Less Than Perfect - Cover

Less Than Perfect

Copyright© 2022 by Zak

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I went on a walking holiday and met a frustrated TV star.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts  

The flight to Calgary had been a drag. It takes nine hours to fly from Gatwick Airport, in the United Kingdom, to Calgary in Canada. The in-flight movies were okay but nothing special, most of them I had already seen. so, my iPod had been, as usual, invaluable. I was glad I had upgraded to first class; the front thirty-odd seats that made up that part of the plane were comfortable and spacious. Luckily the two other seats in the row of three that I was on were empty and I was able to stretch out and get some sleep.

I left England at ten thirty on a Thursday morning and landed in Calgary in the late afternoon sun. I had decided to crash out for the evening in an airport hotel before heading out to the cabin I had booked for my holiday. A quick bite to eat at a local Italian restaurant and I called it an early night; I slept like the proverbial log. I always find that I do not suffer jet lag when I get a good night’s sleep and do not touch alcohol on the flight.

I woke to a sunny Calgary morning; I showered and breakfasted before heading down to the parking lot. My hire car had been delivered straight to the hotel and the keys had been waiting for me at the reception. The car was a small model. I was not planning on driving much, as it was a walking holiday after all!

I dumped all of my gear into the back of the car, using the back seat as well as the trunk for rucksacks, camera cases, etc. and headed out of the airport onto the big highway that headed out of the city. I was headed for Waterton Township: Waterton is a national park on the US / Canadian border, full of great lakes, woods full of wildlife and a great walking venue. I had walked there before and loved it. The drive was great. I love the freedom of being on the road, no work for a month, nothing to do but chill, walk, chill, and walk and did I mention chill?

The car’s CD player blared out the greatest hits of the Barenaked Ladies and the sun shone down on me. I looked like a real dude with my shades on, music on loud and my elbow out of the car’s window. What a poser I must have looked. I headed out of Calgary toward Fort McCloud and then over to Waterton. I took my time, taking in the beautiful countryside and stopping to see the sites. I lunched in a roadside diner - mmm, great burgers, with salad, onion rings and fries! Why do burgers and fries always taste better when you are on Holiday?

I arrived at Waterton in the early evening, and it took me only a few minutes to find the house of the lady that looked after the cabin that I was stopping in. She asked me to follow her in my car to the cabin. Waterton Township itself is amazing, with little bars and restaurants all dotted around the town, and deer wandering freely around the small town.

Looked up idyllic in a picture dictionary and you will see a picture of Waterton.

The large lake and the mountains, obviously, dominated the scenery. The cabin itself was a traditional Canadian wooden cabin; it was a 15-minute walk from the edge of the main town which was handy. I intended to park the car up and use it as little as possible.

There were five cabins in an arc on the edge of the lake; mine was the last one in the arc, the one nearest to the edge of the forest. Sandy, the lady that managed the cabins for the owner, showed me around the place. It was a one-bedroom cabin. It had a nice-sized kitchen and a great living room with an open fireplace. The cabin came complete with a shower but no bath. Sandy told me that I could use the shared BBQ pit and there was also a covered Jacuzzi if I fancied a soak.

Once she had me settled in, Sandy told me to call her if I needed any help, and with that, she was gone. I got my stuff in from the car, carrying most of it upstairs but leaving my walking gear in the living room ready to sort out. I intended to walk a few smaller trails before I tried anything too taxing. The kitchen had a huge refrigerator and, once my gear was stowed, I decided to go and stock up on groceries and a few beers.

The local store provided all of the stuff I needed: plenty of food, including some stuff for the BBQ, and lots of drinks. For a small store, they had a great range of beers and wines and I got enough to last the whole week. I also picked up a few maps and a guidebook for the local walking trails.

The staff were typical Canadians, helpful and chatty and they were obviously proud of the area they lived in, they gave me lots of advice on walks and places to see as well as the best bars for food and beer!

On the way back to the cabin I noticed that the town was pretty empty; the campsite that made up most of the tourist accommodation was all but empty. I guess it was late in the season. I preferred the town later in the season; the summer crowds made the trails too busy for my liking.

As I drove up the road to the cabins, Sandy drove down past me, acknowledging me with a cheery wave. I guessed another guest had turned up and the car in the driveway of the first cabin confirmed my thoughts. I stowed my purchases in the kitchen and that night snacked on potato chips and had a couple of beers while sitting on the porch basking in the evening sun. The place was as idyllic as anyone could ever want.

I did not see any activity from the other guest that evening and the following morning as I strode out on the trail their place was still in darkness. I walked a nice medium-length trail that first morning. It should have been fifteen miles long but a few wrong turns and a few diversions to photograph some great scenery added a few miles to the route.

My GPS told me I had done nearly twenty by the time I got back to the cabin. I unlaced my boots and pulled off my sweaty socks before I grabbed a cold beer from the fridge; I took a seat on the deck. I looked over to the other cabin; the occupier was sitting on the deck busily tapping away at a laptop. All I could make out was a shock of black curly hair.

I guess my first walk of the autumn had tired me out because when I awoke the evening was crowding out the day. The smell of food cooking on the BBQ filled my nostrils and my stomach growled loudly. I looked over to the pit. My neighbour was sitting with her back to me on one of the benches that circled the pit, and she was obviously cooking away.

I headed in and grabbed some burgers and stuff to stick on the barbie. I also grabbed a four-pack of beer hoping it might break the ice. As I wandered over to the BBQ pit, my neighbour stood up and turned around to greet me.

The view took my breath away...

She was absolutely gorgeous. Let me describe her to you as best I can. She was fairly short, perhaps 5’1” or maybe 5’2”. She had gorgeous dark ebony skin. Her eyes shone brightly, and her mop of black curly hair seemed to have a life of its own. She was not fat but not exactly skinny either. Her skin seemed to shine in the late evening sun, and her smile was huge and infectious.

And oh my God she had the most enormous tits. Perhaps they were huge, perhaps they just looked huge because she was a smallish lady but, fucking hell, they looked huge on her frame. They were big, bouncy, and full. I could see the framework of an industrial-strength bra through her t-shirt, and I had to force my eyes from them as I was drawn to them like a moth to a flame.

“Hi there, sleepy head,” she laughed as I walked toward the BBQ.

“Hi. Good to meet you,” I replied. “I hope my snoring did not disturb you.”

“Hell, no,” she laughed, “and I think it kept the bears away!”

“Well, glad to be of service,” I grinned. “My name’s Zak, by the way.”

“Sherri,” she replied. “Good to meet you, Zak.” She offered me her hand and I shook it. Her skin was soft, but she did have a good grip.

I set my stuff down and pulled some BBQ bricks out of my shopping bag.

“Please just drop your stuff on with mine,” Sherri said. “There should be enough heat to cook yours as well as mine.”

“Well, only if you are sure,” I replied with a smile.

“Of course, I am, silly. It is silly not to share,” she said, her eyes catching mine.

I dropped a couple of burgers onto the grill over the embers and popped the top off a bottle of beer.

“Fancy a beer?” I asked. Sherri picked up her own beer bottle and shook it...

“Nope, thanks, this one will do me for a while.” She said with a smile. She had the cutest smile.

We chatted as the food cooked, mainly about how gorgeous the place was and how quickly the nights draw in when you are out in the wilds.

The evening really was drawing in; the sky over the lake was amazing, clear and full of stars. I sat back and took in the sounds and smells of the forest that surrounded three sides of our campsite. It was so peaceful and relaxing.

“So, forgive me for asking,” Sherri said, “but are you from England?”

That was good, a lot of Americans mistake anyone from the UK for an Australian.

“Yes, that’s right, and you’re a yaa ... an American?” I asked.

Sherri laughed when I nearly called her a yank!

“Yes, a yank from Chicago originally but I now live in LA. So, tell me what brings you out here?” she said as she munched on a big bowl of salad.

“I love walking and there is plenty of good walking in this area,” I said as I flipped my burgers on the grill. They looked and smelt amazing, I was salivating as they cooked.

I watched as Sherri used the long BBQ tongs to take her burgers from the grill. She made up burgers, with tonnes of onion and salad, before dolloping a good helping of relish on.

She took a big bite, relish dribbling down her chin. Her tongue slid out as she tried to lick up the escaping relish from her chin. It was only then that she realised I was watching her. I laughed and she laughed back as she wiped the relish off with a napkin.

“What brings you out here?” I asked as she gulped her beer.

“I am writing a book. The quiet helps me, and there are no distractions,” she said before she took another huge bite of her burger. I love a bird with a healthy appetite.

“Wow, an author; have you read anything I might have read?” I asked, eager to know more about this big boobed gorgeous lady. I tried hard but my eyes were being drawn to her titties ... I did try honestly but they were like some sort of magnet.

“No this will be my first bestseller” she giggled. Each time she giggled her titties did a little dance on her chest. It was getting chilly, and her nipples were making little lumps that again drew my attention.

I made up my burgers, begging some onions off Sherri; we both sat and ate in silence. The burgers were good and washed down with the beer they made a great meal. We were both leaning back nursing our beer bottles when the sky over the mountains on the far side of the lake lit up with a huge flash of lightning.

The rumble of thunder soon followed. We both started to clear up our stuff, and the splats of rain started to fall as we wandered toward our cabins, Sherri shot me a wave as she headed over toward her own cabin.

“See you later!” I shouted as I ran toward the cabin.

I sat on my covered deck and watched as the storm travelled through the valley. It was majestic. The lightning cut the sky and the thunder echoed through the valley every now and then. The deluge of rain drenched the forest. During a break in the rain, I heard a shout. I looked out at Sherri. She was standing in her cabin doorway, waving across at me. It was then that I noticed her deck had no roof on it, so I called her over. She waved again and shut the door of her cabin behind her.

She ran dodging the puddles of rainwater that had started to gather. I watched as she ran, her arm cupped over her boobs, to keep them from bouncing too much, I guessed. She stepped onto my covered deck just in time. Another roll of thunder and the rain beat down again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.