The Treehouse - Cover

The Treehouse

by Techman1952

Copyright© 2022 by Techman1952

Coming of Age Sex Story: What does a fourteen year old boy do with a beautiful treehouse in the woods when he discovers girls and sex? Then add in two beautiful sisters and a hot Mom! Please enjoy, if not let me know why!

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Small Breasts   .

November 5, 2022

I grew up just outside of the city limits on a wooded ten acres. The city was really a small town in southeast Kansas, with less than five thousand people. It was a good place to grow up, good people, good schools, and at a great time to grow up. Before those events that shrank the freedom of travel that kids enjoyed, from being miles from home to only a fraction of a mile. I loved our woods, close enough to town that I could ride my bike anywhere in town and also be able to have a good time staying home roaming our property.

Before my Dad was killed in a car accident, we built the greatest treehouse ever! We chose a huge white oak in the back of the property, the symmetry of the tree provided the best possible location for a treehouse. Built between two forks spread apart, at almost the same height, and fifteen feet apart in the center of the tree. My Dad was an engineer, he never did anything halfway, he designed a slide system that would allow the branches to sway in the wind and not tear the treehouse apart. It also was anchored so that it wouldn’t fall. Located almost thirty feet in the air, it was reached by climbing 2 X 4s nailed to the trunk up to a landing twenty feet up. The landing was 8’ square and was like a porch. To get into the treehouse you had to climb a rope ladder into a trap door in a corner of the floor of the upper porch that was 6’ by 10’. The treehouse itself was 10’ by 15’ with screened windows three feet up on the seven foot high walls. The roof was a hip style roof with cross braced rafters eight feet from the floor. Everything was watertight with dark green asphalt shingles and twelve inch eaves on all sides. The ship lap siding was caulked, primed, and painted a light green. The floor was covered in linoleum with an off white background and green stripes. The inside was also primed and painted an eggshell white, and Mom made light green curtains for all of the windows and made cushions for the window seats, and some wicker furniture.

I was twelve, and two months later Dad was gone, killed by a drunk driver, leaving my two sisters, Mom, and myself to carry on somehow. Between Dad’s life insurance with its Double indemnity clause’s $200,000 and a Wrongful Death lawsuit filed against the drunk salesman in a company car, we were able to survive without Mom having to work. All three of us would have our college paid for also. But we would rather have had Dad with us!

My sisters, Joan fourteen years old, and Melanie eleven, and I, I’m Jake, used the treehouse a lot, with friends having sleepovers and during the day playing in the woods. Having my Cub Scout pack meetings, then later Boy Scout Troop out, camping and earning our merit badges with the opportunities the forest gave me and the other boys a fantastic place to grow up.

Even though Mom didn’t have to work, she kept her job as a Legal Secretary at one of the two lawyer offices in town. She’s thirty two, and a beautiful tall natural blonde, she and Dad had been together since an eighth grade dance! She refused to date, but was asked out a lot.

Two years later I turned fourteen in June, having discovered girls a year before I had a steady girl named Kate. For my birthday she decided that we would go a little farther in our make out session. We were in the treehouse and were hugging and kissing on a sleeping bag on the floor. Unwrapping my present became my all time favorite thing to do! Unbuttoning her blouse, unclasping her bra, removing them to gaze upon her (or any girls) breasts for the first time. OMG! They were perfect, not large, barely an A cup with quarter sized areola and nipples that were a very suckable half inch long showing just how excited she was. I enjoyed the sight, but even more as I possessed them, gently caressing the whole and then the slightly puffy nipple on the first one and then the other. I knew I was doing it at least somewhat right, judging by the moans she was making. Then I sucked on one using my tongue to caress and teeth to nip and bite each one in turn, while manually doing the same with the other. I knew she had wanted to stop, and not go any farther at this time, but she was squirming and moaning and panting, then insisting I do more and harder, twisting and pulling. Then she shoved my hand between her legs rubbing it against her blue jean shorts and the pussy beneath. We were both out of control! Next thing I know I’m sliding her shorts and panties down her leg and I was eating at the “Y”! (the first time I heard that phrase I thought a restaurant had been built outside of town where there was a “Y” intersection). It was good, slightly sweet, a little sour, I may not have been the greatest at it but I sure did mind the practice to get better! Kate began to climax, bucking like a bronco at the rodeo, it was better than any carnival ride yet invented.

As her orgasm waned and her knees relaxed and moved away from my ears, I heard moaning and gasping sounds coming from the porch. One of the windows looked out at the porch just above my head, I raised up and there was Joan. Her right hand inside her panties, shorts at one ankle, left hand tweaking her bare nipple, her t-shirt above her boobs, and in the middle of what appeared to be an excellent orgasm of her own! Kate had recovered, motioning for her to be quiet, and to come here, we silently crept to the door, opened it and were kneeling next to her when she became aware again.

Saying to Kate, “Look, we’ve caught a peeping Joan, what should we do with her?”

“I think we should bring her inside and strip her, since she has seen us, we should see her! Maybe she would like the same treatment!” she replied.

So that was what we did over her rather weak protests. I took her t-shirt off over her head, while Kate slid her panties down and off her legs. Then we laid her down on the sleeping bag, surprising me, Kate began to kiss and caress the inside of Joan’s thighs all the way to her junction and then absolutely shocked me when she began eating her out! (This is way before the internet and any sex education certainly didn’t cover THIS kind of sex! I had never heard of girl girl sex! I had also never heard of incest, and had no idea that it was against the law!). Kate was busy, so I got busy, and began to kiss Joan on the mouth with very unsisterly kisses involving a lot of tongue. Using my hands I began caressing her nice “B” size breasts, pulling her nipples and then moving down from her upper lips to suck on them, bite and nip. This double action had her reaching an orgasm that eclipsed the one she’d had on the porch by a magnitude of ten.

Kate and I kissed, sharing my sister’s essence. My cock was as hard as a steel rod, and my balls were beginning to ache! I shared my despair with the girls, they helped me strip, having fun exploring my body as each area became exposed to their view, and accessible to their kisses and licks of their tongues. After finally exposing my cock and balls they began kissing and caressing them! They were a little rough in handling my balls a couple of times but after explaining how sensitive they were they were much gentler. They were amazed and surprised when I erupted in an orgasm that literally took me to my knees!

We spent the rest of the afternoon practicing and talking and learning what was liked or not liked, what felt good and what felt great, what to do and where to do it, and when to do things that weren’t wanted earlier. We learned the names of different parts and enjoyed examining them up close. The girls explained that they and some other girls had been practicing kissing at a sleepover and became carried away, discovering sapphic love. A couple of the girls didn’t like it, having religious convictions that expressly forbid it. But four of them did like it, and practiced whenever they could. Kate and Joan decided it would be fun to include the other two girls in our treehouse fun.

We had our first meeting of what came to be known as TPACC, the Treehouse Pussy and Cock Club, on Friday morning. Mel, Melanie’s nickname, was busy at a Girl Scout camping trip preparation meeting, so we wouldn’t have a surprise visit from anyone. Just to be sure we pulled the ladder up and secured it. We first established a set of rules; Everything we did was voluntary, no one would be forced to do anything!

This was a secret club, members could not talk to anyone outside the club about the existence of the club and what we did at our meetings.

No more boys were to be admitted to the club, without a unanimous vote of acceptance. Like I would vote for such a thing!

New girls required a unanimous vote of acceptance also.

Final acceptance of new members would be given after an interview.

Clothing was optional in the treehouse and the forest halfway to the house. Limited to the treehouse only, if Mel or Mom were home.

Sisters were accepted as long as they could keep rule number two. And rule #4 applied.

Brothers were subject to rule #3.

All members must be hairless round their pubes and around their assholes. Male members must be clean shaven on their face before each meeting. And clean inside and out.

All members were required to provide and use a birth control method of their choice if they chose to lose their virginity. See rule #1 Members should provide their own drinks and snacks.

Members had to be at least fourteen years old with no upper limit

Our motto became “To search for sexual freedom through practice!” Though the runner up was “Finding harmony through sex!” The business meeting broke down when one member exercised rule #6. The two new girls, Penny age fourteen, and Beth age fifteen were initiated into the club with each of us becoming intimately familiar with their bodies. Penny had the biggest boobs at a “D” cup, tipped with large pale areola, she had bright red hair and had a beautiful smile that extended into her green eyes. Beth was tall, with dark brown hair, brown eyes, “A” cup breasts with puffy nipples, and a long tongue, she could touch the end of her dainty little nose with that tongue!

Once everyone was sated, we reconvened our business meeting, deciding that each member would pay a $10.00 fee per year to enable the purchase of supplies and equipment. A list was made of possible items we needed;

A camera, one of those instant pictures ones Floor pads, like the school used in gymnastics A pulley or block and tackle for bringing large or heavy thing from the ground.

For winter A heater Insulation in the walls, ceiling, and floor covered with paneling Glass “storm” windows (maybe permanently mounted, with hinges at the top and ropes to open them) keeping the inside dry year round.

A lighting system without flames A book on sex, and sexual positions A hidden mounted safe to keep secret stuff, like photographs A stake bed wagon with wide all terrain wheels An ice chest Nudie magazines

Mom and Mel were about due home so everyone got dressed and went home. Joan and I cleaned up, kissed a bit, then went to the house. It had been a great day.

We met once or twice a week until the cold of winter and lack of money to insulate the treehouse drove us into the basement of our house. The presence of Mel limited that a lot. Mel, would turn fourteen in April, then we might be able to include her in the Club. Joan and I started to ask questions trying to find out if she would be interested. Joan could do this better than I could. By her birthday, Joan had determined that Mel would be very interested, she could hear her masturbating at night when she thought Joan was asleep. The Monday after her birthday we called a meeting to broach the subject with Mel, the club members had already voted unanimously to invite her to join. This would be the interview. When we invited her to the meeting she was shocked that we had been doing this for almost a year. She was definitely interested! The interview began;

“Are you a virgin?

“Yes, I am!”

“Do you wish to remain a virgin until you marry?”

“No, I wish to have that problem removed as soon as possible!”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.