Less Than Perfect - Cover

Less Than Perfect

Copyright© 2022 by Zak

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - I went on a walking holiday and met a frustrated TV star.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts  

I stripped off and headed into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and waited for it to warm up. I thought about having a crafty pre-shag wank, but I had decided that I wanted to cum over her tits, she had tits that were made for a tit wank. That would be something for her to write about...

I stood in the shower for ten minutes. I could smell the BBQ smoke, so I soaped up and swilled off a few times. I dried off and applied some deodorant and a splash of aftershave then I put on some clean boxers and a clean t-shirt.

I got a bottle of water from the fridge and drank it as I looked through the picture on my digital camera.

It was a good half an hour later before there was a tap on the door and Sherri let herself in.

She had a long coat on, a coat that she removed and dropped onto the sofa. She had sexy undies on, and she looked stunning. Her green bra and panties showed off her body.

I felt my cock stirring in my boxers.

I moved in and kissed her; she kissed me back. It was a gentle kiss that turned into a passionate snog, our hands roamed over each other, and she was grinding her body into mine.

It was Sherri that broke the kiss.

“Right handsome how about you reach me some more about making love”. She purred and there was a glint in her eye.

I took her by the hand and led her to the bedroom. I wasted no time; I stripped off my t-shirt and dropped my boxers. My semi-erect cock bounced into view and Sherri giggled.

“Well, you look ready for action” she purred and reached out and stroked my cock. The touch of her hand made me gasp.

“Oh, I am, I am as horny as a bag of rabbits” I replied.

“Then let’s not waste any time,” she said with a cheeky wink. She stepped away from me and unclipped her bra and dropped it to the floor. Her big tits came into view, and I knew there and then I wanted to fuck them. Her tits were huge, capped with wine bottle-sized nipples.

I moved in and took her giant orbs in my hands and started to massage them, to fondle them, my fingers rolled her nipples. Sherri purred as I worked her breast flesh between my fingers.

Sherri pushed me away and shimmied out of her panties and then lay back on the bed. She lifted her legs at the knees and opened her legs wide. It was then that I saw she had shaved her pussy.

“Do you prefer my pussy nice and smooth mountain man?” she asked.

I didn’t answer, I just lay in the bed and pushed my face into her groin. I parted her petals with my fingers and started to use my tongue to lap at the perfect pussy.

“Mmmm I will take that as a yes” she cooed as I worked my tongue in and out of the folds of her twat. She was wet and oozing nectar within seconds of my first lick.

I have to say I love eating pussy, the taste, the heat, and the smell. It drives me wild. I could eat pussy all day and I would never get bored.

I licked and lapped and sucked and kissed...

I hoovered up the essence that was oozing from her.

“Oh shit, you do know how to make a lady smile!” Sherri groaned as I worked my tongue deeper and deeper into her tunnel of love. I wiggled it around before starting a nicely paced tongue fuck.

I felt Sherri stroking the back of my head as I worked my tongue in and out, thrusting slowly. I was tempted to just lift up and drive my cock deep into her, but I wanted Sherri to cum first. Making sure she was enjoying our time together was as important or perhaps more important than my own enjoyment and pleasure.

I could tell she was getting some real enjoyment from my ministrations. My face was covered in her juices and my ears were full of her moans and groans. I could feel Sherri’s thick ebony thighs gripping my head as I worked harder and faster at her cunt.

“Oh, fuck yes ... yes ... that’s so good!” she growled as I worked my face harder into her pussy.

I timed my actions to perfection, I had been fondling her tits as I ate her pussy but I then gently slid my right hand down over the swell of her stomach and started to stroke her clit with my right thumb.

The reaction was immediate and explosive.

She started to pant, her breath sounding like a steam train and her big black ass was bucking around on the bed.

“Oh, you bad man...” she growled.

As I frigged her clit I increased the intensity of my oral attention on her twat. The two-pronged attack soon paid dividends.

“Oh Lord ... that feels ... oh it feels so fucking good!” Sherri cried as I worked harder and faster on her love button.

Harder and harder I worked, pumping my tongue in and out of her love tunnel as my finger swirled around her clit.

I felt her climax before I heard it ... her body went rigid. Her legs clamped tighter to my head, and she lifted her arse off the bed. I felt my face being covered by a gush of warm and very tasty love juice.

Then the room was filled with the sounds of her orgasm. She was moaning and groaning like an eighties porn star.

I kept up my two-pronged assault on her sex, eating her pussy as deep as I could and at the same time frigging her clit with wild abandon.

I felt her hands on my head pulling me away from her sex.

“Ohh Shit that’s sensitive ... so fucking sensitive” she growled.

I rocked back onto my haunches and watched as the big black beauty before me rode out her orgasm and what a glorious sight it was. Her eyes were clamped shut, her smile was spread all over her face and her lips quivering.

I watched until her body stopped reacting.

Then I shuffled up the bed and kissed her. She held my head and kissed me back.

“That was amazing, I can’t believe I have been missing out on such intense pleasure for so long!” she grinned.

We snogged for a good five minutes before I felt Sherri put her hand down my body and she took my semi-erect cock in her hand. She stroked it until it was at full mast, and that niggling doubt filled my mind again. Would my average white guy’s cock be a disappointment to her...

She rolled me onto my back and knelt beside me.

“SO, I have never done this,” she said, making eye contact with me, “so please be patient with me”.

To be fair it made me wonder again about her husband, okay not all men are into giving oral sex, but what men don’t like receiving oral sex???

I closed my eyes and just lay back on the bed and let her start her journey of discovery and as we all know every journey starts with small steps.

I knew she had moved her head closer to my cock as I felt her breath waft over its exposed tip. I felt her fingers tracing patterns on my shaft. I knew that taking my time here and not putting any pressure on Sherri would pay off in the long term.

I felt her lips touch my skin...

She ran a flurry of kisses up my shaft, from my balls to the rim just below my bell end. Three or four times she kissed up and down my shaft,

“You smell so manly” she purred. I was not sure what that mean or even if it was a good thing or a bad thing. I am guessing it was a good thing as she didn’t stop kissing my cock. I felt her left hand stroking my balls...

She was letting out little noises as she brushed my cock over her face.

Little Mmmm and Ahhhs...

The anticipation was driving me wild but again I did not want to rush her. If and when she wanted to take my cock into her mouth, well that was down to her. I just lay back and enjoyed the sensation, the expectation...

I felt her lips on the taut skin of my balls as she kissed and licked them. Her right hand grasped my shaft at its base, and she held me, not wanking me just holding me. I felt her suck one of my nuts into her mouth ... it was not the aggressing sucking I have had from some birds. It was soft and gentle; she sucked my nut into her mouth and just held it there.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.