Less Than Perfect - Cover

Less Than Perfect

Copyright© 2022 by Zak

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I went on a walking holiday and met a frustrated TV star.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts  

“I feel a bit overdressed!” I said. Even though I was only wearing my boxers I felt like I should be naked.

“SO do something about it?” Sherri giggled and sat on the end of the bed.

I was naked in record time and Sherri reached out and stroked my cock. I was worried that she might be a little underwhelmed by my cock. I guessed she was married to a black guy and there are rumours that all black guys are hung like horses. I was not the world’s biggest guy, I was more of a medium than a large, to be honest.

If she was shocked at my white guy’s average size dick, she didn’t show it.

“Mmmmm that feels nice!” I purred as she stroked my throbbing cock. A cock that had been semi-erect but was now at full mast.

“You have a great cock, Zak” she smiled.

“it’s not too small?” I blurted out and regretted it as soon as I had.

“It’s a little bit bigger than my other halves,” she said and at the same time, her left hand cupped my nuts. That shocked me, perhaps the rumours about black guys were not true after all.

“You have nice heavy balls,” she said and fondled them.

Then a silence fell over the room. For a few seconds, I was not sure what to do or what was happening.

It was almost as if Sherri didn’t know what to do next and it dawned on me that perhaps she didn’t.

I took her hand and pulled her to her feet and we kissed and as we kissed our bodies moulded into each other. Her tits pressed into me, and my hands reached around, and I cupped the globes of her bum.

“I want you to make love to me Zak.” She sighed as I kissed her neck.

I led her to the bed and lay her down then I knelt on the bed and kissed her, my tongue dipped into her mouth, and her hand grabbed the back of my head and held me tight to her as she snogged. My hands wandered over her body. I fondled her tits; I tweaked her nipples and then my hand wandered down over her stomach.

Sherri tensed up for a few seconds and then I felt her leg open and I stroked further down. Massaging, rubbing, stroking for a good ten minutes before I slipped a finger into her wet but very tight pussy.

Soon two digits replaced one and I was slowly but firmly finger fucking her. Her moans and groans told me she was enjoying the sensation.

I was licking and sucking her big black nipples, switching from left to right and right to left. Her hand was stroking the back of my head as I worked on her wine bottle cork-sized teats.

I put my head into her cleavage and rubbed her awesome tits over my face. Sherri was loving the attention that was for sure.

I decided to go for broke, it was time I tasted her pussy. I started to kiss down over the swell of her belly. I had been gently finger fucking her and her pussy was now wet and warm.

“OH my ... that feels so good,” she sighed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.