Less Than Perfect - Cover

Less Than Perfect

Copyright© 2022 by Zak

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - I went on a walking holiday and met a frustrated TV star.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts  

I kept driving my cock into her love tunnel. Sherri was getting more and more excited and more and more vocal. She was moaning and groaning and telling me to fuck her harder and harder.

My hands grabbed her hips harder, and I gave her all I had and gave her full beans.

“Ohhhh Yes, Zak ... Yes, Zak ... Mmmmm my fucking God that feels so good” she wailed.

Then I felt her shudder as her climax welled up inside her.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” she cried, and her body melted into a series of convulsions.

Normally I would have fucked her until I had emptied my balls deep inside her, but I wanted to show Sherri some more fun.

I left my cock deep inside, and feeling her tight pussy pulsating around my shaft was a real turn-on, as if I needed turning on any more than I was already.

I held on to her hips until she stopped panting and dropped fast first onto the bed. My cock slipped out of her frothy pussy with an audible pop.

I lay on the bed beside her, my cock was still hard...

Sherri rolled over to face me, and she smiled.

“That was amazing,” then she paused, winked and said, “that was fucking amazing!”

At the same time, her eyes wandered down over my body, she gazed at my hard dick.

“I take it that you didn’t cum yet?” she said and stroked her hand down over my stomach. before wrapping her fingers around my shaft.

I let her wank me off for a few minutes, I mean what guy doesn’t like being wanked.

“So, you like doggy style?” I asked.

“Oh Yes ... it felt like you were so deep inside me!” she purred.

“Well, when I read the book, I hope that your heroine gets on her hands and knees and wiggles her sexy arse at some handsome man” I laughed.

“Yes, that will be in there, but what else can I use to make the story racier?” she asked.

“Well, you could have her riding one of her boyfriends?” I asked.

“Ride him?” she replied at the same time her hand was tracing patterns on the taut skin of my balls.

“Yes, I think we should try it, I will lie on my back, and you can mount me!” I smiled.

“Yes, let’s try that, it sounds like fun,” she said and knelt up. She Straddled me and I pulled her down onto me. Her big black tits flopped onto my face, I soon had my hands on them, and I was directing her nipple into my mouth. I chewed and sucked on her big teat.

It grew harder and longer as I worked it between my lips. Sherri moaned as I grazed its tip with the tips of my teeth. My hands fondled those huge orbs as I sucked, licked and kissed first one nipple then the other. I could feel Sherri grinding down onto my cock as I worked on her tits.

“Mmmm that cock of yours feels so hard and so big!” she growled. I felt her reach around and grab my cock. She placed it at the entrance to her love tunnel and then she eased down onto it.

“Oh, that feels so good!” I gasped as she slid down until my cock was buried deep inside her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.