Cunt Next Door - Cover

Cunt Next Door

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 4

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Erin is about to discover that her mom has been living next door for the last six months as a sex slave. This is a lengthy tale in the style of a classic by Vulgus. Originally written by Mike McGifford. I have his permission to edit and complete the story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Teen Siren   School   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Mother   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   PonyGirl   Interracial   Oriental Female   Enema   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

I learned Mr. J’s stupid positions. Or rather I performed his positions. It was more than an hour and I had aching muscles where I didn’t even know I had muscles to ache by the time Mr. J called a halt. Rich had been back with mom for some time and thinking that he’d seen me making a fool of myself was worse than ... well worse than being naked in the first place.

I’m not a fat woman but I’m not skinny either. I have a belly and thighs. Not a great big belly that droops over my jeans or hides my privates when I’m standing, but one that isn’t washboard flat like those athletic models who think a single cheerio is a filling breakfast. My thighs don’t have a six inch wide gap while I’m standing and they actually touch if I’m standing with my legs together, not that I had to worry too much about that while training.

What I’m saying is that Mr. J wanted me to transition smoothly from one position to the next and that just wasn’t happening. Shit jiggles, okay? I probably looked as awkward as I felt and that’s why I didn’t notice mom and Rich return. I somehow zoned out.

“Cunt should demonstrate, don’t you think, Jim?” Rich said, as if to announce his presence. I’d truly had no idea he was there, and he made me jump when he spoke. I still thought it was weird, a fourteen year old calling someone old enough to be his dad, by his first name.

“Good idea, Rich. Cunt, demo mode,” he ordered gruffly.

Mom started from the kneeling opinion she was in, one I’d learned was actually really called Present, which means like in school to say you’re here, or like a Christmas present but not like pres-ent either, where you make it two words and are showing something.

The only difference between present and pres-ent was the tilt of the chin and the hand placement. Chin down meant acting like a slave while the other one was taking in everything that’s going on around you and hands ready to spring into action at a moment’s notice. There may have been other differences but I missed them.

So then she did the spoon which is called that because of something to do with a girl looking like one when she’s doing it right. I thought it should have been called a ladle because it’s all about squishing your boobs into the ground and sticking your butt up in the air.

There were three others but I won’t describe them in detail. One called ready, had us tucking our feet behind our own ears. THAT one was really embarrassing and I was really bad at it. My boobs got in the way. Mom’s didn’t, but hers are the same size as mine.

Peacock was fun. It allowed me to pretend I’m a supermodel strutting down the catwalk and suddenly striking a pose. But after seeing mom do it, I knew mine needed a lot of work.

The last was some French word like tablique that I can’t pronounce. But I definitely knew it when I heard it now. It’s kind of like turning your back into a table. Mr. J said it was mostly used to make a slut feel useful or when she was getting punished.

I couldn’t imagine being able to stay like that while being whipped or caned or paddled but Mr. J says that it’s part of the punishment to stay still and it wouldn’t count if a slut moved before she was allowed to. I meant more like the difficulty being about accepting a punishment like that at all, than staying still for it. I didn’t say anything though.

“Why don’t you go spend some time with your mom, slut? But remember the house rules,” Mr. Johnson reminded me.

I didn’t actually remember the rules. I’d only read them one time.

“Sir? May I have another copy of the rules? I read them when I got them but...” I left the last part hanging so I didn’t have to admit I didn’t remember them.

Mr. J didn’t look surprised or anything. “I know, you didn’t bother to learn them because that would have been work. I know how sluts are. So sure. If I’m going to hold you to them, you need to remember them. Get a copy from the desk on your way past. Next time as part of your training I’ll quiz you on them,” he said, dismissing me.

I’d been in the Pre-sent position watching mom’s display so I climbed to my feet as smoothly as I could. It still felt awkward and my boobs bounced. Mom’s boobs didn’t do that but then I reasoned the rings added weight and they were already saggier than mine.

It looked like Rich was about to say something but Mr. J gave him a look and shook his head. Whatever Rich was going to say, he didn’t. I shrugged and led mom over to the desk.

I noticed two piles of colored copy paper when I walked up to the computer desk. There were a lot more copies of the pink pages than the blue ones but I took a pink one and moved over to the sofa.

“The room Rich and Cunt used,” Mr. J said in his menacing voice. I’d learned that’s what he considered his ‘nice’ voice.

I clutched the page and altered course with mom following on her knees, crawling at my heels. That still felt wrong. The moment the door closed behind us I turned to mom.

“That guy is nuts!” I exclaimed in a hushed voice. So many rules and he chews my head off when it even looks like I might break one. I don’t know how you do it, mom.”

“Master is very good at his job, slut. And maybe_”

I cut her off. “It’s just us now, mom. You don’t need to call him Master and I can be Erin again, okay?”

I wanted her to feel grateful or relieved or something. I didn’t expect quiet anger.

“Don’t you DARE criticize Master! I knew you should never have come here, Erin,” she said, shaking her head slowly.

“I’m here to get answers, mom!” I spat back quietly. “You think I actually LIKE being naked?”

It was a question that affected me more than mom. I’d actually gotten used to it pretty quickly and it surprised me to realize it when I said I didn’t like it. I knew I wasn’t supposed to like it but it wasn’t so bad really. Actually kind of nice. I’d never spent any time naked before except in the bathroom and that was to get clean. As soon as I got out of the shower I always wrapped a towel around me.

Just hanging out naked was kind of pleasant. It was just being naked in front of my little brother and my neighbor that was the hard part.

“So spill it. What does Mr. J have that dad doesn’t, apart from him being a pervert and all?” I demanded then stopped myself. It was just too weird looking down on my mom.

I looked around. There was a plastic covered mattress on a frame and a dresser in the room. Where pictures and posters would normally be on the walls, there were whips and chains like some sort of combination bedroom and torture chamber.

It was creepy in a way. The window had been boarded up and little light came in around the edges of the boards. The lighting in the room was mostly scented candles although there was an extractor fan quietly humming on the ceiling.

I went over and sat on the bed, patting a spot next to me. Mom hesitated before oozing from the floor to sit next to me on the bed like a sensual panther rather than my mom. She didn’t say anything.

“Look, mom. I came here originally to rescue you but I need to know what’s going on. Hell, I got naked in order to see you. That has to stand for something!”

“Master is not an ogre, slut. Not most of the time. He allowed you to break rules that you didn’t even know you’d broken and he did it because he understood you need time to process all this. Rich got it right away and he understands almost intuitively. You? Not so much”

“I haven’t broken any stupid rules!” I exclaimed. “I got naked and I even learned his stupid poses. Tell me one rule I broke!”

“You’ve got the rules in your hand, slut. Look at them.”

“Stop calling me that! I’m your daughter. You named me Erin!” I seethed.

“House rules are house rules, slut,” mom said, ignoring my command. “Would you have minded so much if the rule was you had to be called, Player, or more correctly, Playa?”

“I’m not a guy, so yes!”

“A slut is just a female playa. Society says it’s cool to be a playa and bad to be a slut. In this house it’s not. In fact it’s a compliment. And it’s a rule. So GET used to it. It’s just a word.”

“Fine, whatever. I’m a slut. Happy? Slut slut slut slut slut. I’m a big fat slut.”

“You’re not fat. You’re delightfully curvy and not a stick figure like some of the other sluts Master has hosted.”

I was actually pretty happy that mom had said I have a nice body. But of course all moms say that about their daughters. They probably don’t see them completely naked, though.

“Whatever. So name one rule I broke other than that, then.”

“How about walking around Master’s house? That’s on the pink page.”

Shit. She was right. I remembered seeing that rule now. And I’d done it right in front of Mr. J and he hadn’t said anything. I lifted the pink page and read each rule again.

In my house, all girls are sluts and can expect to be referred to as such. If you don’t like it, fuck off and don’t come back.

Tantrums piss me off. Piss me off and you’ll be punished

Sluts must ask permission for everything. If in doubt, ask

Do not bring your own toys. I’ll tell you what you can play with

I’m the king in my castle but you will only be expected to call me Sir or Master J

Sluts don’t close or cross their legs. Knees apart at all times unless bound

Sluts kneel, sit or crawl. Standing is only for when a slut is ordered to do something quickly

Sluts don’t wear clothes in my house. All clothing to be neatly folded on the chair next to the front door upon entering

“I guess I broke quite a few of these rules, didn’t I ... Cunt?” I said, not enjoying the C-word but trying it out anyway.

Mom blushed but smiled, too. “You’re getting it now,” she said.

I smiled back at her. “ So tell me about all this,” I said, swinging my arms to indicate Mr. J and his house.

Mom nodded her understanding and started explaining. “I’m here because it’s something I wanted. Almost a full blown, addictive need, really. Something that was so strong in me that I gave up the kids I love so much to be here.”

“Mom, this is me, remember? You can’t bullshit a bullshitter. No one wants to have their head shaved and live in a cage naked or have massive rings in their boobs and privates. Yes I saw that one too,” I said, refusing to believe her.

“It’s not ABOUT losing my hair or clothes and getting nipple and clit rings, slut. It’s about serving. And yes, some people DO want those things. I’m the center of attention here, while at the same time being part of the furniture. I’m PUT in a cage. It wasn’t my idea. Tell me, when you first entered Master’s living room, what did you see?”

“Well you, obviously!” I didn’t know where mom was going with her question.

“Not Master’s very expensive water cooled LED gaming computer? Not the twin curved screens on the gaming desk? They’re pretty fancy, take up a lot of space and are not something you usually see in a forty-something year old’s suburban home.”

“I wasn’t coming to case the joint. I was looking for you!” I insisted, still not understanding.

“Exactly. You came to see me. I was what you were looking for. I was your focus. And what was your first impression when you saw me?”

“I thought you were terrified. You covered your face and tried to melt into the background but the background was a cage. I saw you were naked and you had whip marks all over your body. Then I saw the piercings.”

“Very good, slut. I wasn’t a queen on a throne but a slave in a cage. I don’t WANT to be a queen on some throne but your dad was hellbent on treating me like one. Master treats me the way I want to be treated. He displays me instead of worshipping me. I serve him and anyone he gives me to. My life has more meaning now than it has in years.”

“But you didn’t have to leave us to have that!” I wanted to call her a cunt for being so selfish. I nearly did, pretending I’d just be calling her by the name Mr. J had given her. But I chickened out. It was still the C-word.

“You think I’m selfish,” she said as if reading my mind. “It’s okay to think that, because I am. That’s why Master called me Cunt. I hated that name at first. I hated the word because it was so demeaning. But now I think it suits me. Master has even called me that in public, although I haven’t been allowed out in public much since I’ve been here full time. He only takes me out to give me a lesson in humility, something I’m very slow to learn.”

“You said full time. How long have you been doing this before you left us?” I asked, putting aside all the other questions that came to mind from what she’d said.

“About nine years altogether,” mom admitted shyly. “Your dad didn’t know for most of that time.”

“You’ve been cheating on dad for nine years?” I asked in disbelief.

“No, I’ve only been fucking others for about 8 years. At first it was all training. Learning Master’s rules and how to serve. He...” Mom paused as if internally debating whether to tell me or not before continuing. “He didn’t give me his seed for the first ten months of me coming here regularly. He preferred to fuck another slut who would come over for training, and I’d only be allowed to watch. But your dad didn’t know what had come over me when I’d get home and seduce him.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.