Cancun Timeshare Purchase With Special Benefits - Cover

Cancun Timeshare Purchase With Special Benefits

Copyright© 2022 by Bob Watergate

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - CAUTION: Contains both Scat and Water Sports! Don't read if this isn't your thing!!!!!! Bob and Susan head to Cancun, MX for vacation and to purchase a new Timeshare. They both enjoy the nudist beach on site but Susan is the first to receive the special activities made available to her at the Sands Hotel Spa. Bob's special fun comes in next round of posting... Chapters 5 & up!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Massage   Oral Sex   Scatology   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Hairy   Public Sex   Size  

Cancun, MX is a wonderful place to vacation and they offer many different hotel room options. This story is going to address the selling of Time Shares, that in itself is a crazy and very competitive business!

Bob and Susan Watergate left St. Louis, MO during the month of February since the Atlantic Hurricane Storms really don’t begin until late June or early July! They had taken advantage of an online booking service that ensured those booking for a minimum of two weeks could receive many amenities at and around the city of Cancun. In addition, for this particular trip they are actually staying at a Hotel that does itself sell Time Shares for vacationers that wish to own one of the best offers of this time!

“Wow Susan just look at how beautiful this beach is! We’ve never seen such amenities with all of the cabanas and the lounges and the landscaped sand!”

“I agree Bob, we stay at a few other hotels down here but this one is located perfectly setting just out from the others to make it look like it is the only one here!”

“Ok love, now that we have seen the beach let’s go on and check in. I can’t wait to see out room! I hope it has an ocean view sweetheart!”

“Well my American friends, this is the Sands and we are just one of 10 different destinations on the Yucatan Peninsula here is Mexico! We like to think that our location is the best, well primarily because we offer such special luxury appointments here on site!”

“Well Bob I guess we got lucky honey finding the Sands online when we did!”

“I agree Susan, and sir, if I may, my wife and I are considering the purchase of a Time Share, well, right here at the Sands. Can we get an appointment setup to ensure we can speak with a sales person please?”

“Well Mr. Watergate sir, since that is your hope I must begin with a couple of questions. First, how many bedrooms might the two of you desire in your new timeshare? And finally, what do you two love birds wish to look upon from your villa?”

“Well sir, I would love to see the ocean from both my balcony and my bedroom when we wake up, Bob don’t you agree, you we would like to have a two bedroom just in case we have some special friends we would like to invite down on future trips.”

“I agree Susan, those are our main objectives if you can purchase a new timeshare right here at the Sands.”

“Well let me take a look here, ok I just happen to have exactly what the two of you are looking for. Our room 6210 is one of our deluxe villas with two bedrooms and it has both an ocean view from your balcony and your bedroom! It also has a very special feature since it is on our top floor, the ceilings are vaulted making this location feel so much larger! So, if you would like I can assign you to this special room because if you decide to purchase, this is the room you would have as your Timeshare location!”

“That would be amazing, just think Susan we can check out this room location and use our thoughts to know what our future timeshare would look like!”

“Wonderful folks, I’ll have one of our bellboys assist you with your baggage and he will ensure this location is just right for your stay with us!”

“Please follow me folks, the elevator is just down here across from out onsite grocery store! Once you a villa owner here, you can even place you order by phone and will be delivered to your villa for you!”

“Wouldn’t that be nice Bob, just place a phone call and the groceries are brought to use just like that love!”

“Ok here we are, please walk on in and go out onto the first of your three balconies! That’s correct the living room has the largest and both bedrooms each have their own balcony, you know for privacy of course!”

“Would you look at this honey, wow we are right above the beach area and this balcony has six chases and side tables for the drinks!”

“Please also inspect the master bathroom. It has not only a toilet but a bidet also, specially for your beautiful wife sir. And it has a Jacuzzi tub with 48 jets to provide a wonderful message all over your body!”

“They have thought about everything Jose, we have our own bidet at home back in St. Louis and yes they do work wonders for us women young man!”


“Susan let’s not unpack right now, let’s just put on our suits and head down to the beach!


“My gosh Bob, look at this sign here. This beach is separated into three different areas. The main one here is the Family beach and the two on the right side of that are the Topples beach and then lastly the Nudist beach! I had no idea Cancun was so modern now!”

“Well Susan I know all of Cancun isn’t this modern, but the Sands is the best and because of that, well they have to cater to all the foreigners that arrive here too! I’ve read that most of them have topples and nudist because overseas honey!”

“Well Bob, what do you think. Should we be wild Mid-Westerners and head to the Topples beach and check it out?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.