Cancun Timeshare Purchase With Special Benefits - Cover

Cancun Timeshare Purchase With Special Benefits

Copyright© 2022 by Bob Watergate

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - CAUTION: Contains both Scat and Water Sports! Don't read if this isn't your thing!!!!!! Bob and Susan head to Cancun, MX for vacation and to purchase a new Timeshare. They both enjoy the nudist beach on site but Susan is the first to receive the special activities made available to her at the Sands Hotel Spa. Bob's special fun comes in next round of posting... Chapters 5 & up!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Massage   Oral Sex   Scatology   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Hairy   Public Sex   Size  

This spa patio is amazing. The lite breeze feels quite nice and the flowers everywhere smell so good! I thought there would be many more women here today but I can only see four more with their feet dipped into the Jacuzzi pond. I wonder if the water is just warm or too hot!

“Senorita you want drink, Camila say you good spa person and I now care for you. What drink you want miss?”

“Well how about a large white wine please, and do you have some cheese and crackers?”

“Oh yes miss, spa patio has everything woman need, I get for you right now!”

“Ok senorita here is order, you relax and enjoy. You need anything you ask miss. Camila take good care, now Anita take good care too!”

I might, I am almost afraid to ask what this new little girl might she does to please. Hell she looks even younger than sweet Camila! What are the laws here in Mexico to allow such young girls to provide these kinds of services to patrons?

“Senorita, you ready now for next special event? You relax good, so you ready miss now?”

“Your spa is so beautiful, but not as beautiful as the women that work here! I am amazed that the spa allows you to work fully nude here.”

“No allow, nude is requirement at Sands Spa! From first day, I go nude and help visitors that are nude too. Like you senorita, you nude but you are so beautiful, your breasts are perky and ass cheeks are nice and firm. You beautiful hairy woman, we like hairy women at spa! Camila says you even taste good too. You want Sofia to give you service now, I have bed for you please?”

“Well Sofia, you too have a pretty name. Now how old are you love?”

“Sofia is now 15, my birthday last week! I big girl here now, can please to both men and women too! I please you with my mouth and fingers, yes? Or you miss, you can use Sofia for fun with sex. How you like senorita?”

“Sofia, I tell you what sweetie, how about you take me to my next spa event and that will be all I require for right now.”

“Senorita, are you unhappy with Sofia? I eat you very good and my bizcocho is good clean. Papa no fuck my bizcocho last night so good clean for you miss!”

“Well Sofia, I don’t want for you to get into any trouble, so what do you suggest little one?”

“Oh yes miss, Sofia make good sex for you. Senorita you want my bizcocho in you mouth, you want to eat please?”

“Well that might be nice, is that ok with you?”

“Yes senorita Sofia lie down right here you eat bizcocho ok? She good and juicy, yes, I no piss your mouth, no I not piss, ok?”

“Well Sofia, yes love, your pussy does taste quite good, and you are so wet! Do you stay wet like this miss, like all the time?”


“Well hello to you lovely ladies, my friend Betty and I are just on our way to the patio and look what we find. Two lovely’s enjoying the wonderful benefits of lesbian life!”

“Oh, no please, I am not a lesbian. Sofia just said I must eat her, well her pussy and I didn’t want to get her in any trouble. I had no idea someone might just walk by here, by this little alcove!”

“Sweet woman, we too are here for a vacation. We are from France. You from where lady, very pretty hairy asshole and your hairy legs very nice. Oh yes now your hairy pits, damn you are quite something.”

“Well thank you, I am from America, actually St. Louis, Missouri! It’s in the central part of America, the Mid-West part!”

“Well American woman, since you two are having much fun, Betty and I join in too! I am Jessie, and you American woman?”

“Well my name is Susan, Susan Watergate. I am here in Cancun with my husband Bob. But you two say you want to join in, like how do you join in please?”

“Betty you get in on Susan’s hairy asshole and I will have this little Mexican slut girl eat my pussy while American Susan continues to eat out the young little thing!”

“Just how old is this little brown slut Susan, shit is she even legal?”

“Yes, well I think so, Sofia here, she is 15 years old now. So yes she is legal. Why are you cops?”

“Susan my love, no Betty and I are actually married and we are here on vacation. Our Travel Agent told us that if we came to the Sands in Cancun we find many young boys and girls! Trust me Susan, neither Betty or I are prejudice to which sex we fuck on vacation! We brought our strap-ons for fucking the little brown boys, is so much fun! You need to try them Susan, that might become a new fun for you and your husband.”

“Well thank you Jessie, Bob and I are quite happy, but yes these young girls, well first Camila and now Sofia are so very nice to me this morning, I’ve never enjoyed anything like them back home, no nothing like this back in America!”

“Ok Susan, roll over, let me trade places with little Sofia here. You eat my pussy now and Betty finger Susan’s pussy and your asshole to more pleasure! Yes, love, suck my juices out, oh I am sorry, yes I piss for you too, but all good. Just keep swallowing anything that comes into your mouth! Betty you do the same thing for Miss Susan here. She might offer you something special this morning.”

“For sure Jessie, our sweet Susan here has a real sexy pussy and her asshole was delicious too! Jessie we need to swap and let her know the wonderful taste of my German pussy!”


“Oh my, Miss Susan, is that you dear? I come to find you senorita, it is time for massage, you scheduled full body massage and you late miss. But if you girls need more time for sex, I tell them wait!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.