The First Time Linda Flashed Her Panties It Was an Accident... - Cover

The First Time Linda Flashed Her Panties It Was an Accident...

by Ashley

Copyright© 2022 by Ashley

Erotica Sex Story: She didn't mean for it to happen but she loved the feeling. It was very naughty, but she couldn't resist doing it again... and again! When Christine approached her, and said how much she'd liked what she'd seen, things began to spiral out of her control.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex   .

The first time it was a complete accident. I was in Costa having a coffee when a man over the other side smiled at me. I was a bit embarrassed to start with and looked away, but he was pretty cute and my eyes got drawn back to him. He was still smiling at me and this time I managed to smile back before averting my gaze.

Having had a better look he was actually somewhat older than I’d first thought and, for some reason, that put me at ease a bit, and I looked at him again. This time he made a big show of looking down at my legs.

It was only then that I realized that my legs were parted. I guess I’d subconsciously thought that, because they were under a table, they couldn’t really be seen, but that had obviously been wrong because he had clearly been indicating that he could see my panties.

The shortish white skirt I was wearing probably gave him a pretty good view, and I was strangely relieved to remember that I’d put on some nice, lacy, white panties that morning.

I immediately closed my legs and it was some time before I plucked up my courage to look at him again. When I did he had an exaggerated look of sorrow on his face and then comically rubbed his knuckles into both of his eyes. I couldn’t help laughing and so did he. It was only then that I felt the tingling in my pussy and understood how exciting I’d found flashing my panties at this total stranger.

I drank down the last of my coffee and, without thinking about it, I opened my legs again, only even wider this time, and while looking directly at the man.

His eyes were fixed on my crotch and he was grinning. I let him look for maybe a minute while my pussy got wetter and wetter and then closed them and stood up.

I had to walk almost past him to get to the door and, when I was quite close, he mouthed ‘thank you’ to me and smiled. I smiled back and then glanced down at his crotch. It was very hard not to giggle as I saw the unmistakable bulge in the front of his trousers.

My clit stayed hard all the way back to my apartment until I masturbated furiously while remembering how it had felt with the eyes of that stranger boring into my panty-covered pussy.

Before that day I’d been a fairly straight-laced twenty-two-year-old girl. I’d had a fair number of boyfriends, some for many months, but never found one that I actually wanted to live with. I’d slept with almost all of them and been fairly happy with the results.

If asked to describe myself I’d say I was a five-nine blonde with tits that could be larger (B cup) and an ass that could be smaller (38 inches) but is an awesome shape (if I say so myself). Up until yesterday, I would not have had to add ‘and a bit of an exhibitionist’.

The second time was not an accident, it was carefully planned. I visited a clothing store first and bought a pair of the thinnest and most translucent thongs that I could find. I wanted to be as close to being naked down there as possible. I wasn’t quite ready to go the whole hog, not yet.

I went to the restrooms and I was already getting that lovely tingle just slipping them on.

Then I went shoe shopping, thinking I would let the assistant look up my skirt as they helped me put them on. In the first store, I was shaking so much I couldn’t do it, and I ran away.

I walked around for a while, calming myself down and building up my courage again. Then I tried another shop.

There was a young man serving, probably only eighteen, and I did it! This time it was him that started shaking and he couldn’t look away. I tried on five different pairs of shoes, giving him an eyeful each time and I got very, very excited. I did however find the downside of transparent panties, they have no absorbancy whatsoever!

I went home and could barely wait to get my skirt off before I slid my trusty vibrator into my almost dripping pussy. I was so fucking turned on I started cumming almost straight away and didn’t stop until I’d had two more.

I knew I was getting addicted to the rush, but I was back at the mall two days later, this time freshly shaved and without the panties!

I went to a jeans store that I knew had saloon-bar-style doors on the changing cubicles. I picked up a pair that were a size too large and took them to try on. After a few minutes, I called the nicest-looking guy over.

“These are the wrong size,” I told him, passing the jeans over the door. “Could you get me the next size down?”

When he came back I pushed open the two doors and reached for the jeans. I was utterly naked from the waist down and he stood there for what seemed like an eternity staring at my pussy which got hotter and hotter under his gaze.

Finally, he handed me the jeans by which time I was trembling and my pussy was throbbing like crazy.

I’d intended to flash him a few times, but I was so worked up I had to stop at just that once. I put my skirt back on and hurriedly left the store.

Going up the escalator I knew that my ass would be visible to those below and I loved it. I didn’t dare turn around to see who was there but just the knowledge that people might be looking, combined with the cool breeze on my pussy and the cheeks of my ass, had my legs quivering.

I took refuge in another coffee shop and sat on a bench seat near the back. Not long after I’d sat down a woman approached me.

“Do you mind if I join you?” she asked, nodding to one of the chairs opposite me. She was a very attractive woman, I guessed her to be in her mid-thirties and she was immaculately dressed. There were several empty tables available but I saw no reason to refuse.

“Sure,” I said and held my hand out towards the seat she’d pointed at.

“Thanks.” She replied, but she ignored the seat that both of us had indicated and sat right next to me on the bench, close enough that our legs were touching.

She said something so quietly that I couldn’t hear her. “Sorry?” I said as I leaned towards her slightly and she leaned into me too.

“I said,” she whispered, her face mere inches from my own. “that you looked absolutely beautiful on the escalator.”

And then she kissed me.

I don’t know whether it was just the shock or if it was the bizarre way that my body reacted, but for a second I didn’t even know where I was. I couldn’t breathe and my head was spinning.

Never before in my whole life had I had a sexual reaction to a female, and now I couldn’t believe that one fairly chaste kiss had reduced me to a quivering mess.

She broke away and looked deep into my eyes. I think she saw me trembling because she smiled sympathetically.

“You’ve never been kissed by a woman before, have you?” she asked me softly. I couldn’t speak at all, and even had trouble shaking my head I had so little control over my body.

“Did you like it?” she pressed. Like it! I thought, it had set my whole body on fire: I could feel my nipples trying to force their way through my blouse and my pussy was leaking badly. I still couldn’t get my mouth to work again and nodded dumbly.

“Do you want to go somewhere?” she whispered in my ear, so close that her breath on my neck set me shaking all over again. I had no idea what she meant but I knew that, whatever she was suggesting, I wanted it. I wanted it very badly.

We left our drinks untouched and she led me by the hand as if I was a child. The ladies’ restrooms were empty, thank God, and she pushed me up against the door of a stall and kissed me for the second time. She cupped my face in her hands and ravished my mouth with her tongue.

I felt my legs giving way and she managed to push me inside the stall and onto the seat just before I collapsed, never once breaking contact with my mouth.

She pushed the door closed with her foot, dropped to her knees, spread my legs, and fell on my pussy like a starving animal. I came almost immediately and she put her hand over my mouth to stifle my groans.

Some girls had come into the restroom and were chatting as they attended to their makeup, but this astounding woman wasn’t done with me yet. Her lips and tongue assaulted my clit and she had two fingers in my vagina working me into a frenzy.

I found the idea that the two girls were only feet away, and oblivious to what we were doing, intensely exciting and came again, my own hands clawing at my nipples which were so hard they were aching.

Still, she wasn’t satisfied and tormented my pussy until I came a third time with her fingers on my clit, this time covering my mouth with her own, filling it with the taste of my own juices, and held me tight as my body shuddered and twitched.

Nobody had ever come close to giving me that sort of pleasure and I clung to her desperately, never wanting to let her go. She stroked my head softly and whispered to me until I regained some sort of control.

Then she stood up and smoothed down her clothes as if she was leaving and I panicked.

“Don’t go.” I heard myself beg. “Please don’t leave me.” she smiled and kissed me softly on the lips.

“I’ve got to sweetie,” she said, reaching into her shoulder bag and handing me a card. “Call me if you want to play again.” And she left the stall, closing the door behind her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.