Cunt Next Door - Cover

Cunt Next Door

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 8

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Erin is about to discover that her mom has been living next door for the last six months as a sex slave. This is a lengthy tale in the style of a classic by Vulgus. Originally written by Mike McGifford. I have his permission to edit and complete the story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Teen Siren   School   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Mother   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   PonyGirl   Interracial   Oriental Female   Enema   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

Maybe Mr. J felt the same way about mom? As if she was HIS whole world, too? Maybe he woke up every morning with ideas about how he could play with his favorite toy and make her do anything he wanted.

I could see how mom would like that. Being up for absolutely anything as long as she knew it’s what Mr. J wanted. Not being given a say in what demeaning, degrading and maybe painful thing he wanted her to endure, and she did it to prove to herself that she could.

Yeah, I could see that. Dad could have done that for mom, and he refused. She had to come here to get it. Dad is weak and my mom is way stronger. She HAD to be, to embrace this lifestyle. It made me want to try it, too. But I could never ask an old man mom’s age to do it. And I couldn’t trust him enough to give him ALL my power like mom does.

Then there’s dad. Mom said he was hung. If it really had all been about sex, mom could have forced him to be the man she wanted. To give her all the sex she could take yet she hadn’t.

She hadn’t because dad just isn’t capable of being the man Mr. J is. She’d even said dad knew she was messing around on him and still he did nothing about it except drink more.

It hurt to know my father is such a pussy but it was nice to know mom was happy. Happy to be kept in a cage and loaned out to others and be punished, sometimes for no reason other than Mr. J feeling like it.

I found myself wishing dad could be happy too. My dad does have his good points and he IS my dad. He’s just weak. I’d never be weak.

“You could have stayed living with us, though, Cunt. You could have just told dad you belong to Mr. J. Dad wouldn’t have done anything.”

“Your father told me he wasn’t having a slut living under his roof and rubbing his nose in it every day. He told me to choose. I could either give up Master or give you up. I couldn’t choose. So Master did. He said you’d come looking for me. Actually he said Rich would, but that you wouldn’t because you’re a self centered bitch anyway.”

Mom blushed a little then admitted, “He saw you with a different guy outside the house every day for a while, a little while after I came here. He said that proved he was right about you.”

“That was a bad experiment, Cunt. I never did any more than kiss those boys.”

“Okay, but you can see why Master developed the opinion of you that he did. You always wear really tight jeans and shirts, you wear makeup and you ... well let’s just say you’re a walking sexpot.”

“I am not! I’m sixteen and a half, and I don’t even have a steady boyfriend. I’ve NEVER had a real boyfriend.”

Rich came back and told us our time was over, and Mr. J had stuff for mom to do in his bedroom. It didn’t seem like I’d used the whole rest of the half hour but it just wasn’t long enough. I was considering the idea of offering myself for two hours of training so I could spend a whole hour with mom when Rich broke some news I didn’t want to hear.

“You can ask Jim yourself but he already told me, Cunt and him are going away for a couple weeks down to PCB,” Rich repeated when I said I didn’t believe him. “She’s packing for him now. He did tell you he had stuff to do, remember, slut?”

“But that’s not fair! I only just found her again,” I whined. I didn’t want to admit that mom’s life was fascinating to me in a weird non-momly way.

“It’s not forever, slut. We didn’t see her for three months. What’s a couple more weeks?” He asked, but he sounded as down as I felt. I knew he’d missed mom as much as I had.

“I know, but still. I was going to offer to do extra training in exchange for more time with mom,” I said even though I hadn’t actually decided I would. That kind of just popped out because I’d been thinking about it.

Rich made a thoughtful face, but he didn’t immediately say anything about my idea. I was pretty sure he was thinking the idea would get shot down.

We were alone in Mr. J’s living room waiting for Mr. J to finish up something. He wanted to see us before we left, Rich’d said. It was kind of strange to be left alone in the neighbor’s living room without him right there.

Rich had told me to heel again, and although I rolled my eyes a bit, I did as he ordered, crawled over to him then turned around and knelt facing the same direction as Rich - looking at the hallway door where Mr. J would come from when he returned.

I mean what else was I going to do since I wasn’t allowed to sit on Mr. J’s furniture anyway? I did feel like panting like a dog just to make a point to Rich about the way my brother was treating me as if I was his puppy. I didn’t, but I was tempted to.

Mr. J came back and I’d expected mom would be hot on his heels, crawling along with her boobs banging together as she moved, but she wasn’t following him.

“Where’s Cunt?” Rich asked before I could.

“She’s busy, Rich. That’s why I had you say bye before. I’ll give you a call after we’re back, to schedule your next visit. Yours too, slut, if you still want to.”

I didn’t know what he meant by that but I didn’t get to ask because he went on, “I’ll need a couple of days or so to get back into the swing of things so you may as well call it three weeks, Rich.”

“Damn,” Rich said, putting voice to my thought. What about what we talked about before. Slut seems eager,” he said causing me to look up at him in confusion.

I had no idea what I was eager about!

“Is she, now?” Mr. J raised an eyebrow.

“She just said she wanted to double her training to two hours,” Rich said. I could have kicked him! That was just a thought I’d had.

“She could learn all twelve positions in a couple-three sessions at that rate,” Mr. J said, sounding thoughtful. “Then what would she do?”

Mr. J looked down at me. He sounded just as gruff as always and maybe I was hearing something that wasn’t in his voice - it sounded like regret. “I don’t think so, slut. An hour out of my life is all I’m willing to sacrifice for you with no return on investment. You learn way too slowly half the time anyway. You couldn’t handle anything more advanced. Look at today. One position. Really?”

I wanted to remind him that more than half the time was taken up watching the fat man then cleaning up the mess he’d caused. Instead I looked down. He already knew that.

“May I ask a question, Sir?” I said, still looking at the floor.

“Are you not going to be home when you get back or do you just want us to leave you alone for a while? I mean I was wondering if maybe ... we could meet mom ... Cunt ... in the backyard?” I suggested hopefully, looking up at him through the curtain of my hair.

“Cunt will be busy too,” he said gruffly.

“What about if slut makes it worth your while?” Rich asked.

I nearly whacked Rich again. That offer sounded so rude!

“Whatcha got in mind, Rich?” Mr. Johnson asked, sounding interested, but not even paying me any attention at all now. He was focused on my little brother.

“I dunno, really. It was just a spur of the moment thought,” Rich replied then paused, thinking. After a good ten seconds he said, “How about this? Slut offered to do extra training for more time with Cunt. What about if she comes up with a routine for you to critique the day you get back? Before you get busy again? If you like it, you set aside some time for us with Cunt each day and then slut pays for it in training hours later?”

“I don’t do credit. I’ve been burned by that when I was little more than your age,” Mr. J said immediately.

I didn’t know if he meant he’d loaned money when he was around our age or if he was training girls way back before there were computers and phones. I stayed quiet, although Rich and I were DEFINITELY going to talk at home about him throwing me under the bus like this!

“It’s not really credit, Jim. Slut would have two weeks to come up with some sort of truly spectacular routine, and if you aren’t impressed, you lose nothing.”

I didn’t know what Rich was thinking. I am NOT a dancer. I’ve got three left feet. There was no way I could do what he was suggesting. I watched Mr. J tossing the idea around in his head then he seemed to come to a decision.

“There’s a stapled set of three red pages on my desk. When a normal slut has been trained in all twelve positions and can demonstrate them flawlessly, she gets an opportunity to train using what’s on those pages. If slut here wants to try doing those the day I get back, I’ll give her the chance. It takes about an hour to demonstrate everything.”

“She’ll do it!” Rich magnanimously offered me up for the challenge without even knowing what was on the pages.

“Wait a minute, Rich. Think about it first. If she fucks it up, I’m free of her for a week and we start back where we left off today once a visit’s been scheduled.”

“And what if she does a good job?” Rich pressed.

“If she aces it, I’ll give you an hour each day to share with Cunt, but your slut will give me the whole day in exchange, that following Saturday. That’s my offer, take it or leave it.”

I wanted to speak up, telling both of them what they could do with their negotiations, because that’s what they sounded like to me. I’m not a toy. I’m not an item to be discussed, and mostly, I was right here! They were discussing what I could and couldn’t do as if I wasn’t even there, naked, kneeling at my little brother’s feet. It was just SO wrong! But before I could speak, Rich spoke up, in a louder than usual voice.

“We’ll take it,” Rich almost squealed, sounding excited.

He seemed to have a lot of confidence in me. I’ll give my brother that. I didn’t even know what was on the pages and I doubted Rich did either. What if there were sex things on there? That would be an immediate deal breaker as far as I was concerned. I wasn’t going to suck Mr. J’s dick or anything like that, even for time with Cunt.

Then even if I successfully got through the red list and impressed Mr. J, I’d still have to spend a whole day training for him. I guess it was still a no-brainer for a little brother whose ass wasn’t on the line.

But I relaxed a bit when I thought it through. This was about getting to see mom again, a week earlier. If I screwed up, I’d only miss a week’s worth of answers to my important questions for mom. If I succeeded, I’d get five HOURS with mom that I wouldn’t have otherwise had.

No one asked me if I was good with the deal. That irked me, but I’d been silent so long I couldn’t really say anything now. So I glowered in silence while Mr. Johnson and Rich said their goodbyes. I didn’t even get to say bye to mom. That was the worst part. Rich should have insisted.

At the door I jerkily wrenched on my underwear, dress, shoes then coat, trying to make it obvious I was upset. What pissed me off even more is that Rich didn’t come to my rescue once I was dressed.

They both stood there looking at me, Rich with the red pages clutched in his hand. I had to ask Mr. J to unlock his front door. I did it politely, but through clenched teeth, which just made Mr. J chuckle as he pulled out his keys.

I stalked out in front of Rich and strode purposefully down his path, across the grass and onto our property, nearly twisting my ankle in the heeled shoes I still wasn’t used to. I considered slamming our front door in Rich’s face but I didn’t. I certainly let him have it right in our living room when he finally caught up to me, though!

“What the heck was that all about?” I demanded loudly when Rich closed the front door behind himself.

“What?” Rich answered as though he was totally innocent.

“All of it! From the time you first told me to heel! I’m not a dog! Then at the end, you just offered me up like I was nothing? You are my LITTLE brother, Rich. I’m almost two years older than you! You can’t go around making half baked deals on my behalf! I don’t even know what’s on those pages!”

“First of all, slut, calm down! Dad’s here!” Rich whisper-hissed. “Secondly, I did what I needed to do to get you what you wanted. I saw the look on your face when Jim said you owed him time. I got you settled up so that wasn’t left hanging over your head. You’re welcome, by the way. YOU should owe ME!”

Rich saying that the way he did surprisingly did calm me down. I expected he’d be cowed when I lit him up with my accusations but instead, he’d come right back at me with logic. I hated that, especially from my dumbass little brother. But he did have a point.

“Okay. Thanks for that,” I said a lot more quietly. “But then you told me to heel a second time. What was up with that? Mr. J wasn’t even in the room!”

My voice had gotten a little louder again as I thought about how embarrassed I had been, especially since I’d done what I was told by someone I should have been ordering around.

“Jim said I wasn’t doing my part. He said that’s why he decided not to give me my own time with mom, and I had to show him I could control you while you were at his place.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.