Less Than Perfect - Cover

Less Than Perfect

Copyright© 2022 by Zak

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I went on a walking holiday and met a frustrated TV star.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts  

The trail I walked that day was simply amazing. It took my mind away from the evil sexual thoughts I was having about the gorgeous Sherri Sheppard and her huge tits. The weather was brilliant, nice, and sunny but with a slight breeze which made the walking really enjoyable. I ate my lunch in a huge clearing that overlooked the lake. The view was amazing; I could see for miles and miles from the top of the hill.

The walk back to the cabin took a while longer; my legs were starting to get used to the distances I was walking, but they still ached a little. It was still sunny as I lumbered up the hill toward the cabins.

As I walked back across the clearing toward the cabins, I saw Sherri working on her laptop at the table on my deck. When I approached, she stood up and waved at me. She looked a picture in tight shorts and a very tight white t-shirt - a t-shirt that seemed almost moulded over her huge breasts. I could see the pattern of her bra through the flimsy fabric, and I was sure I could see the outline of her nipples and it sent thrills to the most obvious place. My cock twitched as I walked up the steps.

“Zak, sorry I used your deck as the sun was so strong and the cover on your deck seemed so inviting and so cool,” she said apologetically.

“Hey, that’s okay; it’s not a problem,” I smiled at her. How could I refuse her anything?

“So did you have a good walk?” she asked, her eyes wandering over my body. I was covered in mud and flies how could she find me attractive...

“Yes, it was great, thanks, so tell me did you have a productive day?” I asked. Sherri nodded in affirmation.

“Mmmm, yes, I did. I did about two hundred pages. I thought if it is okay with you, I will work on it for half an hour more then we could go eat.” Sherri said, settling back into her seat. “It’s my treat tonight, remember?”

“Sure, thing Sherri,” I laughed. “I am off to shower, I stink”

“You sure do” she giggled but her smile lit up her face.

I took my time in the shower, letting the hot water wash off the muck I had collected on the walk and soothe my aching muscles.

All the time I was hoping the door might open and a naked Sherri might offer to wash my back, but I had no such luck.

By the time I had finished and had gotten dried off and dressed, Sherri had gone back to her own cabin.

She had left a handwritten note on the table. I picked it up and read it. It said that she had writer’s block and instructed me to pop over when I was ready. The night was balmy and there was no reason to think it would rain. I thought it would be nice to walk down to the town, which would put the edge on our appetites.

I knocked on Sherri’s door and heard a faint voice call me in. I stood in the living room. The place was similar in layout to mine, and I could hear Sherri moving around in the bathroom. I looked toward the door, and it was ajar. I could see through the gap in the door. Sherri was standing in front of her vanity mirror, brushing her hair out. She was standing there in only a sexy blue industrial-strength bra and matching thong panties.

I knew I should not be peeking, but I just could not help myself, the view was so fucking nice...

Sherri moved slightly and turned so that I could see that cute arse. Her buttocks looked tight, muscular, and very sexy. Then she moved back to get something from another shelf. This time she turned so that I got a view, unobstructed, of her front. Her boobs filled her bra, a bra that swelled with the pressure of her huge jugs. What a body! My cock swelled in my pants. I sensed she was going to turn from her body language, so I stepped back into the kitchen area...

I heard the bedroom door creak open and turned to see Sherri standing in the living room. She looked even more stunning than normal dressed in a purple silky kimono. The silky material stopped mid-thigh, mid-very-sexy-thigh.

“Hey, can you give me five minutes to pull on some clothes,” she called out as she headed up to the bedroom. My eyes followed that cute bum until it was out of sight. The kimono was very figure-hugging, and it just drew my eyes to her arse.

“Hey, don’t bother on my account!” I called after her, but she just laughed.

“You naughty man, I thought all English men were shy and introverted!” she giggled.

“We are not all Huw Grant!” I replied.

When she came down the stairs, she looked like a million dollars. She had on a tight sweater that was moulded over her impressive chest. There was enough of a V at the front to show some gorgeous ebony cleavage. A tight skirt accentuated her gorgeous bum and thighs. She slid her feet into a pair of black knee-high leather boots. Wow, she was some package, as sexy as hell but with a really classy feeling.

We walked down to the town arm-in-arm; the weather was gorgeous. We ate that evening at the Ram’s Head Lounge. It looked over a big bay, a bay that was filled with boats, including a large cruiser that was used for trips around the lake. The food was superb, local Alberta beefsteak and salad, and the beer was amazing!

We chatted about this and that as we ate. I asked Sherri about her book, which she was very cagey about, and she asked me about my love of walking.

After our steaks, I excused myself and headed off to the restroom. When I returned a teenage girl was standing at our table and I saw Sherri signing her menu. The girl was obviously a fan looking for an autograph.

I wandered back. Sherri was a little flustered when she saw me. I decided that I was down to her to tell me she was famous, and it was my job to look surprised.

At the end of the day if she wants to keep it a secret that was down to her and I would play along with the charade.

“So, somebody you know?” I asked her when the girl walked away.

“No, it is just as well. It is like this, Zak. I may as well be honest with you,” Sherri paused, it was like she was searching for the right words. “I am sort of well-known in the states. I work in television.”

I decided to string her along a bit...

“Hey, that’s cool!” I smiled at her. “What do you do? Let me guess. Are you a weather girl?”

“Nooooo,” she laughed, “I have small parts in a couple of comedy shows.”

“I don’t see you with small parts!” I laughed and my eyes were drawn automatically to her cleavage.

She followed my eyes down to her chest and giggled... “You pervert!”

But at the same time, she gave her boobies a little jiggle. It was obvious she was proud of her assets and why shouldn’t she be, they looked huge.

“I did not want to tell you because I hate it when folks find out as they change the way they act toward me,” Sherri looked a little bit sad.

“The way you have acted toward me this week has been so natural, and if we are to be neighbours for the next month or so I just wanted to be treated like any old girl you’d meet in the woods,” her voice sounded so sad, I felt a real fake.

“Well first of all you are not old and if that’s what you want then that’s what you will get,” I said with a cheeky wink We sat silently for a few minutes, watching the sunset over the lake through the restaurant’s window. I broke the silence.

“Sherri, I have to be honest I don’t watch much TV and I have never seen you on any television shows,” I said smiling at her. “To me, you’re just a really cute girl, with great boobs.”

She looked at me and we both laughed. It broke the ice and we smiled at each other.

“Behave, you! Jeez, you have only been in the mountains for a couple of days. What will you be like after a month?” she giggled; she had a really girly giggle. But at the same time A really sexy giggle

“Stick around, kid, and you will find out!” I replied with a smile and wink.

Sherri signalled to the waiter to bring the bill and as soon as she had paid up, we headed back up to the cabins. We talked all the way back, about the town, about the local area, about the wildlife. Sherri held me tight as we walked back up the hill. The feeling of her boobs pressed against my arm was amazing. My trousers started to get a little tight in the groin.

When we got back to the cabins Sherri stood on tiptoes and popped a kiss on my lips. She tasted delightful and I would have loved to kiss her back, but I was sure it would have led to a slap in the face.

“Thanks for a great evening, Zak,” she said in her chirpy voice, but before I could respond she started off walking toward her cabin with a cheery shout.

“Goodnight, mountain man. See you in the morning,” she shouted over her shoulder.

“Sweet dreams, Sherri!” I replied.

I watched her cute little butt all the way to her cabin door. Was she wiggling it on purpose or was it natural...?

That night I beat my meat as I thought about slipping off Sherri’s bra and sucking her big titties. I dreamt of covering them in oil and straddling her chest and tit fucking her and OMG it was one hell of a dream ... The following day I awoke early and after a breakfast of coffee and cereal, I headed off to start my walk. I had to wander past Sherri’s cabin, which was in darkness and there was no movement inside. I guessed she was not an early riser.

I walked down to the jetty on the lake, taking the early morning cruiser to the far end of the lake. The trip takes a couple of hours and drops you in Montana. After reporting to the US customs point, I started the long walk back to the townsite. The walk was amazing; the wildlife in the area was so prolific.

I saw herds of deer and moose and sat for an hour or so watching mule deer fawns playing in a forest clearing. I did not see any bears, but I did see signs of them. I passed several walkers during the day, some walking the same route as me, and some walking in reverse. We exchanged pleasantries as walkers do.

My lunch that day was made up of smoked ham and cheese sandwiches washed down with a cool bottle of water. I sat in the shade of a huge tree resting my back on its scaly bark. I relaxed, took in the scenery, and enjoyed the breeze blowing over me. It was nice to be able to kick off one’s boots halfway around a walk and give the old toes a bit of freedom.

I misjudged the pace of my walk, and it was already dark when I got back to the cabin. It was the longest walk of the trip so far and I was shattered when I dropped my pack in the living room. I filled the kettle and while it was boiling, I jumped into the shower; the warm water eased my aching muscles.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.