Less Than Perfect - Cover

Less Than Perfect

Copyright© 2022 by Zak

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - I went on a walking holiday and met a frustrated TV star.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts  

Later that night we showered; I would have loved to get into the shower with her but the cabins only had small shower cubicles we both really needed to shower as the honey that covered us needed to be washed off. It was sticky and messy...

Later that night We fucked each other. I fucked her doggy style and then Sherri said she wanted to try riding me. She made a good fist of it; it was great seeing her titties banging around as she rode my cock. She had three more orgasms, and I shot my load into her again. She was becoming a great lover, she was a great pupil and I was enjoying teaching her about lovemaking.

It was the early hours of the morning when Sherri left my cabin. I slept well for the rest of the night. The sun woke me, and I made a pot of coffee. The rain must have stopped some time ago as the ground outside was dry.

I drank the coffee and made some scrambled eggs on toast. I ate them on the deck. There was no sign of Sherri. She did not seem to be a morning kind of girl. That was cool, each to their own.

Once I had washed up my breakfast crockery, I made some ham and cheese sandwiches and filled my water bottles. I got into my walking gear and changed the SD card and battery in my camera. I did some warm-up stretches, then I checked my map and head off down the trail that would lead me toward Mount Lineham.

It was a great day for walking, not too warm yet. I made good ground. I had seen some pictures of Lineham Falls. The trail was impressive, the trail passed along a bubbling creak and there were great views. There was a lot of wildlife around.

Last night’s rain had seemed to change the landscape. The steams and creaks were gorged, and any waterfalls were falling heavier. The foliage was greener. The world looked washed and renewed. It was a great day to be out and about in the wild.

I walked at a good pace. After a few days of walking the weight of the pack on my back became natural and didn’t slow me down. I stopped a few times and took some photos, photos of the landscape and wildlife when I came across it.

My legs were getting used to the longer distances, and the climbs still slowed me down but I was feeling stronger and fitter after just a few days. Back home my average walk was ten to fifteen miles, the trails I was following were more than that by five or ten miles.

I felt so alive, so refreshed, the exercise and crisp fresh air was having the desired effect.

Plus The fact I was shagging a big black beautiful woman that was also a TV star gave me quite a fillip.

I stopped for lunch around midday, I sat on a rock near a small shaded lake. I spent an hour chilling by the cool water. I even took off my boots and socks and gave my feet a good soak. I ate my sandwiches and finished my bag of trail mix.

I made a mental note that I needed to go down and replenish my supplies.

I walked on into the late afternoon before checking my map and heading down a trail that would lead me back to Waterton. It was only then did I see other humans.

There was a gaggle of school kids with two teachers. They were heading in the same direction as me. They were walking at a much slower pace than I was. they were all well-mannered and all said hello sir as I strode past them.

As I got near the cabins I could see smoke and the smell of the BBQ filled the air.

When I got closer I could see that it was not Sherri that was cooking, two couples were sitting around the BBQ pit. They all waved as I walked out of the woods, they all had wine glasses in their hands. The accents told me they were American.

I stopped to say hi, they offered me a beer and we had a chat, they asked about the walks and if there were any nice restaurants in the town. I gave them what little advice I could and wished them a good evening.

As I walked over to my cabin I glanced over at Sherri’s cabin. There was no movement, I took my boots off on my deck and headed into the cabin. I took a cold bottle of water from the fridge and downed it in one. Then I stripped off and hit the shower. It took a while to wash off the trail dust. After a good soak, I turned off the water and dried off. I wrapped a towel around my waist before I headed into the kitchen and made coffee.

A knock on the door surprised me. it was Sherri, I let her in

“Hi you!” she said and kissed me, I pulled her close but she pushed me away

“So what do you fancy doing this evening,” I asked but the look on her face told me something was up.

“I am sorry I have to go back to the states” she blurted out.

“Oh okay, how come?” I asked trying not to show my disappointment.

“I have been asked to go on some talk shows, there is a new series of my TV show coming out and it’s a chance to get some publicity for the book” she sighed,” my management team think it’s too good an opportunity to miss,”

“And they are right, “I said, trying to show a supportive attitude.

“I guess so! “She said with a smile, “Thank you”

She kissed me on the lips, I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her to me.

We snogged for a few minutes, but she pushed me away.

“Hey, don’t get any ideas, my car will be here shortly,” she said with a cheeky wink. Then she reached down, slid her hand under my towel gripped my cock. She wanked it slowly, at the same time gazing into my eyes.

“SO, when will you be back?” I asked, I was eager to continue my relationship with the ebony goddess.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.