Cunt Next Door - Cover

Cunt Next Door

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 6

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Erin is about to discover that her mom has been living next door for the last six months as a sex slave. This is a lengthy tale in the style of a classic by Vulgus. Originally written by Mike McGifford. I have his permission to edit and complete the story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Teen Siren   School   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Mother   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   PonyGirl   Interracial   Oriental Female   Enema   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

My brother came into my room and woke me up before dad did. He didn’t knock, just walked straight in. In fact I was only half-covered by a single sheet when he came in and called my name. It could have been dad who got an eyeful if Rich hadn’t decided to jump on that grenade because I had a hand on my privates.

What was weird was waking up to Rich calling me Erin. It was the first time in more than a day that he’d actually used my name. I’d begun to associate the word slut, with being sort of a pet name for me that only Rich - and of course Mr. J - could get away with calling me.I HAD to know what Mom was up to and why she left. A voice in the back of my head told me that I should be terrified of ever going back to his house after what I saw. That voice also told me that I shouldn’t let my brother be so cavalier with me. Yet, I have to admit that this side of Rich puzzled and intrigued me. He was gay anyway – so it wasn’t exactly wrong to let him see me naked. This whole thing was confusing. I pretended to sleep while I watched Rich enter my room like he owned it. He knew I was faking and told me to get my ‘fat, lazy’ ass up. I almost laughed at him. Imagine having the audacity to talk to your big sister that way? Who would do that? I knew he was teasing.

While I was waking up, Rich was rifling through my dresser pulling out panties and a bra for me to wear. I wasn’t even awake enough to argue when he told me he’d taken the liberty of choosing my clothes for the day.

One of those items was an actual dress out of my closet. I wasn’t going out, just to school! He said it’d caught his eye the night before, and he wanted to see me in it.

I humored him by putting his selections on after my shower. He’d actually done pretty good matching the underwear to the dress, other than choosing a dress in the first place. Gay guys know how to make good clothing choices, I guess. Even the heels went well, although I’ve only worn heels a half dozen times and never to school.

There was one other thing to note that morning. He insisted I get dressed AFTER my shower and he wanted to watch me streak to the bathroom and back. I rolled my eyes at how immature he could be but I did it.

I don’t know how I would have explained myself to dad if he’d caught me but part of me really didn’t care what dad would have said. He was busy making breakfast downstairs anyway.

“Hey slut, I called Jim, and I guess there’s a change of plans after school. I’ll tell you about it when we get home,” Rich told me when he caught me leaving the cafeteria with my friends after lunch.

I gave him the evil eye while gritting my teeth and hoping my friends hadn’t heard. No one was supposed to know about Mr. Johnson and his rules, much less his pet name for me!

Rich just smiled and kept walking.

“What a douchebag your little brother is,” my friend Amy said once Rich was out of earshot. “I don’t care what the rule is. I would have smacked him upside the head for calling me a slut!”

“Yet you let your sister call you beanpole all the time. That’s just as bad!” Teresa laughed and shoved Amy playfully. “So who is Jiiiiim?” Teresa moved on to me, changing the subject.

“Ummm. My ahh, neighbor,” I stammered, then recovered by saying, “We’re supposed to be doing some work for him after school. Well mostly me, anyway,” I admitted with a blush.

“Ooooh, Erin’s in love,” Teresa teased, misconstruing my blush.

“It’s not like that! He’s old!” I said, shoving Teresa gently as if saying what she was suggesting was gross.

“So’s Brad Pitt, but I’d do him!” Teresa grinned back.

Luckily Teresa’s crush, Danny Mitchell came around the corner at that moment and the conversation changed direction again.


“I probably should have called Jim yesterday but I forgot till today. He called me back and said we can still come over, but he’s expecting a visitor. There’s gonna be sex stuff, too. If we go over, we’ll get a front row seat. You down?”

“What do you mean sex stuff?” I asked.

I was NOT putting on a sex show for Mr. J let alone a stranger I’d never met. It was enough that Rich had somehow got me okay with fingering myself in front of him. But doing that in front of a gay brother is a bit different than for a Pervy neighbor and his friend.

“Not you! Mom! Jim said she’s gonna be earning her keep. The visitor will only be there fifteen or twenty minutes. Jim thought it’d be good for us to see her in action.”

I was torn. Did I want to see my mom having sex? She was embarrassed enough, having us see her naked that first time. But an actual sex show? Wowsers. I’d never imagined I’d get to witness something like that live, rather than just on Pornhub.

“Twenty minutes? I thought sex would last like an hour,” I said before I could stop myself. I hated it when I looked naive in front of Rich.

Rich just shrugged. “He said twenty mins tops, entry to exit. The house, I mean, not mom,” he joked. “Hell, it could be a slut coming to visit. That’d be cool! I forgot to ask.”

“Mom’s not a lesbian, squirt,” I laughed. She was our mom, not a rug muncher.

“Yeah, whatever,” Rich replied with a grin. “So, you in?”

“What do you think?” I asked, but it didn’t come out right. I meant to ask him if he thought I’d really be interested in watching other people having sex, especially since one of them was our mom. I didn’t get a chance to rephrase though. Rich thought I was asking him to decide for me.

“I told him yes. This is gonna be so cool! You’re the best, slut!”

The way he said it made it sound like I was the best slut he knew. Still, his exclamation sent a thrilling shudder through me.

“C’mon, let’s get over there,” Rich said now that the matter was settled for him.

We still had our coats on so I shrugged before I could change my mind. It was really cold outside and I kind of wanted to change the heeled shoes I’d had on all day, but Rich was already opening the front door again. I sighed and followed him out.

Mr. Johnson opened his door on the first knock. He seemed genuinely glad to see us. I mean both of us, not just Rich. He even smiled as he waved us in out of the cold then in a surprise move, offered to take my coat.

I turned my back to him, freed the three buttons and the belt holding it closed, and allowed him to slip it off my shoulders. The coat is full length and I heard Mr. Johnson’s surprised intake of breath when he saw I was wearing a dress underneath.

That’s when it hit me. The next step was for me to get naked! Rich had tricked me into coming here to see a sex show, but at the same time, I’d have to be naked and yet ANOTHER person was going to see my boobs and butt! I suddenly REALLY hoped it WOULD be a woman coming to visit!

I thought fast. Instead of just stripping, I decided to ask a question first. “Sir,” I started, remembering Mr. Johnson’s rule, “I don’t know if I can be naked in front of a stranger this early in my training. May I stay dressed until they leave? Just this time, please?” I begged.

“No.” Mr. Johnson didn’t shake his head or look like he wanted to give me a lecture. Just a blunt and stubborn negative.

Mr. J didn’t give me a reason so I didn’t have to listen to him go on about getting something for nothing or about not making exceptions to his rules or any of that.

I was still tempted to ask why - a question I’d heard little kids ask forever. I’d probably asked it a million times myself. It didn’t seem like a good idea and I knew the answer anyway. Mr. J would have said I’d never be ready if I had a choice. I’d needed to try, though.

Mr. J hadn’t taken his eyes off me when he’d refused to let me stay dressed. I think I surprised and pleased him when I started slowly lifting my dress up my body, exposing my panties then my matching bra that Rich had selected for me this morning.

There was a big neck on this dress, so I didn’t suddenly look awkward or foolish. It came right off over my head. Despite feeling very self conscious, I slowly straightened the dress out, folded it twice, and set it on the chair.

I felt nervous, yet at the same time, there was a feeling of power. Mr. J wanted to look. I could see it in his eyes. I discovered this feeling with Rich yesterday. He’d already seen me nude yet he was eager to see me naked again.

I even posed a little for Mr. J, twisting my torso left then right so he could have a good look, before I reached behind my back and released the catch on my bra.

Sometimes when by myself, I would slip the straps off my shoulders, pull my bra down to my tummy then spin it around so I could undo the fasteners from the front, but this time, once the catch was loose, I kept my eyes on Mr. J while I slid the straps off my shoulders.

Mr. Johnson kept his eyes on mine, but I knew he was seeing me expose the upper swells of my boobs and although my boobs were staying in their cups, there was not really much holding them. It was exciting. I knew how much guys liked seeing boobs and there was a lot to look at with mine.

Until my elbow caught as I was trying to smoothly get the strap off one arm. The bra fell away too soon and once again, I felt awkward, like I’d screwed up. I immediately reminded myself to practice this maneuver with Rich. I needed to get better at that.

Then I laughed at myself. I’d just assumed I needed Rich to be watching. That made me quietly giggle and I was instantly ready for the big reveal. I still folded the cups of my bra together and laid it on top of my folded dress.

I hoped Mr. J would like what I’d done with my pubes. He’d made mom shave all hers off. I started rolling my panties down till my fluff became visible then I turned around and pushed my butt out as I slid them the rest of the way down. I’d seen a video clip where a woman did that and it’d looked sexy. I resisted the urge to twirl my lacy panties around my finger or wipe them under my upturned nose like I’d seen in the clip. Instead I just folded them in half and laid them in the pile.

Lastly I slipped my heels off and set them nearly under the chair before looking at Mr. Johnson again, kind of waiting to hear praise. I didn’t get it. After a full couple of seconds I remembered to kneel. Boy was I blushing! I’d expected applause or something for doing what was clearly written in Mr. Johnson’s rules.

“Better. You read the rules after all,” was Mr. Johnson’s only comment.

Rich was grinning. He gave me a subtle thumbs up when I glanced at him. That had been all I needed. My brother had made me feel special with just that little hand movement.

I followed Mr. J and Rich into the living room. Mom was caged and gagged just like the first time we’d seen her but this time she seemed like she was excited to see us although she couldn’t smile behind the gag. She even risked wiggling the fingers of one hand on her thigh in greeting.

“I’ve got someone coming over in the next...” Mr. J consulted his watch, “about ten minutes. Once he leaves, we’ll start your training, slut,” he told me.

Rich spoke up. “Hey, Jim. You invited us over so we could see mom in action,” he said.

I was looking at mom and saw her eyes widen. No one had told her!

“Then isn’t that like training which would mean it should be part of slut’s hour, right?”

I focused on Mr. J and saw him nod his head slowly. “I guess that makes sense, Rich,” he said slowly. “Then we may as well start right now. “Pres-ent!” He barked.

Both mom and I altered our positions immediately, but Mr. J was watching me.

“You’ve practiced. Good,” he said without further praise.

It was enough for me though. He hadn’t laughed or criticized. I’d done it right!

Mr. J ran me slowly through the poses, in a completely different order than he had last time but thanks to Rich’s help, I didn’t make a fool of myself. Rich had assured me when we practiced that it wasn’t a race to get into position and that Mr. J wouldn’t fault me for taking a moment between each change so that I didn’t screw up and find myself anticipating which position he would demand next.

I was still very conscious of my boobs bouncing around, and in the transition from spoon to Peacock, my butt audibly clapped, which made me blush. With my arms up over my head, my hands grasping an imaginary pole behind my back, I could feel with my upper arms, the heat radiating off my ears.

Still, I kept my pelvis pushed forward as if in invitation even though once again, my privates were more than a little damp as they were displayed to Rich and Mr. Johnson. Then Mr. J made his first comment.

“What’s that with your right knee being forward and your left foot being behind your right ankle? I didn’t teach you to do that,” Mr. J complained as if I’d broken a major rule or something.

The worst part was that he was right too. I hadn’t learned that from him. Rich had insisted I pretend there was actually a pole between my butt cheeks and cold against my back as if I was posing against it for a bunch of strangers at a strip club. That’s how he’d interpreted the pose, anyway.

Neither of us had actually been to a strip club but when I stood like that for Rich, he’d insisted it looked way better than just standing there flat-footed - every time after that, it’s how I’d practiced.

Now I was in trouble for not doing the position ‘properly’. I quickly yet smoothly straightened my right leg and stood there with my feet together, hoping Mr. J wouldn’t be too mad.

“No. Go back to how you had your feet. I liked that more,” Mr. J said more softly.

I couldn’t help it. I was supposed to have a sultry look on my face, but I couldn’t completely stifle the grin threatening to spoil the pose. Mr. J, despite himself, had complimented me!

I was glad when he finally called me to assume the Pres-sent pose again, and I could drop my head so my hair was spilling over my face. I allowed my grin a moment of freedom.

I’d done it! I had assumed all five poses including the most embarrassing of them all, Ready, with my ankles behind my ears, without making a total fool of myself and I owed it all to Rich. At that moment I could have kissed my brother.

“You practiced, didn’t you, slut? You need more work but for only one official hour of training, you’ve surprised me. I really didn’t think you had it in you. Peacock,” he snapped again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.