Cunt Next Door - Cover

Cunt Next Door

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 5

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Erin is about to discover that her mom has been living next door for the last six months as a sex slave. This is a lengthy tale in the style of a classic by Vulgus. Originally written by Mike McGifford. I have his permission to edit and complete the story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Teen Siren   School   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Mother   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   PonyGirl   Interracial   Oriental Female   Enema   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

Naked blonde on all four, wearing sneakers, view from behind, between her feet

“Just a tip, sis. Take your sneakers off first and work up so you reveal your titties last. They’re two of your finest features after all,” he said. “You’ll look stupid if you forget to take your shoes off before your pants. Maybe tomorrow you could wear heels or something?”

He was right. Maybe not about the heels, but about not humiliating myself by forgetting to take my shoes off first.

“There’s no sexy way of taking shoes off, Rich,” I said.

“Sure there is. And it’d be a good warm up before you start practicing the positions, too. Just bend at the waist and undo your laces for once instead of just kicking them off,” he suggested.

I did as I was told. Keeping my knees locked, I bent over and yanked each lace, untying my shoes. They’d been tied so long they resisted but I got the knots loose then I stood up.

At Rich’s direction, I looked at him while I stood on one foot and sensually slid my sneakers off, one at a time. I then peeled my ankle socks off and held them up to my face as if sniffing them before gently laying them down, one on each of my sneakers.

My jeans came down next and I kept following Rich’s instructions, turning my back to him and slowly exposing my panty covered butt to him as I slid the jeans over my butt.

As I did that, I had the crazy thought that I wished I’d worn a thong. If I was going to make this sexy, a thong would have been better than the plain pink panties I was wearing today.

I hopped a bit when I was getting my jeans off my feet. Rich said that the move would have been better if my tits were already bare and bouncing and to keep that in mind when I stripped for them tomorrow.

I still had a surprise for Rich that he didn’t know about, and I made the most of it by keeping my knees together, turning away from him again, and rolling my panties off my butt and down to my knees. When I turned around to let them slip the rest of the way to my feet, I got the satisfaction of seeing his eyes widen. I’d done a major landscaping job on my pubes in the shower this morning.

I was standing before my brother in just my polo shirt and bra and feeling self conscious and a little humiliated, but nothing like I’d felt the day before. I think the difference was that I knew what Rich was seeing wasn’t disgusting to him. I even took a look at his crotch but I couldn’t tell if he had a boner or not.

The next step was bigger for me than showing my privates to Rich. It’s kind of funny that letting Rich see my tits again was a bigger deal for me than letting him see my freshly trimmed pubes.

Part of my problem was that my nips were really hard and not from any chill in the air. The only thing protecting them from his view was my polo and bra.

“Are you gonna chicken out on me now?” Rich asked.

I could hear the cluck-cluck in his voice and it steeled me to peel my polo up and in theory, off. But I hadn’t undone a button and the shirt got stuck on my chin, making me blush in shame. Not so much that Rich was about to see the rest of my goodies but that once again I looked and felt awkward instead of sexy.

Rich just laughed. I guess it was kind of funny. I was suddenly glad it was Rich and not someone else watching me make a fool of myself. I couldn’t help it. I chuckled too, then popped the button and finished peeling off the shirt. I even shook my bra-covered tits for him and was proud to see a twitch in his pants.

My brother really was getting turned on by me. It felt good and motivated me to carefully follow his directions when he instructed me on how to remove my bra sexily.

“Cup your boobs and offer them,” Rich instructed once I was fully naked.

I don’t really know why I did it, but I offered them as instructed and even rolled my nipples between thumbs and fingers without being told. It sent a spark right to my privates for two reasons.

First was obviously that my nips are sensitive but it was also that I was displaying myself. To my brother’s gaze. And I could imagine doing that for Mr. J as well.

It was the first time that I’d consciously felt excited about being naked around someone fully dressed. I felt really horny even though it was Rich, my dipshit little brother.

“Did you forget WHY you got naked, slut?” Rich asked after I’d been plucking and pulling on my nipples for a few seconds for Rich’s viewing pleasure.

Oh! I HAD forgotten! I quickly dropped to the floor and assumed the position, suddenly feeling embarrassed again as I parted my knees.

“No! Bad slut!” Rich said and whacked my boob with my own plastic ruler!

He’d picked it up off my desk amid all the other junk on there. It must have been what he was looking for earlier.

“Ow! That hurt!” I said although my exclamation was more from surprise than the actual pain of being whacked on the flesh of my boobs. At least he hadn’t whacked a nipple. I’m not sure how I would have reacted. I think I might have liked it.

“Suck it up, slut. Mr. J uses whips, paddles and canes. This is nothing. I’m here to help, remember? Anyway, stand up again. Do it properly this time.”

I rolled my eyes, rubbed my tit where he’d struck it and lurched back to my feet.

He popped me on the butt with the ruler, this time. “Hey! Stop that! I was just getting up like you said,” I complained.

“Every move you make should be smooth, slut. You looked like a cow climbing to your feet. Mom flows to hers when she does it,” he said as if defending his use of the ruler. And stop complaining or I’ll go get my table tennis paddle. I’m doing you a favor, here,” he reminded me.

I apologized and thanked him for helping me.

This time I tried to slip slowly and sensually to the floor, but I was so focused on that, I forgot to assume the proper position and got a harder whack on my same boob as before, closer to the nipple.

Instead of complaining I jerked my knees apart quite far. This time Rich did whack the nipple and I almost creamed myself! The sharp pain hurt, but it sent a clear message to my privates. I gasped, not in pain but in pleasure.

“You liked that, huh?” Rich asked.

“Of course not!” I adamantly denied I’d liked it but was wondering if he’d do the other one to see what that felt like.

Of course I didn’t SAY that. I just casually slid my knees closer together again, this time slowly and smoothly so that my pussy wasn’t split open like a blooming flower.

I’ve got big labia and a large clit hood, and they’re really gross. It was extra humiliating having to allow my brother to see them at all like that but he wasn’t going to allow me to scrimp on displaying myself correctly.

After a moment of me having my knees a lot closer together again he realized I didn’t plan on giving him a free show of what’s between my legs.

“Are you daring me to slap your pussy with the ruler?” He asked while I was kneeling there with my head lowered.

“No! Sorry! I said and eased my knees further open until he was satisfied.

My cheeks and neck were red and were blotchy from my embarrassment. I knew Rich was carefully examining me.

“Straighten your back and push your jugs out further,” he ordered.

I couldn’t really say anything because I’d referred to my breasts as boobs so often, but the word jugs made me blush even more and Rich caught it.

“They’re boobs, tits, jugs, funbags, udders or any other name I choose, slut. Get used to it,” he said like it would just be a thing going forward.

I got slapped with the ruler a dozen times over the next few minutes as we practiced the difference between present and pres-ent. I didn’t complain once even though Rich had taken to slapping my nipples almost every time now. My nips were on fire but I was dripping and he noticed that as well.

“If you need to take a break and rub one out, I can do some work on my school project,” he offered.

I didn’t want him to know I masturbated!

“No, I’m good. But I can throw my robe on and go get us a couple of sodas, if you want to go to your room and work on your project for a bit? I’ll meet you there? I suggested.

“I was just going to work on it on your bed, once you’ve made it, of course,” he replied.

“You just said...” I couldn’t bring myself to verbalize what he’d just offered.

“Yeah, I thought it’d be fun to watch you scratching the kitty,” he said as if he’d suggested I brush my hair.

I wasn’t about to play with myself in front of him! “Rich! That’s nasty!”

“Yet here you are, drooling on the floor. I was offering you a reward for how hard you’ve been trying so far. It’s not ALL about punishing you for messing up, you know.”

“I am NOT masturbating in front of my snot nosed brother!” I shot back.

“Your choice. I can just keep up the corrections with no rewards if you want?” He told me.

The whole thing had me confused. Why would my gay brother want to watch me masturbate? Why did he admit getting a boner seeing me naked at all? Was it the rush of just being part of this ... whatever it was? Of seeing his sister demeaning herself just to spend time with mom? I had to know.

“You’re gay, Rich!” I blurted, waiting to hear him deny or confirm it.

Rich just grinned at me, refusing to do either. Instead, he came closer. Something inside me said he was going to slap me, although he’d never ever done anything like that before. It was just his body language I suppose.

I wanted to shrink away from him and hide my face, but I didn’t. I’d told him I knew his secret and now I needed to stand up to him. Well, kneel up to him since I was still on my knees. I felt a little scared of my younger brother at that moment. I’d never felt scared of him before.

Still, I was ready to shout at him and maybe cuss him out the moment he laid a hand on me, but not until then. It was a weird feeling, knowing someone you’ve known forever is about to assault you and also knowing you’re not going to stop them. Instead of raising his hand to me he walked around me, so he was behind me.

Rich didn’t strike me. I wondered if he was going to just walk out of my room but he didn’t do that either. From behind me, he reached down and cupped one of my boobs, sliding his thumb over my nipple and making my whole body shudder at his touch.

Then he released my boob. I was so shocked I didn’t react at all. I didn’t berate him, I didn’t try to ram my elbow back into his junk or anything. I was literally immobilized by the liberty he’d taken with me.

“Your nipple was getting soft, but the moment I touched it with my thumb, it reacted. I felt how stiff that little nubbin got even though I’ve whacked it with your ruler a few times and that had to have hurt. Now let me ask you, slut with hard nipples, do gay guys turn you on?”

I finally found my voice. “No! And neither do little brothers!” I spat, feigning anger that wasn’t really there.

“Don’t lie to me, slut. Your nipple hardened the instant I touched it and your arousal increased. Those are just facts. If it wasn’t because a gay guy touched you or your brother did, what was it?”

“I ... I dunno, Rich.” I hated to tell my brother I didn’t know. I’m the smart one.

“I’ll tell you then. It was because everything about this is sexual, slut. My dick gets hard. Your nipples get hard and your pussy starts leaking. You’re turned on doing this stuff. But that’s a selfish reason for being turned on. That makes you a selfish slut by Mr. Johnson’s definition and we’re doing this for Mr. Johnson, right?”

“No! We’re doing this so I can spend time with mom without looking like an uncoordinated cow. It’s not my fault I get turned on.”

“But when I offered you a reward, you shut me down. Mr. Johnson won’t be rewarding you so I thought you’d be happy I am.”

“I just don’t want to play with myself in front of my brother. My gay brother. It would be too embarrassing.”

“It’s only embarrassing if you LET it be embarrassing and until now, you were acting like you were having fun even though you said how embarrassing it was to have to perform, yesterday.”

“Well, it’s just different, okay?” I insisted.

“It’s still just sex, slut. Whether I’m touching your tits or you’re learning to get your clit to dangle straight, it’s all the same thing. I’m going to try something. Tell me if this feels good. But don’t move, okay?”

Rich didn’t wait for me to give him permission. He reached right over my shoulder, and learned down the front of my body. I felt his hair on the front of my neck and dangling onto my chest. His mouth had to be just inches from my boob and I thought I could feel his breath on my nipple. His fingers traced down my groin until they slipped between the folds in my privates. My brother was touching me down there, and I almost climaxed in like a second!

Then he pulled back, gently kissed my cheek, and tweaked my nipple. Hard! I was practically vibrating with the sensations I was experiencing. Rich stood up.

“See? It’s sex. Doesn’t matter who does it. That’s what mom told me yesterday. You can make this about trying to not looking stupid while you’re doing something you have to do, or you can make it fun, pleasurable and reap the rewards. Mr. Johnson isn’t going to reward you for simply doing what he expects of you. But he’s not me. I’ll punish you for getting it wrong but I’m offering to give you rewards for doing good, slut. You can refuse but why?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.