofia clean you one more time. You no go home with mess in pussy and asshole! No, my job to clean and Sofia clean good. Miss you pussy is bad now, man fill you bad cum, cock not clean, I taste, bad cock! Asshole, good cum, this man good cock, him fuck senorita good, but not husband, no bad man too! Sofia must remember to lock doors! Spa Warm Room not for fucking by bad men! No Spa Warm Room for Spa Warming, Resting, spa women only here. So lick some pussy and girl asshole, no bad, no brown girl pussy and asshole clean and testes good for you miss!


“Hello, who is there please?”

“Senorita, me Sofia here, you wake up from Spa Warm Room now please. Sofia take care of you now, but problem still to fix.”

“What are you talking about, what kind of problem Sofia, yes I know you girl!”

“Yes miss, you know me, but you Spa Warm Room here and Sofia leave to help other women then. But come back and two men, bad men here with you. No belong here, Sofia chase out, bad men, I call police for you!”

“You called the police Sofia, why did you call the police, I don’t understand.”

“Senorita, Sofia find bad men, they fuck you American woman, they fuck pussy and fuck asshole! Sofia try to clean pussy, no bad man bad cock, tastes bad, bad cock. But man fuck asshole, yes bad man but good cock. Asshole cock cum good cum, like Helga cock cum.”

“What are you talking about Sofia, what men fucked me, here in Spa Warm Room? What did they do, what did you see Sofia?”

“Sofia see bad man pull cock out senorita’s asshole, bad cock but good cum. That man cum tastes good, you try miss? But man fuck pussy, bad man and bad cock. This man, his cock, very bad, and cum bad too. Tastes like bad cum, me no like.”

“Sofia, I can believe two men came into this room and had sex with me while I was passed out. Don’t you people keep this place safe, the Sands Spa, it’s not safe? Oh no, I can smell my pussy, hell what is that taste, my god, what kind of man has a cock cum this bad? Was he sick with something, oh no please. Sofia you say my asshole is ok, are you sure?”

“Oh yes miss, here taste her. I still have good cum to suck out for you. Bad man cum tastes good, you taste now!”

“Well Sofia, yes you are correct, the cum from my asshole tastes kind of sweet, much like my Bob’s cum.”

“Husband Bob, he fuck asshole, he like asshole fuck too like pussy fuck?”

“Yes Sofia, my husband does like to fuck me in my asshole, not all of the time, but like when I am on my period, he likes to fuck my asshole then. He doesn’t like pussy blood, why I have no idea.”

“Oh no, pussy blood very good! Sofia eat for you anytime, yes pussy blood good eat, like good pussy cum or good asshole cum.”

“Sofia, slow down here. What were you saying about Helga having a cock, no Sofia, Helga is a woman, she has a pussy yes?”

“No miss, Helga special person. She has breasts, good to suck, but also cock, shots lots of cum. Helga special person at Sands Spa!”

“So Helga is a transsexual person? I had no idea. So why did you say Helga cock cum tastes good? Do you eat his, I mean her cock cum?”

“Yes miss, Sofia eats cum from pussy and all asshole. Must clean cum from fucks, it’s job!”

“Ok Sofia, yes I know it’s your job but not with me today. Until the bad men fucked me, I had no cum in my pussy or asshole. The bad men put their cum in me, not Helga!”

“No miss, so sorry but Helga, she eats your pussy and asshole, she finger fucks your pussy and asshole. She make you eat her nasty pussy and bad asshole too! Then Helga use cock and she fuck pussy, American pussy! So Sofia clean Helga cock cum up too in American pussy, good job I do!”

“No way, Helga didn’t fuck me today. No I was right there and, well I remember smelling the herbs, oh they did smell so good. And her hands felt so good rubbing over my body! But then I thought I woke up and, well I just don’t know Sofia, were you there little girl?”

“Yes miss, Sofia see Helga eat you, finger fuck you, and cock fuck you. Sorry but my job is clean where spa women fucked. Helga fuck your pussy and Sofia cleaned up for you. Now must clean up cum from bad men, bad cum, you lie back and let Sofia clean you good.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.