Cunt Next Door - Cover

Cunt Next Door

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 21

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Erin is about to discover that her mom has been living next door for the last six months as a sex slave. This is a lengthy tale in the style of a classic by Vulgus. Originally written by Mike McGifford. I have his permission to edit and complete the story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Teen Siren   School   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Mother   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   PonyGirl   Interracial   Oriental Female   Enema   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

“Johnson didn’t make any promises to you if you could deliver Erin to him as a willing, trained submissive?” Dad asked.

“No, nothing like that.”

“What did you do when you came over to visit your mom? Before Erin came with you.”

“Just talk to her,” Rich insisted. I had never really thought about it. Had Rich done more with my mother? He had done a lot with me.

“I can’t forbid you to stop going over there,” Dad said. “I’d never keep you from your mother anyway. She’s not the same person she was when she was here, but she IS your mom. She was never really the woman she pretended to be around you kids. She hated being a house wife. She wanted things that I could not give her and they weren’t money, love or time.”Dad became wistful and added “When you try to tame a cougar, you still have to feed them.”

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“I mean your mom had appetites. She liked gang bangs, being a dirty alley-way hooker. I took her places, let her get freaky. I tried to let satisfy her lusts but one man was not enough for her. I had no idea how far she truly wanted to go. Is that what you want, Erin?”

“No,” I answered instinctively. This was an impossible conversation to have with my father. I felt butterflies inside my stomach. I should say they were more like killer bees than they were nervous butterflies – stinging and swarming my insides with worry and humiliation. This was so awkward to talk to my father about. He knew about all the secrets we’ve been hiding and now that they were out there I was ashamed and worried about his reaction.

“What do you want?” he asked. That question surprised me. I expected that my father would declare our relationship to be taboo, against god or whatever, and forbid Rich and I to be near each other.

“I’d rather you tell me, than hide. I’d rather you do whatever you are going to do here than go to Mr. Johnson,” he said. I wasn’t sure if he was really asking me what I thought he was asking me.

“Do you mean would I like to be collared and serve my brother?” I asked.

My dad seemed like he anticipated that would be my response. “Is that what you really want? What about dating boys your own age, and doing normal things?”

“I kind of would like to be collared.”

“What about you Rich, what is it you want?”

“I was only going to make her serve for seven more weeks. I wasn’t going to make her live as my permanent slave or anything like that,” Rich sounded repentant as if he was ashamed of himself.

“Seven weeks is a long time,” Dad looked at him as if he was a VERY naughty boy. He looked at me.

“Are you on birth control? Take it EVERY day even on weeks you have your period?” Dad asked me.

“Yeah, of course,” I said.

“If I allow this for seven weeks, I have some stipulations,” he said. It sounded like my father was willing to bargain with us. That shocked me. “No more sneaking over to Mister Johnson’s house. If you go, I want you to tell me so that I can watch for you.”

“Hell, you can come with us,” Rich offered.

“I don’t think I’d want to watch your sister be humiliated,” Dad said. “I doubt she’d want me to watch either. Now, at school. I do not want you to get kicked out. If you get in trouble for wearing any of these extreme outfits at school then I’m going to put a stop to the skimpy outfits.”

Dad said that he had taken a look at my grades and they looked good this semester. “You must keep up your school work. If you focus on this over your education then you are done.”

I wasn’t sure what done meant, but I readily agreed.

“If you are going to do things,” he said. “I want you to go upstairs. I do not want to watch you,” he insisted. That was not a problem. “I do not mind if you are naked downstairs now that I know what you are doing, but if you go in the backyard you HAVE to wear TOPS and BOTTOMS.”

“Yes, Sir” I smiled dutifully.

“At Johnson’s house all men are the boss, and you have to do whatever they tell you. You don’t have to call me Sir. I’d settle for you tidying up and cleaning up around the house though.”

“I’ll make sure she does it, Dad,” Rich said.

“Do you have a cage hidden someplace? I searched your room.”

“No,” I admitted.

“Is that something you want?” he asked.

“Uh, yeah? Maybe?” I asked.

“They cost about a hundred bucks. I’d rather you have it here then go over to his house and get locked up in his. If that’s something you would actually use, I can see my way to buy it for you,” he said generously.

I tried to hide my excitement. Was my dad really seriously accepting my choices?

“If we have guests, you can’t walk around the house naked. You can’t get in the cage either. You can wear your collar and a shirt, but I do not want to make any of my friends uncomfortable with you crawling around?”

“I can crawl around the living room?”

“Is that something you want to do?” he asked. “Unless you take your bed out of your room, there really isn’t any room for it upstairs.”

I looked at Rich and Rich answered for me that was affirmative.

“Your mom pisses in a litter box and eats out of a dog dish like an animal in the cage. Is that something you’ve been doing?”

“No,” I admitted.

Dad nodded.

“Can she?”

“I’d really rather not have the smell of pee in the living room. Can you put the litter box upstairs? I have seen your mom eat off of the floor many times. I don’t mind that.”

My father negotiated some very mild rules with us that evening for around the house. We didn’t flaunt things around him, but it was clear that I was now my brother’s slave around the house. I ate dinner on my hands and knees, but half way through Rich told me that I could kneel in Present position and use my fingers because it was really hard.

“You are much less cruel that Johnson. He’d have smacked your mother silly for taking her time nibbling and he would have only fed her scraps,” Dad laughed.

“I don’t want to go overboard, Dad,” Rich said.

“Johnson would say that you were spoiling her,” Dad took a bite of his bread and then reached down below the table and offered me some of the buttered crust. I went to take it from his fingers, and he smacked my hand away and put it down toward my face again.

I leaned forward and took it out of his hand.

“Good girl,” Dad smiled.

He didn’t order me around or smack my butt. However, he did ensure that Rich had me clear the table, clean the dishes by hand, and even mop the floor.

“Is this what you wanted Erin?”

“Yes,” I smiled at him.

“When my wife told me that she wants a life of submission and discipline, I feel like she is pushing a dagger through my heart and rejecting me. She is asking for things she knew I couldn’t provide at the level she needed it. When you tell me, it feels different. It’s going to take some adjustment foryou’re your desires are natural. You are discovering what you like. I just need you to sort of ease me into it. Okay?”

“Yeah, thank you!”

That night my brother ravished me and fucked me until dawn. We almost missed the school bus. He pulled out some scraps and had me paint my face. It was Friday, and there was a pep rally. Dad saw how I was dressed and laughed as I left.

“It’s a good thing that we had that conversation last night,” he admitted that he probably would have forbid me to go to school like that. “Here,” he said as we grabbed a quick bite. He had a leather bag of sex toys. Shiny butt plugs, dildos, lube, cuffs, rope, floggers.

“Things your mom left here, I have no use for them. They are all squeaky clean. I assure you of that.”

“We can have them?” Rich was shocked.

“Yeah, I do not want them back. I don’t even know why I kept them. I guess I thought maybe she was coming home. I’d rather you get some use out of them.”

One of the butt plugs was jeweled at the base. It had the words “Beloved” inscribed around the rim. I slipped it under my skirt and slid it into my ass. I liked that.

On the way to school, I spread for Marcus in my seat. He made up for lost time and even touched my butt plug as he finger fucked me on the way to school. We didn’t tell him about my father.

At school, I got a lot of stares and giggles from boys. I got a lot of looks of scorn and ridicule from jealous girls. My friends were supportive though. Ashley wore a dog collar and was dressed in a short skirt and a simple blouse.

“Your parents let you go out like that?”

“I wish. I changed after I got here,” Ashley laughed.

“My dad found out that I’m Rich’s slave,” I explained. Ashley made me tell her all about it.

“I could never tell my parents anything like that. Holy shit! Your dad knows I was up in your room!!”

“Yeah,” I explained he was very supportive. Ashley found it impossible to believe. She told me that I had the coolest dad in the world. “He’s buying me a cage and he let us have my mom’s old sex toys she left behind.”

“Fuck off, I call bullshit,” Ashley insisted. I flipped my skirt up in the back and twirled so that she could see just the hint of the blue jewel in the base of my butt plug.

“What the hell? That’s a butt plug? Doesn’t it hurt?”

“Not really, it’s small. I’ve been training my butt, and I’m constantly wet, so I kind of make my own lube,” I admitted.

“Aren’t you afraid your butthole is going to get super wide,” Ashley made a circle with her fingers and expanded it. “Then when you poop, it just sort of like slides out...” she pantomimed being unable to hold a turd in and having it just slide out of my skirt.

“You are more disgusting than a boy,” I told her.

“You have no idea,” Ashley laughed. “If you think I’m disgusting, you really should meet my brother. He would have you picking your boogers and sticking them up your ass, and then pulling those out and putting them in your mouth, while he used your tits like basketballs and tried to dribble you,” she said.

“It sounds like you have pictured this?” I laughed playfully.

“I’ve thought about it a lot since I was at your house. Am I allowed to come over to your house now then that your secret is out?”

“I can ask Rich,” I admitted.

“No slut,” she teased. “I doubt Rich will give a fuck. I meant your dad. Is he going to flip and say I’m a bad influence?”

“Dad just wants us to be safe and not keep secrets. It’s still up to Rich if you can come over,” I said.

“You know you don’t REALLY have to obey your brother for seven weeks? You can always tell him this was a goof and he can eat a dick, right?”

“I like serving,” I admitted.

“I know you do. You are one fucked up, bitch,” Ashley gave me a hug and a quick kiss and then hustled off to class.

Rich was surprisingly reluctant to let Ashley tag along after school. “One day left before Mr. J comes home, and she was nothing but a wise ass,” he said.

“Please, Master?”

“Is it worth an additional week of service to you?” he texted back.

I was still unsure how long I wanted to serve my brother, but given my father’s supportive stance, and how much I enjoyed it I’d have agreed to any number of weeks. I pretended to be coy but agreed to his terms.

“Fine, she sits next to Marcus, and he can finger bang her too on the way home.”

“She’ll never let him do that, Sir” I said.

“She is such a tight-ass. I don’t know if this is worth another week with you as my pet. I’m way too generous with you. I’m spoiling you.”

“Then don’t spoil me, Sir” I texted back. I meant it playfully. I assumed the text exchange was over because he didn’t text back immediately. Twenty minutes later he wrote back “Tonight you eat table scraps with fingers and beg to lick my feet at the table.”

I was going to tell him that we had been lucky that Dad agreed to things as they were and suggest we may be going a bit too far. I wasn’t sure if Rich was trying to get me to argue with him so that he could justify uninviting Ashley. “All men are above me. Do I have to offer to lick Dad’s feet too?” I texted back. It was my passive-aggressive way of trying to convince him we were going too far.

“Yes, he knows what mom does,” he said.

I wanted to chicken out and back track but I didn’t argue. I’d offer, and Dad would refuse. It was not that big of a deal. I had eaten out of his hand the day before and it was no big deal.

On the way home, Marcus didn’t try anything with Ashley. I told her she had to sit next to him (on the other side of him from me) but nothing about finger banging on the bus. She begrudgingly sat next to Marcus with an impish grin.

The two of us looked almost like sisters. Ashley had on her collar and slutty outfit, and I was wearing a collar and a mega-slutty outfit. We both had big boobs, and even though she was taller than me – we looked a lot alike in the face.

“From the door to the floor,” Rich demanded that I take off my clothes at our front door. We no longer had to hide anything around the house. Dad wasn’t home anyway. “Hurry slut!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.