Cunt Next Door - Cover

Cunt Next Door

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 22

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Erin is about to discover that her mom has been living next door for the last six months as a sex slave. This is a lengthy tale in the style of a classic by Vulgus. Originally written by Mike McGifford. I have his permission to edit and complete the story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Teen Siren   School   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Mother   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   PonyGirl   Interracial   Oriental Female   Enema   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

“So yesterday, when I discovered what you were doing, I was worried that I’d lose you too,” Dad started to tear up. I came around and hugged him and so did my brother Rich.

“I’m sorry Dad. I had no idea. I will stop,” I promised. I was ashamed of myself. I put my own kinky exploration above his happiness. I had no idea what pains he had gone through.

“Oh, please don’t,” Dad dried his eyes. “You aren’t your mother, Erin. You aren’t like her, and I do not think you have the same appetites. You get good grades, don’t run off. There is nothing wrong with liking what you like. I liked some of the bondage we did, your mom just took it to extremes. If I tried to make you stop or guilted you into stopping I think I’d feel even more guilty.”

“You have no reason to feel guilty, Dad”

“Erin, I love you so much,” Dad smiled at me, and I knew he meant it. I told him that I loved him, and he seemed to be grappling with his conscious. “I feel guilty, because I offered to get you a cage. A part of me did that because I want you to have it and not feel you need to go to Johnson’s house.”

I felt there was obviously a second reason.

“The other part of me wanted to see you in a cage. I didn’t want you to be miserable. We could probably fit the cage in your room. I told you that you had to leave it down here, because I kind of liked that idea. I felt so guilty. Last night, at the table, I put a little bit of food down to see if you’d take it from my hand. I was kind of testing you to see if you would. All day I thought about that, and how it made me feel. This is something you do with Rich and your friends. I don’t belong here, with you guys. That’s not appropriate,” Dad insisted.

There was a long awkward pause. Marcus shifted as if he had to go, and my friend Ashley looked like she wanted to get dressed as well.

“I liked nibbling food from your hand. I wasn’t sure if you wanted me to do it or not,” I admitted.

“I wanted you to be happy, Erin. I wanted your mom to be happy, but what she wanted, I couldn’t give. If it was just feeding a little bit of bread, there would never have been a problem.’

“What about me?” Ashley asked with a broad smile.

“You? You are dangerous,” Dad joked. “Your dad will beat the ever-living shit out of me if he found out I spanked your tits.”

“Then we better not tell him,” Ashley grinned.

“You girls are sweet, but I’m no Dominant or Master. I don’t have any crazy rules about women eating off the ground or serving all men.”

“I do,” Rich had been silent all this time. He finally spoke and said that his rules were that in this house women were beneath men and had to do what they were told by any man. “That especially includes Dad, and you will call him Sir just like you do Marcus.”

“I don’t have to call you jack-shit,” Ashley sat up in her chair.

“You do if you want me to spank your ass again,” Rich insisted.

Ashley gave him a coy, lemony expression and smiled. “Yes, Sir, but at school I’m not your whore.”

“Yes, you are,” Rich said.

“Not unless you fuck me first and then we’ll see,” Ashley smiled.

“She’s a strong willed one. Watch out for her, Rich,” Dad snickered.

Ashley hung out for a little while after that. She even obeyed some of the one-word commands. I think it was more of a lark for her. She liked shocking the guys and most of all putting a smile on my father’s face. I think it was fairly obvious the affect she had on him and she didn’t mind him staring at her while she jiggled and pranced around the house.

When Ashley and Marcus finally left, I remained naked. We ate dinner and I stayed down at Rich’s feet as I had before. This time they both took turns feeding me by hand and I nibbled bits of food.

“Your pet is very well behaved, Rich,” Dad patted my head. That was the only time he touched me other than spanking me earlier. He had no interest in touching me or being sexual with me. However, he started casually giving me orders to fetch him things or clean up around the house.

He didn’t touch a drop of alcohol that night and he would go on to stop almost entirely. He also opened up more about his past. I began to understand that my father was never weak. He simply had no interest in the things that my mother did, and he truly had a broken heart. I felt sorry for him on some level but he didn’t want that.

“I made mistakes, I am not a perfect person. I turned to drinking because it numbed me, but it was never a solution. I thought that there was something wrong with me. I assumed that if I were a better man your mom would not have gone seeking something else. I think talking about it tonight; I am realizing that she was always on a different path,” Dad explained.

Rich had me crawl around the house openly now, and there was no point in hiding our relationship. We fucked hard that night – harder than ever before. Hairpulling, choking, ass slapping, rough sex. It was fantastic. I was gasping and exhausted and Rich had me over and over until he and I both were drained.

The following day, I ate breakfast on the floor. Mr. J’s truck was back, and it was the big day – I was supposed to put on my performance. I was more than a little nervous. “Do you want to come with us, Dad?” Rich offered.

“That would be pretty funny. I’d love to see your mom’s face when she sees you doing your thing so confidently and with all that I am precision. I am afraid that it would only make me feel all the old feelings again. It might send the wrong message that I am trying to get her back by saying that since Erin is in training, I am willing to give her what she always wanted,” Dad made a fair point.

Rich intended to make me go over to Mr. J’s house in the tiny bikini I wore at the pool to sunbathe. Dad suggested a collection of chains and leather straps along with a leash that once belonged to Mom. The straps connected around my body, but they were purely decorative – nothing was covered.

“I am just going to WALK over to Mr. J’s like this?” I laughed.

“No slut, you will crawl,” Rich attached the leash to my collar. I went to my hands and knees.

“Don’t forget your buttplug,” Dad held up the stainless steel butt plug that had been engraved with the words “Beloved” on it.

“That’s mom’s plug,” I reminded him.

“It’s yours now, my beloved,” Dad smiled down at me. It was awkward working that plug in my ass in front of my father. He watched as I pushed and forced it up my ass. After that, I felt like there was no point in hiding anything I did around the house around my father.

“You are going to be fantastic,” he smiled as we left. The walk to Mr. J’s door was terrifying. Rich had me crawl over to his door. All I could imagine was that a neighbor would see a naked girl in nothing but silver chains and leather straps crawling and call the police. If anyone saw us, they didn’t call the police.

Mister J. made us wait at the door for an impossibly long time (to me). He eventually opened it and looked down. “Nicely done, Rich. Your sister almost looks like a proper slut,” he mused.

I padded inside. The look on my mom’s face was difficult to describe. She seemed passive, almost completely unmoved by what she saw. However, I sensed that she recognized what I was wearing. She most certainly knew the butt plug by the color of the jewel on the back.

As Rich put me through order after order to demonstrate that I had the positions down, I intentionally spread my legs to expose the plug to my mother. Rich made me do high steps, crawl around, and then he demonstrated how well I could absorb pain.

He crushed my nipples with clips, spanked my pussy, ass and clit. He forced my mouth open with a wide gag and then stuck his cock down my throat so far that I nearly puked – but I didn’t.

I thought that I wanted Mister J’s approval. I thought that I wanted my mother’s approval. So much of what I had done over the past two weeks had been building up to this moment. Yet, now I simply wanted to get through it and make Rich proud of me. I wished that my father HAD been there to see how well I handled myself.

When I teased him about putting suntan lotion on me, I was a little drunk with the power I had to make him feel uncomfortable. I was ‘punishing’ him by making him feel awkward. I felt quite differently now. He was surprisingly supportive of my decision to submit.

I thought I wanted to hear my mother tell me she was supportive. After I finished, I had earned unlimited access to hear my mother’s side of the story. “No thank you, Master Johnson. I appreciate the offer. I am satisfied simply to obey my brother and demonstrate my obedience. I hope that I amused you this afternoon.”

“You were passable,” Mister J. was stingy with compliments. I think he was VERY impressed. I could have cared less.

When we came home, I kept the butt plug up my ass for hours that day. I continued wearing it to school and only took it out to get fucked, or go poop. I seldom slept in my cage. I loved snuggling with my brother. The cage was something I spent time in during the day on weekends while Rich and my dad hung out together.It didn’t seem dehumanizing. I was certain that was what it meant to my mother. To me, it was my little sanctuary where my brother could observe me and keep me safe. I know it sounds crazy but I liked being crated up like a valued pet.

We had become closer as a family. There was no magic wand that hit us and altered our relationship. It was a subtle change. At first, Dad was a little standoffish about being present when I had to practice getting myself off with a dildo or a hairbrush, but it soon became something I did in common areas no matter who was home.

At school, the next week we continued our relationship. I wore the butt plug to school under my clothes but otherwise things really didn’t change all that much. Ashley occasionally wore a slutty outfit, and sometimes she wore her dog collar. It was always ostensibly under the ruse that we had school spirit for the Bulldogs.

I noticed over the next few weeks that other girls chose to wore dog collars. It wasn’t all at once, and they wore different kinds. I was pleasantly surprised to learn that I had actually started a trend. I remember telling my father a lie that other girls did it too. It just took a little time for that come true.

I wouldn’t say that it was a big trend. It may have been a handful of girls, but I think that it became a little more normal to see girls without a bra at school walking around letting their tits bounce. I embraced my sluthood.

Even though Mister J had returned, we didn’t come back to his house, and I was happy about that. I had proven whatever I needed to prove to myself.

Mr. Johnson wasn’t a bad man. He was cantankerous, willful, misogynistic and stubborn. He suffered no foolishness and he was surprisingly fair about things. He wasn’t a bad guy and maybe that wasn’t ever what my mom needed. She just needed a very strict man to rule over her. I could relate. I felt the same about my brother.

Ashley eventually learned how to be a submissive as well. She had a smart-mouth, but after hearing about my mom she started to take submission seriously. She came over to our house about two or three times a week. She let Marcus and my brother boss her around but she never committed to obeying them outside of the house.

My best friend and I became very close lovers. I think what drew Ashley to my house wasn’t the submission as much as it was she really liked being told to eat pussy while she another girl went down on her. We French kissed, took long baths together and washed and shaved each other, and got spanked together frequently.

One day about two weeks later she arrived with her little brother Jordan. Jordan looked like an annoying kid and he sounded like one too. She didn’t ask to bring him over, and she didn’t give us any warning. She just came by one afternoon on the weekend with him.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.